Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Dark Horse say farewell with mega bundle

Andy

In celebration of two decades of Star Wars comics, Dark Horse has released a mega bundle containing all of its Star Wars material. The bundle, priced at $300, is a digital collection of 568 comics published since 1991.

Dark Horse announced the sale on Facebook by saying:

We may be saying goodbye to Star Wars, but not without giving you one last chance to save on all the digital comics from a galaxy far, far away. From now through December 31st, every single Star Wars issue is 50% off, or you can own the entire DH Digital collection for just $300. It's now or never

Dark Horse's expanded universe comics were recently downgraded to 'Legends' status (with the exception of Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir), leaving the way for fellow Disney brand Marvel to take the reins of the comic series in the new year.

If you need this Star Wars comic collection in your life, you can purchase it from the Dark Horse website.

Click here to view the article

Mara

If it wasn't digital, I would SO be all over that.

Andy

I know right.

Not sure where I'd get the time to read it all though...

Mara

Time's not a problem.... for me, it's space, haha. (If it wasn't digital, I mean.)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.