Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Drake

I'm really tempted to BBQ this guy....puh-lease!?!?

Nah. I'm joking.

Only if someone pays me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Hey! I read the fine print!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

:D Just messin with ya bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

I know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*claps him on the shoulder* I like ya, kid. I think I'm going to add you to my MSN list...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

I'm really tempted to BBQ this guy....puh-lease!?!?

Nah. I'm joking.

Only if someone pays me...

*slides Drake a case of Aurodium ingots*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*slides Drake a small box of credits*

I'll buy the sauce if you do it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CorSec

*slides Drake a piece of lint*

Uhh...I'm running low on the cash...*shifty eyes*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

LIAR!

Well, maybe not... maybe you're running low on your OWN cash... but what about Furday's plastic you got? Huh huh???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Yeah... Furday's magic plastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

....that suddenly appears in everyone's pockets. Hmm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*Grins knowingly, then....dis*apparates*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Furday I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone will put you in their pocket. No offence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

EVERYBODY (Sister Hazel)

Lyrics by K. Block, J. Beres, R. Newell

Music by K. Block, J. Beres, R. Newell

You are so sexy my love

You got me trippin' over my tongue

And I can't say what I mean but I mean it when I say

That I fell so hard for you that it broke my heart in two

Now I'm wrapped in black and blue

You know I'm crazy 'bout you

Should I take a chance

Or should I sit and wonder you

(Chorus)

I wanna tell everybody - everybody

That you're so much more

Than they've ever seen before

I wanna tell everybody - everybody

If they touched your hand

Then they'd never wanna let you go

Like a junkie to a rush

I'd trade my momma for your touch

Oh wait that might just be too much

Well I'd do anything but that

You are so tempting my dear

You strip away my useless fears

No you don't care that I'm weird

And that's amazing

As you walk on by

Oh I - I sit and wonder you

Chorus

Spinning around like nobody's watching

Nobody else but me

So far beyond my imagination

If they could only see

You are so sexy my love

You got me trippin' over my tongue

And I can't say what I mean but I mean it when I say -

Chorus

Chorus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

*applaudes*

Did you actually say "chorus" or was it just to save time? :wink :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

probably a sly Princessian manouever to save loads of time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Probably.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Saving time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Ah. Thought as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

You thought?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

No! It was the mouse in my pocket! It was all his idea! I swear it!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Sure it was. Why don't you take a break dear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandora

Because I'm SOOOOOOOOO close!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Coldplay- The Scientist

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry

You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you, tell you I need you

Tell you I set you apart

Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions

Oh let's go back to the start

Running in circles, coming up tails

Heads on a science apart

Nobody said it was easy

Oh it's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said that it would be this hard

Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures

Pulling the puzzles apart

Questions of science, science and progress

Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles, chasing our tails

Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy

Oh it's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be so hard

I'm going back to the start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.