Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Bad furday

I know!

In other news...please do not visit my website...I have been hacked. :( I found Malware coding in the html of all my pages ( since deleted)...and when I went to the site ( I've since taken it down) there was a "This website may harm your computer" message.

Hopefully it'll be a straightforwards throw everything out and then re upload it type of deal. :???:

Edited by Bad furday

Bad furday

I think I have fixed the problem! :D Site is back online, no harm message shows up! :D

Drake

Woohoo!

James the Defender

sips on cognac* Cheers, Furday!

Pandora

Oh good.

Jake Durron

I haz bartending license... I can make drinks?

James the Defender

*drinks his Scotch that tastes like bacon* If you can do something with this *points at glass with Scotch* then you may :p

Jake Durron

*drinks his Scotch that tastes like bacon* If you can do something with this *points at glass with Scotch* then you may :p

Hmmm...

*adds tobasco, bloody mary mix, worchestershire sauce and pearl onions* Ta-da! Bacon Cheezeburger Scotch!

Princess

I'm at work and a sledgehammer would fix all my problems right about now

Ayingel

to the computer or to other items?

Jake Durron

coworkers. hit the coworkers with the hammer.

Bad furday

And not just the co-workers, the customers too! We have so many stupid people shop here...I was in line, buying one of those memory foam pillow things, and this lady was ahead of me. She had two kids, who were not being seen and not heard. Both were chasing each other around multiple departments, running though the isles and clothes racks, and shrieking. The mom was the sort who, despite not controlling her kids and letting them run around, would be the first to sue Kohls if one of her little siths had tripped and bashed their skull in on one of the clothing racks.

Ayingel

ugh don't even get me started on customers -_- or dishwashers.

Pandora

Furday, this is where living in the South comes in handy. I go up to those kids and give them "the look" (I perfected it early) and say, "Y'all need to calm down, please" in a tone of voice that leaves no room for argument. I get a couple muttered "Yes Ma'am"s (because that's just what you say here) and they shut up!

In other news, I may be quitting my job or getting lsid off, whichever comes first after Christmas. Daniel and I are finishing the bonus room at my parents' house and doing various other remodeling and redecorating tasks and moving in with them for a year. Joy.

Princess

I needed it for the instruments. And maybe a resident or two. I swear, they are the stupidest forms of doctors alive

Ayingel

:( sorry huns. you both sound like things are going sucky

Princess

I need someone to hold my hand during the EMG on my leg on Thursday. Nothing like them shoving needles into your leg and shooting electricity through it

Mara

Urgh, taking Benadryl at work is a bad idea. I'm almost falling asleep at my desk, lol. :p

Princess

Coffee :p

Yeah, my boss just called an hour before the shift starts seeing if I could work tonight when I already worked overtime today and have only had a few hours nap. I told him no.

Radioactive Isotope

Good for you! :D

Ayingel

Wish I could muster the word "no" :( I hope your EMG goes well...

Jake Durron

Hope everything goes ok Prin.

Mara

Coffee :p

Don't like coffee.

Wish my boss WAS offering overtime. She's expecting way too much of us in 7 1/2 hours.

Radioactive Isotope

Welcome to the world. :p

Mara

It's gotten worse the last month or two.

*shrugs* I'm not gonna work any harder than I already am. Not worth it for $10 an hour.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.