Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Bad furday

The living room looks empty now that I've put away the chrsitmas tree :( I think we need more foliage in the room...maybe a palm tree or something :p

Princess

My mom got me some lucky bamboo when I had surgery #2 in February. This thing is growing like a weed. It was just a stick of bamboo and now it's all leafy and has doubled in size. Then she got me a plant in a music box for surgery #3. I have plants to keep alive now.

Ayingel

Is the bamboo in water? Cuz that's the easiest way to keep that one going...

Princess

Yup, I fill the bamboo weekly

Mara

I got one of those a year and half ago at a wedding. It's alive and green, but not really growing. :p

(Actually, I had two, but one died a while back after it got knocked on the floor by accident. Never recovered).

Mine's in rocks, though, not just water.

James the Defender

I put the deposit down on the Mustang tonight. It is now mine. It's a '95 GT. It's the last year of the 5.0 liter engine until the 2011 version. The kid who had it put flowmasters on it. In a little more than a week I shall be driving it. Sitting in it is like sitting in a cockpit.

This is not the exact car, but it's exactly how it looks: 95 Mustang GT

Two words: Heck. Yeah.

I'm sad to see my car go. I'm trading her in. She's worth $1,825 in good condition, but she's not in good condition. She needs over $1,000 worth of work, including a new heater core. I shall miss Carmen, my 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. *sigh* Carmen's my first car, and I shall never forget her, but I'll be driving her for the next week or so before I have give her up while the Mustang is painted (laser red), washed, and everything is gotten ready.

Edited by James the Defender

Bad furday

Congrats!

*sits in an easy chair, by the fire, in his smoking jacket, sipping wine*

James the Defender

Thank you! :D

Princess

We need pictures

Mara

*is vaguely jealous*

Princess

So, my grandma came to town tonight to exchange all the clothes that we got her for Christmas because all the shirts were too big and we got to go out to eat together. It was fun.

Bad furday

*falls asleep in his booth*

I've been scanning slides alll day...my eyes hurt. :p

Bad furday

So I was eating some of those Gertrude Hawk smidgen thingys, and bit down on something hard. "Probably a piece of rind from the cocao bean?" i thought, "I'd better hold this between my teeth and find

out what it is later."

After the chocolate had dissolved, I rinsed off what looked to be a piece of wood,- that is, until the brown gave way to clear.

Yes! There was a piece of glass inside my chocolate! I have no plans to sue anyone- I was not injured at all. I have kept the glass, and I'll post a pic soonish to show you all.

Princess

Call the company! I bet you get some free stuff

Ayingel

You get free stuff for that! I found a piece of bone in my ham once, and I contacted Hillshire farms. Within the next two weeks I received a bunch of coupons for free sorts of all of their products. Very worth it, and it prevents problems in the future!

Bad furday

Good plan good plan, I will have have to do that in the future!

Pandora

Yeah, definitely call and complain.

James the Defender

I was at Olive Garden and found a piece of crab claw in my salad. The manager comped our meals. We only had to pay for our drinks, my appetizer, and our dessert. Saved us a lot of money. So, yeah, Furry, call.

Princess

OMG! Ikea! I'm broke now!

Pandora

You totally knew that was going to happen.

Princess

I know. But, I didn't spend quite as much as I thought I did at first, because they double charged me for a dresser

Bad furday

*Comes in, floating on air*

Like my FB status says...I danced the night away! ( tonight was the kohls holiday party) Cutting a rug on the dance floor...and ending up slow dancing with Trista, Elijah, and Stephanie all at the same time! :D :D :hehe:

And then Trista ran off to drag Lena onto the dance floor....whilst Stephanie was pulled away to dance with Kim...leaving me and Elijah. She was ....well, you couldn't have fit a piece of paper between us. ;):p

Pics incoming on FB tomorrow...gots to edit the tone/saturation/brightness on some of them. :D :D :D

*falls asleep, quite quite a happy Wook* :D

Princess

Yay Furdaddy! Did you get any phone numbers?

I'm taking before pictures of my house today.

Bad furday

Stephanie and Elijah both have boyfriends, and Trista's crazy, and repeatedly says she hates men, so no :p

Bad furday

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2040016&id=77500513&l=8e48c3ef78

There's the link to the album!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.