Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Ayingel

The Inebriation Station

Ayingel

Yeah, it's pretty addicting. And soon, you'll want to go through it over and over again as different sides to see all the scripts!

BTW I just got a new computer too...and it's pink XD

Princess

Uhh yeah. Yeah they should.

Are you implying something?

Bad furday

Seeing as I'm not going down to NYC for New Years Eve as Amah informed me that she'd be spending the holidays home in Ghana and wouldn't be back until the 4th ( Which is a shame, really,

as I really wanted to sneak a kiss when the ball thingy drops :hehe::cry: ) I am now contemplating which bottle of wine I'd like to spend New Year's Eve with. :p:shifty::cry:

Any suggestions?

James the Defender

Seeing as I'm not going down to NYC for New Years Eve as Amah informed me that she'd be spending the holidays home in Ghana and wouldn't be back until the 4th ( Which is a shame, really,

as I really wanted to sneak a kiss when the ball thingy drops :hehe::cry: ) I am now contemplating which bottle of wine I'd like to spend New Year's Eve with. :p:shifty::cry:

Any suggestions?

Depends on if you like reds or whites. I don't like whites, so I'll suggest a red or two. For dry and more dry, a wine called Fire Block makes a syrah that's incredible and incredibly dry. For less dry and very flavorful, I like Middle Sister Mischief Maker. It's a cabernet. Fire Block is an Australian wine. Middle Sister is a California red.

Enjoy.

Bad furday

I'll keep those in mind for next year...there's a bottle of Red Cat sitting on my kitchen counter right now. :D

Bad furday

*Lounges about, drinking egg nog, and munching on christmas cookies* :D

*hangs up mistletoe* :p

Princess

*ducks the mistletoe*

Christmas wore me out

Ayingel

I could feel my lymph nodes swelling after leaving my Gramma's on Christmas Eve...

Ayingel

I see a bot went necro-ing....

Edited by Ayingel

Princess

Oi vey! *goes on a deleting spree*

Bad furday

*ducks the mistletoe*

*has a sad*

*takes down mistletoe* :(:p

I actually have New Year's Eve and Day off! That'll be the second year in a row for me. :D

Mara

Me too!

First time for me, though.

Ayingel

For the first time ever I've had three "holidays" off (pretty much the days either before or after the holiday)...then someone comes and asks me "hey, since you're going to be here at 630 in the morning (which i was asked to work for a special reason), do you want to stay til 430 and pick up the rest of my shift? you'd be first out..."

HELL NO

Radioactive Isotope

I'm off for New Year's as well. I'm actually kinda torqued about not working Friday during the day. I don't mind working it, but apparently the cardiologists want the day off, and since they won't be bringing in the big bucks on stress tests, <hospital> is closing my department for the day. I'm poor and I need the money, dangit.

James the Defender

I work both! They're both time an a half. I worked Xmas Eve (1.5 time) and Xmas day (double time)

Mara

Well, I did OT Monday through tonight, so, meh. :p

And we'll probably get more OT in January.

I don't know what I'll do with myself. I'm used to getting home at 11:00 pm on New Year's Eve. Now I'll have the whole morning and afternoon to be... lazy. :D

Bad furday

Is anyone surprised that I went to Barnes and Noble tonight and found/bought a book in clearance called Playboy: The Cartoons ? :p

Princess

Nope. I need to go there again. I thought I had all the books in The Dresden Files except Changes but I just got back up to Proven Guilty and apparently, I don't have it

Mara

I should stop automatically deleting all my B&N coupons from my e-mail. There was a 25% off one in there. :p

Princess

Happy new year everyone!

Bad furday

*has had his cake and wine!* :D

James the Defender

I have seen the Mustang...and I have driven it.

Princess

I bought a Dyson today!

Good God, we're all growing up! :p

Bad furday

*Sighs wistfully, and takes a sip of wine....remembering what it was like to be young...and on the forums* :p

Ayingel

Psssh, what do you mean? I get to go to my old high school today and hang out with...high schoolers. Who think I'm cool.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.