Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Tsl

Fade to Black

Metallica

***Depressingness rating 10 out of 10, listen while depressed at your own risk***

Life it seems, will fade away

Drifting further every day

Getting lost within myself

Nothing matters no one else

I have lost the will to live

Simply nothing more to give

There is nothing more for me

Need the end to set me free

Things are not what they used to be

Missing one inside of me

Deathly lost, this can?t be real

Cannot stand this hell I feel

Emptiness is filling me

To the point of agony

Growing darkness taking dawn

I was me, but now he?s gone

No one but me can save myself, but it?s too late

Now I can?t think, think why I should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed

Death greets me warm, now I will just say good-bye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rough Rider

Stiff Little Fingers-Alternative Ulster

There's nothin' for us in Belfast

The Pound's old and that's a pity

OK, there's the Trident in Bangor

And then you walk back to the city

We ain't got nothin' but they don't really care

They don't even know you know

They just want money

And we can take it or leave it

What we need is

(Chorus:)

An Alternative Ulster

Grab it and change it it's yours

Get an Alternative Ulster

Ignore the bores and their laws

Get an Alternative Ulster

Be an anti-security force

Alter your native Ulster

Alter your native land

Take a look where you're livin'

You got the Army on the street

And the RUC dog of repression

Is barking at your feet

Is this the kind of place you wanna live?

Is this where you wanna be?

Is this the only life we're gonna have?

What we need is

(Chorus)

They say they're a part of you

And that's not true you know

They say they've got control of you

And that's a lie you know

They say you will never be

Free free free

Get an Alternative Ulster, Alternative Ulster, Alternative Ulster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Rammstein - Amerika

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika ist wunderbar

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika, Amerika

Wenn getanzt wird will ich f?hren

auch wenn ihr euch alleine dreht

Lasst euch ein wenig kontrollieren

Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen

Die Freiheit spielt auf allen Geigen

Musik kommt aus dem Wei?en Haus

und vor Paris steht Micky Maus

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika ist wunderbar

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika, Amerika

Ich kenne Schritte die sehr n?tzen

und werde euch vor Fehltritt sch?tzen

Und wer nicht tanzen will am Schluss

wei? noch nicht dass er tanzen muss

Wir bilden einen lieben Reigen

Ich werde euch die Richtung zeigen

Nach Afrika kommt Santa Claus

und vor Paris steht Micky Maus

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika ist wunderbar

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika, Amerika

We're all living in Amerika

Coca-Cola, Wonderbra

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika, Amerika

This is not a love song

This is not a love song

I don't sing my mother tongue

No, this is not a love song

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika ist wunderbar

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika, Amerika

We're all living in Amerika

Coca-Cola, sometimes war

We're all living in Amerika

Amerika, Amerika

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

And now...a translation!

We're all living in America

America is wonderful

We're all living in America

America, America

When there's dancing I want to lead

even if you're whirling around alone

Let yourselves be controlled a little

I'll show you how it really goes

We're making a nice round dance

Freedom is playing on all violins

Music is coming out of the White House

and Mickey Mouse is standing in front of Paris

We're all living in America

America is wonderful

We're all living in America

America, America

I know moves that are very useful

and I will protect you from missteps

And whoever doesn't want to dance at the end

doesn't know yet that they must

We're making a nice round dance

I will show you the way

Santa Claus is coming to Africa

and Mickey Mouse is standing in front of Paris

We're all living in America

America is wonderful

We're all living in America

America, America

We're all living in America

Coca-Cola, Wonderbra

We're all living in America

America, America

This is not a love song

This is not a love song

I don't sing my mother tongue

No, This is not a love song

We're all living in America

America is wonderful

We're all living in America

America, America

We're all living in America

Coca-Cola, sometimes war

We're all living in America

America, America

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tsl

lol *waves an American flag.......is pounded to death by the rest of the world* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

stuck in my head at the moment...

Up and Gone, by Hoobastank

Staring at the white above

can't tell if I'm alive or am I dead?

or is it in my head?

(where'd I go wrong?)

Staring at the white above

one day I closed my eyes

and here I am

a cold unhappy man

I've come to realize the life I have

I hate, the pulse I need is slowly fading

until I've lost it all

I've been waiting for an inspiration

for a chance I never got to take

before it's much too late

(where'd I go wrong?)

Where's the boy that used to run?

could it be he's up and gone away?

(seems so far away) he seems so far away

and all the things I could have done

could it be they've up and gone away?

(seems so far away) they seem so far away

It feels as if the boy in me

has left and been replaced with a cheap and bitter

imposter of myself

I must find the one that used to be

approach him slow, don't be afraid to say

"can he come out and play?"

(where'd I go wrong?)

Where's the boy that used to run?

could it be he's up and gone away?

(seems so far away) he seems so far away

and all the things I could have done

could it be they've up and gone away?

(seems so far away) they seem so far away

Staring at the sky above

I've found a chance I'm finally going to take

I've learned from my mistakes

(where'd I go wrong?)

Where's the boy that used to run?

could it be he's up and gone away?

(seems so far away) he seems so far away

(where'd I go wrong?)

and all the things I could have done

could it be they've up and gone away?

(seems so far away) they seem so far away

(where'd I go wrong?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Keane

Somewhere Only We Know

I walked across an empty land

I knew the pathway like the back of my hand

I felt the earth beneath my feet

Sat by the river and it made me complete

Oh simple thing where have you gone

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

I came across a fallen tree

I felt the branches of it looking at me

Is this the place we used to love?

Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Oh simple thing where have you gone

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?

Oh simple thing where have you gone

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me when you're gonna let me in

I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin

And if you have a minute why don't we go

Talk about it somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?

This could be the end of everything

So why don't we go

Somewhere only we know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

Um...this is one I wrote myself....It's called "The More I Learn"

I find myself charred

By your distant flame

The skin that you scarred

By the light I can?t tame

And I still come back for more

This life you have mended

I?m trapped inside

This new life you once ended

Before I have died

And I still come back for more

And it hurts

And it burns

But there?s more about you I wanna learn

I?ve tasted the venom

Sweet beautiful cry

This love is my alibi

At first it was sweet

Then sour it turned

I tasted defeat

But the skin won?t again be burned

I still come back for more

?Mercy!? I cry

But none will be shown

My soul has said goodbye

And this heart you own

I wanna come back for more

And it hurts

And it burns

But there?s more about you I wanna learn

I?ve tasted the venom

Sweet beautiful cry

This love is my alibi

I?ve tasted the venom

Sweet beautiful cry

This love is my alibi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

hmm yes and we are trying to put it to music by either hoobastank or linkin park :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

like hoobastank and linkin park...we're not going to be pirating that stuff :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Matt Kearney

Bullet

Yesterday I was sitting. recalling. reminiscing

Trying to remember whenever there was nobody listening

Before the hugging and the kissing, the booing and the hissing

All I had was just a vision,

All I had was my ambition

Your love without condition

Kept me swinging when I'm missing

My eyes upon the prize

Kept me striving for the mission

When I was down for the count, falling out of commission

I can hear you voice now screaming out "son, listen"

Get on up, don't give up, though you struck opposition

Time to buck all that stuff, find out what's you condition

Like a pull in my soul, like keys in my ignition

Call you all my commission, my love and my vision and...

It doesn't matter if they call me wrong

Doesn't matter if they steal my song

Doesn't matter if we're all along

It doesn't matter at all

'Cause I would take a bullet for you

I would take a bullet for you

I would cross any line, I'd swim across the sea

I would take a bullet for you

I would take a bullet for you

I would lose it all, I'd take my fall

To show you it's for real

Remember when we used to flow together back in the park

You would slang guitar licks under the stars in the dark

You'd say let's grow together as this world falls apart

I was holding on to hope but hardly holding a spark

All the rhymes that I wrote you'd call dope from the start

I'd be like a pure note. like a quote on the mark

You'd go to every show and promote from the start

From the beginning we've been building much more than this art

Remember bearing scars in you car to impart you heart

You cared enough to call my bluff through the junk from the start

That's why you're holding onto half of my heart

You've been there through the times,

Through the nights that were dark and....

It doesn't matter if they call me wrong

Doesn't matter if they steal my song

Doesn't matter if we're all along

It doesn't matter at all

'Cause I would take a bullet for you

I would take a bullet for you

I would cross any line, I'd swim across the sea

I would take a bullet for you

I would take a bullet for you

I would lose it all, I'd take my fall

To show you it's for real

It doesn't matter if they call me wrong

Doesn't matter if they steal my song

Doesn't matter if we're all along

It doesn't matter at all

It doesn't matter at all

'Cause I would take a bullet for you

I would take a bullet for you

I would cross any line, I'd swim across the sea

I would take a bullet for you

I would take a bullet for you

I would lose it all, I'd take my fall

To show you it's for real

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Heaven by Live

You don't need no friends

get back your faith again

you have the power to believe

another dissident

take back your evidence

it has no power to deceive

I'll believe it when I see it for myself

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

I look at my daughter, and I believe.

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth

I can see the sunset and I perceive

I sit with them all night

everything they say is right

but in the morning they were wrong

I'll be right by your side

come hell or water high

down any road you choose to roam

I'll believe it when I see it for myself

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

I look at my daughter, and I believe.

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth

I can see the sunset and I perceive, yeah

darling, I believe, Oh Lord

sometimes it's hard to breathe, Lord

at the bottom of the sea, yeah yeah

I'll believe it when I see it for myself

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

I look at my daughter, and I believe.

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth

I can see the sunset and I perceive

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven

I look at my daughter, and I believe.

I don't need no proof when it comes to God and truth

I can see the sunset

I can see the sunset

I can see the sunset

I don't need no one

Ohhhh

I don't need no one

I don't need no one

I don't need no one

To tell me about heaven

I believe

I believe it, yeah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

like hoobastank and linkin park...we're not going to be pirating that stuff

LOL you seriously have to forgive her... shes till innocent in some areas... :p

*work in PROGRESS* ahh the corruption never ends :p*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

like hoobastank and linkin park...we're not going to be pirating that stuff

LOL you seriously have to forgive her... shes till innocent in some areas... :p

*work in PROGRESS* ahh the corruption never ends :p*

:puppydogeyes: me? you're corrupting me?

Edited by Sassy Fairy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

i'm innocent....:angel::flower:

especially after that :argue::cuss:

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

me? you're corrupting me?

now why would i ever do that to someone im gonna marry :D :twisted: :kneel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

corruption's not always a bad thing....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

well ive only been working on her for what now 2 1/2 years... and shes gonna marry me... so she is about a 679/100000000000 th corrupted... i have a lot to go...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

uh oh, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

but in the mean time it bumps my innocence back where it was a very very very very very very very very long time ago... in a very very very very far away place...

until we get married that is. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

hey, after marraige, all the gloves are off, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GI_Admiral

Wow these are short songs...gj :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Duran Duran

What Happens Tomorrow

Child, don't you worry

It's enough you're growing up in such a hurry

Brings you down the news they sell you

To put in your mind that all mankind is a failure

But nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow

We try not to show how frightened we are

If you let me I'll protect you however I can

You've got to believe

it'll be alright in the end

Fighting, because we're so close

There are times we punish those who we need the most

No, we can't wait for a saviour

Only got ourselves to blame for this behaviour

And nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow

We try not to show how frightened we are

Would seem lonely, if you were the only star in the night

You've got to believe

it'll be alright in the end

You've got to believe

it'll be alright again

time is a river

a silent icy river

pulls us all

running deep

deep and fast enough to get lost down in the flow

thrashing around me

tiny lives mean everything

And nobody knows what's gonna happen tomorrow

So don't let go, now we've come this far

Hope I have peace

Understand me

you're never alone

We've got to believe

it'll be alright in the end

nobody knows

You've got to believe

it'll be alright my friend

So don't let go

Unless we believe

it'll be alright again

Nobody knows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Fall Into Me

Emerson Drive

Right here waiting, staying strong

Come and fall into me

You say you've turned it off

Hid your heart upon a shelf

Scared of what it might cost

To take it down for someone else

Cause loving him you lost

Too much of yourself

Baby can't you see

that he's not me

And....

I need you to know you can fall into me

That my arms are wide open and will always be

Right here waiting, staying strong

Come and fall into me

I'll follow any road

Anywhere to get to you

I'll open up my soul

If that's what you need me to do

Now baby its your move

All you've got to do

Is believe in love, just believe in us

Now...

I need you to know you can fall into me

That my arms are wide open and will always be

Right here waiting, staying strong

Come and fall into me

Just believe in love, just believe in us

Baby....

I need you to know you can fall into me

That my arms are wide open and will always be

Right here waiting, Staying strong

Come and fall into me

Come and fall into me

Baby fall into me

Edited by Phantom Thief Dark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Careful, JM....GI might think those lyrics are "dirty." :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.