Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Radioactive Isotope

Dreaming of You

Selena

Late at night when all the world is sleeping

I stay up and think of you

And I wish on a star

That somewhere you are thinking of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room, dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me

And I wonder if you know I'm there

If you looked in my eyes

Would you see what's inside?

Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close

But so far all I have are dreams of you

So I wait for the day

And the courage to say how much I love you

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Corazon

I can't stop dreaming of you

No puedo dejar de pensar en ti

I can't stop dreaming

Como te necesito

I can't stop dreaming of you

Mi amor, como te extrano

Late at night when all the world is sleeping

I stay up and think of you

And I still can't believe

That you came up to me and said I love you

I love you too

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight

Till tomorrow and for all of my life

Cause there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly

I Could Fall in Love

Selena

I could lose my heart tonight

If you don't turn and walk away

'Cause the way I feel I might

Lose control and let you stay

'Cause I could take you in my arms

And never let go

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

I can only wonder how

Touching you would make me feel

But if I take that chance right now

Tomorrow will you want me still

So I should keep this to myself

And never let you know

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

And I know it's not right so I guess I should try

To do what I should do

But I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

(-SOLO-)

So I should keep this to myself

And never let you know

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Where are you Going? by Dave Matthews Band

Where are you going?

With your long face pulling down, don?t hide away

Like an ocean, which you can?t see but you can

Smell and the sounds of waves crash down

I am no Superman

I have no reasons for you

I am no hero , oh, that?s for sure

But I do know one thing

It?s where you are, is where I belong

I do know where you go is where i wanna be

where are you going

where do you go

Are you looking for answers

To questions under the stars

If along the way

You are growing weary

You can rest with me until a brighter day.

your ok

I am no Superman

I have no answers for you

I am no hero , aww, thats for sure

But I do know one thing

is Where you are, is where I belong

i do no where you go is where i wanna be

where are you goin

where do you go

Where do you go

where are you goin?

where do you go

i am no superman

i have no answers for you

i am no hero aww thats for sure

but i do know one thing

is where you are is where i where i belong

i do know where you go is where i wanna be

where are you goin?

where do you go?

tell me where are you goin

where------let's go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Tenacious D (aka, Jack Black's duo with Kyle Gass)- Tribute

From the album "Tenacious D"

A long time ago...me and my brother Kyle here,

We were hitchhiking down a long and lonesome road.

All of a sudden, there shined a shiny demon,

in the middle of the road.

And he said, "Play the best song in the world, or I'll eat your soul."

Well me and Kyle, we looked at each other, and we each said...

"Okay."

And we played the first thing that came to our heads

Just so happened to be, the best song in the world.

It was the best song in the world.

Oh, yeah.

Oh, and it saved our butts, because the demon want to kill us.

Oh.

But he was forced to set us free, by the honor code that demons...

Have to live by.

Cause it's Satan's Surprise and it's magic!

And it's a mystical disguise...

It's the devil's song and it's tragic!

You are the mystical-eyed virgin and you're rocking!

Well needless to say, the beast was stunned.

Whip crack, went the swampy tail, and the beast was done.

He asked us, "Be you angels?"

And we said "Nay! We are but men, rock!"

This is not the greatest song in the world, no.

This is just a tribute.

Couldn't remember the greatest song in the world, no.

No! This is a tribute, oh!

To the greatest song in the world, alright!

To the greatest song in the world, alright!

It is just the best motherf****n' song, the greatest song in the world.

--skattin'--

Oh mama, Lucifer.

And the peculiar thing is this, my friends:

The song we played on that fatefull night,

didn't actually sound anything like this song!

This is just a tribute.

You've gotta believe me.

And I wish you were there.

Just a matter of opinion.

Ah! F***!

Good god! And God lovin!

There's no surprise to find you can't stop him!

Rich motherf****r...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

I was sitting an? chillin? on a regular Saturday night

Watching my videos, oh damn she be tight.

Boonan Boonan mum was on bus chattin? up some dude

Oh damn those chat?s were crude.

She?d just been from Waitrose

Passin? by she glared at those King?s Cross ho?s

Granddad thought he was acting all cool, chillin? and sitting out next to a pool.

Too bad he looked like a fool

Granddad pulled up in a new ford fiesta-

car? He gave a gesture

Pulled down the window, opened up his penny jar

Here pet take this with ya.

Here pet, take dis with ya.

Grandma was drinking, two coke Bicardi at a strip bar

Next minute she?s pulling up her skirt.. Showed me her scar.

Here pet take dis mental image with ya

Here pet take this picture with ya.

Granddad finally put his fat ass on a chair.

Oh he thought he was blare

Wow, you?d think I care

Well I don?t, that man only gave me 20 greens for Christmas last year, oh yeah.

Granddad, granddad whispered that he was fit,

Oh yeah I?m da next Brad Pitt.

We all laughed as he scraped the crud and bunions of his foot

I had to through up at the site if that look

Dad was watchin? Big Brother 4

He couldn?t be asked to open the door.

So I had to get up and do a Granddad Chore

So in the words of great pappy;

Boomshakalaka like a granddad in a chait

Boomkachin I?m as hairy as a bear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Chorus)

Please help me 'cause I'm breaking down

this picture's frozen and I can't get out

Please help me 'cause I'm breaking down

this picture's frozen and I can't get out of here

Release me, I'm just as lost as you

Believe me, I'm just as lost as you

And every time I think I've finally made it

I learn I'm farther away than I've ever been before

I see the clock and it's ticking away

and the hourglass empty

What the ewok do I have to say

(Chorus)

Keep it inside

the image portrayed

As if I couldn't stand losing as if I couldn't be saved, no way

A small confession I think I'm starting to lose it

I think I'm drifting away from the people I really need

"Still Frame" - Trapt (This is the story of my life at this point)

A small reflection on when we were younger

We had it all figured 'cause we had everything covered

Now we're older it's getting harder to see

What this future will hold for us,

what the ewok are we going to be?

(Chorus)

I'm just as lost as you, what am I going to do?

I'm afraid I'm falling farther away

I'm falling farther away

I'm falling farther from where I want to be

I'm afraid I'm falling farther away

I'm falling farther away

I'm falling farther away

(Chorus)

I'm just as lost as you!!! (not breaking me down)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Kentucky Rain

Elvis Presley

Seven lonely days

And a dozen towns ago

I reached out one night

And you were gone

Don't know why you'd run,

What you're running to or from

All I know is I want to bring you home

So I'm walking in the rain,

Thumbing for a ride

On this lonely Kentucky backroad

I've loved you much too long

And my love's too strong

To let you go, never knowing

What went wrong

Kentucky rain keeps pouring down

And up ahead's another town

That I'll go walking thru

With the rain in my shoes,

Searchin for you

In the cold Kentucky rain,

In the cold Kentucky rain

Showed your photograph

To some old gray bearded man

Sitting on a bench

Outside a gen'ral store

They said "Yes, she's been here"

But their memory wasn't clear

Was it yesterday,

No, wait the day before

So I fin'ly got a ride

With a preacher man who asked

"Where you bound on such a dark afternoon?"

As we drove on thru the rain

As he listened I explained

And he left me with a prayer

That I'd find you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Alkalne Trio, Blue Carolina

It's everything that I can do right now

To not think about you moving further off with every passing second

And every night of this lonely summertime

I feel you missing from my heart, a part was kidnapped from my soul

Well I can hardly wait until I get the sun and your lips both pressing on my skin

Well I can hardly wait until I feel that thrill my heart that starts inside your eyes

And a song in my head that burns so good on my tongue

Yes I will, yeah, yeah

Yes I will

The night is aging as the sun warms your face

Won't you turn around and stay for good, the air is getting much too cold

I am nervous and anxious, it really counts this time

And you know all my favorite singers have stolen all of my best lines

Well I can hardly wait until I get the sun and your lips both pressing on my skin

Well I can hardly wait until I feel that thrill my heart that starts inside your eyes

And a song in my head that burns so good on my tongue

Yes I will, yeah, yeah

Yes I will, yeah, yeah

Yes I will

Someday I'll burn this bed

Only two feet wide, but where I'll hide for the next 17 days

I will ask myself, "How badly do I want this?"

I really want this

Well I can hardly wait until I get the sun and your lips both pressing on my skin

Well I can hardly wait until I feel that thrill my heart that starts inside your eyes

And a song in my head that burns so good on my tongue

Yes I will, yeah, yeah

Yes I will, yeah, yeah

Yes I will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Clash - London Calling

From the album London Calling

(written by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones)

London calling to the faraway towns

Now that war is declared-and battle come down

London calling to the underworld

Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls

London calling, now don't look at us

All that phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust

London calling, see we ain't got no swing

'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in

Engines stop running and the wheat is growing thin

A nuclear error, but I have no fear

London is drowning-and I live by the river

London calling to the imitation zone

Forget it, brother, an' go it alone

London calling upon the zombies of death

Quit holding out-and draw another breath

London calling-and I don't wanna shout

But when we were talking-I saw you nodding out

London calling, see we ain't got no highs

Except for that one with the yellowy eyes

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in

Engines stop running and the wheat is growing thin

A nuclear error, but I have no fear

London is drowning-and I live by the river

Now get this

London calling, yeah, I was there, too

An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!

London calling at the top of the dial

After all this, won't you give me a smile?

London Calling

London Calling

I never felt so much a' like

------------------------------------

The Clash - Lost in the Supermarket

From the album London Calling

(Written by Joe Strummer and Mick Jones)

I'm all lost in the supermarket

I can no longer shop happily

I came in here for that special offer

A guaranteed personality

I wasn't born so much as I fell out

Nobody seemed to notice me

We had a hedge back home in the suburbs

Over which I never could see

I heard the people who lived on the ceiling

Scream and fight most scarily

Hearing that noise was my first ever feeling

That's how it's been all around me

I'm all lost in the supermarket

I can no longer shop happily

I came in here for that special offer

A guaranteed personality

I'm all tuned in, I see all the programmes

I save coupons from packets of tea

I've got my giant hit discoteque album

I empty a bottle and I feel a bit free

The kids in the halls and the pipes in the walls

Make me noises for company

Long distance callers make long distance calls

And the silence makes me lonely

I'm all lost in the supermarket

I can no longer shop happily

I came in here for that special offer

A guaranteed personality

And it's not hear

It disappear

I'm all lost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Good song..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Clash - Wrong 'Em Boyo

From the album "London Calling"

Stagger Lee met Billy and they go down to gambling

Stagger Lee throwed seven

Billy said that he throwed eight

So Billy said, hey Stagger! I'm gonna make my big attack

I'm gonna have to leave my knife in your back

Why do you try to cheat?

And trample people under your feet

Don't you know it is wrong?

To cheat the trying man

So you better stop, it is the wrong 'em boyo

You lie, steal, cheat and deceit

In such a small, small game

Don't you know it is wrong

Billy Boy has been shot

And Stagger Lee's come out on top

Don't you know it is wrong

To cheat the trying man

To cheat Stagger man

You'd better stop

So you must start all over again-all over again

You got to play it, Billy, play, you got to play it, Billy, play

And you will find it is the right 'em boyo

But if you must lie and deceit

And trample people under your feet

Don't you know it is wrong

It is the wrong 'em boyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

I Wish You Were Here by Incubus

I dig my toes into the sand

The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds strewn

across a blue blanket

I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless

And in this moment I am happy

Happy

I wish you were here

I wish you were here

I wish you were here

I wish you were... here

I lay my head onto the sand

The sky resembles a back-lit canopy with holes punched in it

I'm counting UFO's, I signal them with my lighter

And in this moment I am happy

Happy

I wish you were here

I wish you were here

I wish you were... here

Wish you were here

The world's a rollercoaster

And I am not strapped in

Maybe I should hold with care

But my hands are busy in the air

Sayin

I wish you were here

I wish you were...

I wish you were here

I wish you were here

I wish you were... here

Wish you were here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Beautiful Disaster by 311

Today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two

The one with old wood creaking that would burn away right on cue

I try to be not like that but some people really suck

Some people need to get the axing chalk it up to bad luck

I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored

She's always running from something so many things ignored

I might do that stuff if it didn't make me feel like sith

I'm on some old reality tip so many trips in it

Beautiful disaster

Flyin' down the street again

I tried to keep up

You wore me out and left me ate up

Now I wish you all the luck

You're a butterfly in the wind without a care

A pretty train crash to me and I can't care

I do I don't whatever

I know a drugstore cowgirl so afraid of getting bored

She's always running from something so many things ignored

I try to be not like this but I thought it'd make a good song

There's nothing to see shows over people just move along

Beautiful disaster

Flyin' down the street again

I tried to keep up

You wore me out and left me ate up

Now I wish you all the luck

You're a butterfly in the wind without a care

A pretty train crash to me and I can't care

I do I don't whatever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldar Galadhon

*has had too much too drink & starts singing a bad rendition of Princes of the Universe *

Here we are, born to be kings,

We're the princes of the universe.

Here we belong, fighting to survive

In a world with the darkest powers.

And here we are, we're the princes of the universe

Here we belong, fighting for survival

We've come to be the rulers of your world.

I am immortal, I have inside me blood of kings.

I have no rival, no man can be my equal

Take me to the future of your world.

Born to be kings, princes of the universe

Fighting and free, got your world in my hand

I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand

We were born to be princes of the universe.

No man could understand. My power is in your hand

Ooh, ooh, ooh, people talk about you.

People say you've had your day.

I'm a man that will go far.

Fly the moon and reach for the stars

With my sword and head held high

Got to pass the test first time-yeah

I know that people talk about me. I hear it every day.

But I can prove you wrong 'cause I'm right first time.

Yeah yeah alright watch this man fly, bring on the girls

Here we are. Born to be kings,

We're the princes of the universe.

Here we belong. Born to be kings,

Princes of the universe. Fighting and free

Got the world in my hands

I'm here for your love and I'll make my stand.

We were born to be princes of the universe.

*falls over passed out*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Weapon by Matthew Good Band

Here by my side an angel

Here by my side the devil

Never turn your back on me

Never turn your back on me again.

Here by my side it?s heaven

Here by my side you are destruction

Here by my side a new color to paint the world (ooh)

Never turn your back on it

Never turn your back on it again

Here by my side its heaven

Careful, be careful

Careful, be careful

This is where the world drops off

This is where the world drops off

Careful, be careful

And you breathe in

And you breathe out for it

Ain?t it so weird

How it makes you a weapon

And you give in

And you give out for it

Ain?t it so weird

How it makes you a weapon

Never turn your back on it

Never turn your back on it

Again?

Careful, be careful

(fades away gradually)

Here by my side its heaven

Here by my side its heaven.

Here by my side?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Don McLean - American Pie

(written by: Don MacLean)

A long long time ago

I can still remember how

That music used to make me smile

And I knew if I had my chance

That I could make those people dance

And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But February made me shiver

With every paper I'd deliver

Bad news on the doorstep

I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried

When I read about his widowed bride

But something touched me deep inside

The day the music died

So... Bye, bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die

This'll be the day that I die, oh this'll be the day that I die

Did you write the book of love

And do you have faith in God above

If the Bible tells you so?

Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?

And can you teach me how to dance real slow?

Well, I know that you're in love with him

'cause I saw you dancin' in the gym

You both kicked off your shoes

Man, I dig those rhythm and blues

I was a lonely teenage broncin' buck

With a pink carnation and a pickup truck

But I knew I was out of luck

The day the music died

I started singin'

Bye, bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die, oh this'll be the day that I die

Now, for ten years we've been on our own

And moss grows fat on a rolling stone

But, that's not how it used to be

When the jester sang for the king and queen

In a coat he borrowed from James Dean

And a voice that came from you and me

Oh and while the king was looking down

The jester stole his thorny crown

The courtroom was adjourned

No verdict was returned

And while Lenin read a book on Marx

The quartet practiced in the park

And we sang dirges in the dark

The day the music died

We were singin'

Bye, bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die, oh this'll be the day that I die

Helter skelter in a summer swelter

The birds flew off with a fallout shelter

Eight miles high and falling fast

It landed foul on the grass

The players tried for a forward pass

With the jester on the sidelines in a cast

Now the half-time air was sweet perfume

While sergeants played a marching tune

We all got up to dance

Oh, but we never got the chance

'cause the players tried to take the field

The marching band refused to yield

Do you recall what was revealed

The day the music died?

We started singin'

Bye, bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die, oh this'll be the day that I die

Oh, and there we were all in one place

A generation lost in space

With no time left to start again

So come on Jack be nimble, Jack be quick

Jack Flash sat on a candlestick

'cause fire is the devil's only friend

And as I watched him on the stage

My hands were clenched in fists of rage

No angel born in Hell

Could break that Satan's spell

And as the flames climbed high into the night

To light the sacrificial rite

I saw Satan laughing with delight

The day the music died

He was singin'

Bye, bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die , oh this'll be the day that I die

I met a girl who sang the blues

And I asked her for some happy news

But she just smiled and turned away

I went down to the sacred store

Where I'd heard the music years before

But the man there said the music wouldn't play

And in the streets the children screamed

The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed

But not a word was spoken

The church bells all were broken

And the three men I admire most-

the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost-

They caught the last train for the coast

The day the music died

And they were singing

Bye, bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die, oh this'll be the day that I die

Bye, Bye Miss American Pie

Drove my Chevy to the levee but the levee was dry

Them good ole boys drinking whiskey and rye

Singin' this'll be the day that I die, oh this'll be the day that I die

This'll be the day that I die

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Alkaline Trio, We've had Enough (from album Good Mourning, this was the one on OC a couple weeks ago)

In the shadows where the heads hang low

You hear voices as the wind blows, asking "can't you see?"

Reminding you to breathe

It's only time before it catches up to you and all your broken luck

I found a better way to get even with my memory

In the darkness where the angels cry

Give us water, give us back our eyes

Our bed's this concrete floor, and it's all we have left to live for

A day we'll never face

We're only second-handed, sick, and lonely

Fighting back the tears and every urge to Van Gogh both our ears

Thats it, we've had enough

Please turn that f*cking radio off

Ain't nothing on the air waving the despair we feel

In the shadows where the heads hang low

You hear voices as the wind blows, asking "can't you see?"

Reminding you to breathe

It's only time before it catches up to you and all your broken luck

I found a better way to get even with my enemies

Thats it, we've had enough

Please turn that f*cking radio off

Ain't nothing on the air waving the despair we feel

That said, we've had enough

Put "Walk Among Us" on and turn it up

Ain't nothing on the air waving the hatred we feel

This is our biggest fear

The only tunes that we hear

Come via antenna through your car raid-ee-uh-oh-oh-no

Thats it, we've had enough

Thats it, we've had enough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

great song. almost made me cry. :cry:

American Soldier

Toby Keith

I'm just trying to be a father

Raise a daughter and a son

Be a lover to their mother

Everything to everyone

Up and at 'em, bright and early

I'm all business in my suit

Yeah, I'm dressed up for success

From my head down to my boots

I don't do it for the money

There's bills that I can't pay

I don't do it for the glory

I just do it anyway

Providing for our future's my responsibility

Yeah I'm real good under pressure

Being all that I can be

And I can't call in sick on Mondays

when the weekends been too strong

I just work straight through the holidays

And sometimes all night long

You can bet that I stand ready when the wolf growls at the door

Hey, I'm solid, hey I'm steady, hey, I'm true down to the core

And I will always do my duty no matter what the price

I've counted up the cost, I know the sacrifice

Oh, and I don't want to die for you

but if dyin's asked of me

I'll bear that cross with honor

'cause freedom don't come free

I'm an Amiercan soldier, an American

beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand

when liberty's in jeopardy I will always do what's right

I'm out here on the front lines

Sleep in peace tonight

American soldier, I'm an American soldier

Yeah, an American soldier, an American

beside my brothers and my sisters I will proudly take a stand

when liberty's in jeopardy I will always do what's right

I'm out here on the front lines

So Sleep in peace tonight

American soldier, I'm an American

An American, an American soldier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Soggy Bottom Boys - Man Of Constant Sorrow

From the album "O' Brother Where Art Thou? Soundtrack"

(In constant sorrow through his days )

I am a man of constant sorrow

I've seen trouble all my day.

I bid farewell to old Kentucky

The place where I was born and raised.

(The place where he was born and raised )

For six long years I've been in trouble

No pleasures here on earth I found

For in this world I'm bound to ramble

I have no friends to help me now.

(He has no friends to help him now)

It's fare thee well my old lover

I never expect to see you again

For I'm bound to ride that northern railroad

Perhaps I'll die upon this train.

(Perhaps he'll die upon this train.)

You can bury me in some deep valley

For many years where I may lay

Then you may learn to love another

While I am sleeping in my grave.

(While he is sleeping in his grave.)

Maybe your friends think I'm just a stranger

My face you'll never see no more.

But there is one promise that is given

I'll meet you on God's golden shore.

(He'll meet you on God's golden shore.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Smells Like Teen Spirit

Nirvana

Load up on guns and bring your friends

It's fun to lose and to pretend

She's over bored and self assured

Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?

I'm worse at what I do best

And for this gift I feel blessed

Our little group has always been

And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello, how low?

And I forget just why I taste

Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile

I found it hard, it was hard to find

Oh well, whatever, nevermind

hello, hello, hello, how low?

With the lights out it's less dangerous

Here we are now, entertain us

I feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now, entertain us

A mulatto

An albino

A mosquito

My Libido

Yay, a denial

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

That song is such a great song! May Kurt Cobain rest in peace.

*goes off to shove Courtney Love into the woodchipper*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Yup...great song...

As well as...

Heart-Shaped Box

by of course, Nirvana...

She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak

I've been locked inside your Heart-Shaped box for a week

I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap

I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back

Hey

Wait

I've got a new conplaint

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

Hate

Haight

I've got a new complaint

Forever in debt to your prieless advice

Hey

Wait

I've got a new complaint

Forever in debt to your priceless advice

Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet

Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath

Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black

Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak

I've never understood that line. How do you eye someone like a Pisces? I am a Pisces and I don't get it.

Anyways, keeping up the Nirvana vibe:

"All Apologies" (my favorite Nirvana song)

What else should I be

All apologies

What else should I say

Everyone is gay

What else could I write

I don't have the right

What else should I be

All apologies

In the sun

In the sun I feed as one

In the sun

In the sun

I'm married

buried

I wish I was like you

Easily amused

Find my nest of salt

Everything is my fault

I'll take all the blame

Aqur scafoam shame

Sunburn with freezeburn

Choking on the ashes of her enemy

All in all we all are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Wallflowers - One Headlight

(written by: Jakob Dylan)

From the album "Bringing Down The Horse"

So long ago, I don't remember when

That's when they say I lost my only friend

Well they said she died easy of a broken heart disease

As I listened through the cemetery trees

I seen the sun comin' up at the funeral at dawn

The long broken arm of human law

Now it always seemed such a waste, she always had a pretty face

So I wondered how she hung around this place

Hey, come on try a little

Nothing is forever

There's got to be something better than

In the middle

But me & Cinderella

We put it all together

We can drive it home

With one headlight

She said it's cold

It feels like Independence Day

And I can't break away from this parade

But there's got to be an opening

Somewhere here in front of me

Through this maze of ugliness and greed

And I seen the sun up ahead at the county line bridge

Sayin' all there's good and nothingness is dead

We'll run until she's out of breath

She ran until there's nothin' left

She hit the end, it's just her window ledge

Hey, come on try a little

Nothing is forever

There's got to be something better than

In the middle

But me & Cinderella

We put it all together

We can drive it home

With one headlight

Well this place is old

It feels just like a beat up truck

I turn the engine, but the engine doesn't turn

Well it smells of cheap wine, cigarettes

This place is always such a mess

Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn

I'm so alone and I feel just like somebody else

Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same

But somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams

I think of death, it must be killin' me

Hey, hey hey come on try a little

Nothing is forever

There's got to be something better than

In the middle

But me & Cinderella

We put it all together

We can drive it home

With one headlight

------------------------------------------------------------------

Fastball - Out Of My Head

From the album "All The Pain Money Can Buy"

Sometimes I feel

Like I am drunk behind the wheel

The wheel of possibility

However it may roll

Give it a spin

See if you can somehow factor in

You know theres always more than one way

To say exactly what you mean to say

Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?

How could Ihave ever been so blind

I was waiting for an indication

It was hard to find

Don't matter what I say only what I do

Never mean to do bad things to you

So quiet but I finally woke up

If you're sad than it's time you woke up too

Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?

How could Ihave ever been so blind

I was waiting for an indication

It was hard to find

Don't matter what I say only what I do

Never mean to do bad things to you

So quiet but I finally woke up

If you're sad than it's time you woke up too

Was I out of my head? Was I out of my mind?

How could Ihave ever been so blind

I was waiting for an indication

It was hard to find

Don't matter what I say only what I do

Never mean to do bad things to you

So quiet but I finally woke up

If you're sad than it's time you woke up too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Mista Banks

Virginia Coalition

We came to get down

Do it right

Do it right

It's alright

We came to get down

Do it right

Do it right

It's alright

It's just a ONE if your certain

TWO if you just ain't clear

Say, we came to get down 365 days a year

We brought some for your momma

I brought a little for your sister too (ya know she did)

Just a little bit just a little bit just a little wax for me n you

and she was sure...

We came to get down

Do it right

Do it right

It's alright

We came to get down

Do it right

Do it right

It's alright

JP do your remember that fine thing that was after last show we played?

I took her upstairs to the hotel room

But she did'nt have a thing to say

Now that just goes to show that when we come to your town

It's not for the girls or the wine you see its cause we came to get done

Alfonso

Ribeiro

MISTA CARLTON BANKS

Say what, say what?

Check It out...

It's on 'til the dawn

And don't you know

They all got down at the VACO show

A brown skinned braid, she was real in shape

She bought a new CD and a VA tape

It's on 'til the dawn

And don't you know

They all got down at the VACO show

A Brown skinned braid, she was real in shape

She bought a new CD and a VA tape

Talk about...

well...why?

Well "Why not?" she said

"WHy not?" she said

"WHy not?" she said

"WHy not?" she said

We came to get down

Do it right

Do it right

It's alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

And while we're still on the Nirvana spree, another great one...

Come As You Are

Nirvana

Come

As you are

As you were

As I want you to be

As a friend

As a friend

As an old enemy

Take your time

Hurry up

The Choice is your

Dont' be late

Take a rest

As a friend

As an old memoria

memoria

memoria

memoria

Come

Dowsed in mud

Soaked in bleach

As I want you to be

As a trend

A a friend

As an old memoria

memoria

memoria

memoria

And I swear

That I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun

memoria

memoria

memoria

memoria {don't have a gun}

And I swear

That I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun

No I don't have a gun

No i don't have a gun

memoria

memoria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.