• Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Anyone watching this TV show based on the Stephen King novel? 

Is it any good?  I haven't seen it (nor have I read the book).

Andy

I was wondering the same thing actually, looked interesting from the trailers I'd seen... never read the book myself

Mara

I watched it. I thought it was good. But I haven't read the book either, so... ;p 

Though apparently it is different than the book, from something I saw online awhile back - specifically, the reason for the dome. I won't say more, in case you or I do read the book later.

They renewed it for a second season that will air this summer. Looking forward to it.

Mara

Season three starts tonight! :D

Andy

I still need to check it out, what's it like?

Mara

Kerrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy sauce.

No, seriously, it's kind of hard to explain, haha.  But I will try... Hmm.   It's one of those shows that definitely makes you think.. and you don't always know what is the truth or what is going on....  I guess a little like LOST in that vein? But still entirely different-ish.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• Untitled Cassian Andor live-action series

So it looks like the new Disney streaming service (creatively named Disney+) will be adding a second live-action Star Wars show to its lineup.
      Joining the in-production The Mandalorian will be a series focusing on Rogue One's Cassian Andor. (So obviously this is a prequel).
      https://www.starwars.com/news/cassian-andor-live-action-series-announced

Having sort of a SW spy thriller sounds like it could have good potential.  Plus there is the possibility of more K-2/Alan Tudyk. So I'M IN.
    • Krypton

Anyone else checking this out?

I've only seen the first episode so far...  but I think it's a new obsession.
    • Star Wars: The Clone Wars

Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a CGI animated television series which continues from the animated movie of the same name. It is set during the time between Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.
      The Clone Wars was aired from October 2008 until March 2014. It was cancelled shortly after Disney acquired Lucasfilm and the Star Wars franchise. The final series was not broadcast on television, being made available through Netflix, and several undeveloped story arcs were adapted as part of the The Clone Wars Legacy series.
    • Star Wars Rebels season two

An extended trailer for the second season of Star Wars Rebels was revealed at Star Wars Celebration this Saturday.The animated show on Disney XD has proved itself with the first season, and producers have said that season two has almost twice as many episodes as the first. The first episode of season two, titled The Siege of Lothal, was also screened at the Star Wars Celebration Anaheim fan event on Saturday.

Click here to view the article
    • Star Wars Rebels season two

The animated show on Disney XD has proved itself with the first season, and producers have said that season two has almost twice as many episodes as the first. The first episode of season two, titled The Siege of Lothal, was also screened at the Star Wars Celebration Anaheim fan event on Saturday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.