• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Andy

Star Wars Rebels season two

Andy

An extended trailer for the second season of Star Wars Rebels was revealed at Star Wars Celebration this Saturday.The animated show on Disney XD has proved itself with the first season, and producers have said that season two has almost twice as many episodes as the first. The first episode of season two, titled The Siege of Lothal, was also screened at the Star Wars Celebration Anaheim fan event on Saturday.

Click here to view the article

Mara

Watched it earlier... and I have to say, I'm excited for it! Looks pretty epic.

More Ahsoka and Vader... what looks like TWO more Inquisitors, one being a female (Sarah Michelle Geller???)... and the return of Captain Rex and some clones, on the GOOD side.

I can't wait for it. Especially now that they say the episode order is almost doubled. Which is sweet.

[PS: Shouldn't this be in Saga, since it's canon?]

Edited by Mara

Andy

I still need to watch all of the first series, my recordings messed up and ketp jus trecording the same episodes over and over. I was hoping it'd arrive on Netflix pretty quickly...

Mara

Awww... :(

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Star Wars Rebels

Star Wars Rebels is an animated television series set between Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith and Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. It follows the crew of the starship Ghost as they fight against the Galactic Empire.
    • Star Wars: Kanan (Omnibus)

Star Wars: Kanan is a collected omnibus of the 12 issue Marvel Comics series of the same name.
      It ties in to the Rebels TV series and follows the story of the young Jedi who became the protagonist Kanan Jarrus. The story is set in the aftermath of Revenge of the Sith and Order 66.
    • Krypton

Anyone else checking this out?

I've only seen the first episode so far...  but I think it's a new obsession.
    • Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a CGI animated television series which continues from the animated movie of the same name. It is set during the time between Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.
      The Clone Wars was aired from October 2008 until March 2014. It was cancelled shortly after Disney acquired Lucasfilm and the Star Wars franchise. The final series was not broadcast on television, being made available through Netflix, and several undeveloped story arcs were adapted as part of the The Clone Wars Legacy series.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.