Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Lines and Quotes

Starstripe

d*mn.... that's heavy... I'm ten stone ten (150 lbs) so how many me in the pig... lots

Doc Ani Jade

Oh, speaking of that site...the stella awards. five awards given out to idiots who win lawsuits...it started after that woman sued mcdonalds for not saying the coffee was hot...the winner this year thoguht that cruise control steered a car...

Sticks

A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried this creative defense: "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few trifling articles. His arm is not himself, and I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed by his limb." "Well put," the judge replied. "Using your logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. He can accompany it or not, as he chooses." The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's assistance he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench, and walked out.

ROTFL!!! :lol:

Doc Ani Jade

Those darwin's...*laughs*. My dad found them a few years ago...they're great. Like the guy who cleaned his attic with a flamethrower...the guy with the jetpack on the car...lawnchair larry... :p

Sticks

Some people are just so stupid...lol

Sticks

Tyson Mitchell of Iowa City, Iowa walked into the police station, for some reason that nobody understands, and asked the dispatcher if he was wanted for any crimes. He was and was also arrested, on the spot. But wait! There's more! The police found several bags of cocaine in his pocket.

LOL, I didnt know this one, and I live in Iowa!

Starstripe

A chicken fell down a well, and one person went in to save the chicken.

Then another went in to save the first person

then another

and another

and somenoe else...

and someone else.

They all drowned.

The chicken was fine

And yes, this is a true story

Sticks

sad...very, very sad...

Doc Ani Jade

I heard that one...another Iowa one, Sticks. A guy driving a big farm machine was killed when his hat blew off, he got off to get it and got hit by the blades...not pretty.

anywyas...wasn't this bout quotes?

Starstripe

a tradgedy, isn't it?

none of them could swim, apparently

Sticks

:lol: yes, we Iowans can be quite dumb sometimes...

Starstripe

aren't we all? pure genius

Sticks

ok, I'll change that: us humans can be so dumb!!! Makes ya wish ya were a cat or something smart, eh?

Starstripe

No, cats are not me.... maybe monkies or something

Sticks

LOL, I can imagine that! But monkeys are too much like humans...

Go with the cat... :p

Starstripe

Nah.... monkies are smarter. They kept the tails and didn't go in for the brains thing.

Sticks

Fine, you can become a monkey, I'll become a cat, sound good?

Bad furday

I think I'd rather be a robot. They don't make mistakes and they think things through.....unlike those chicken rescuer blokes! And, they can't feel pain, be it physical, emotional, or psychological.

Sticks

Oh yea? I think that they have emotions just like us...life's not so perfect being a robot either...

If you were a robot, then you would be fake...a machine...and you'd have to follow human orders. That's even worse.

Bad furday

In that case, I'd be a space probe and boldly go where no man-errr, machine, has gone before!

Sticks

In that case, you could end up being blown to pieces and no one would ever know what happed to you...

Bad furday

Yes, that would be......sad. An unsolved mystery....which would lead others into un-necessary danger.

Well, goodnight Sticks, I've got to be going now.

Sticks

g'night, Furday.

Maybe I'd better get too bed...only 2 more days of sleeping in b4 school starts...maybe I'd better get to bed sooner *sigh*

Alexander

You're talking about predetermination which happens all the time.

Why'd you catch that?

Because it was going to fall.

You're certain?

Yeah.

But it didn't fall, you caught it, the fact that you prevented it from happening doesn't change the fact that it was going to happen

John Anderton & Danny Whitwor Minority Report

The police are here, I am with them, I am a police officer. Mel Gibson in Signs

Ah! I'm insane with anger. Mel Gibson in Signs

Police Officer: I can put you in Queens on the night of the hijacking

Hockney: Really? I live in Queens, did you put this together yourself Einstein? Got a team of monkeys working on this?

from The Usual Suspects

"War is what happens when a lot of good people die, because of a few very stupid ones."

-Dave Mustaine

"Religon has actually fooled people in believing that there is an invisible man living in the sky and he has a list of 10 things that he does not want you to do. If you do any of things he will send you to a place where you will burn and be tortured until the end of time. but he loves you. " - George Carlin

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.