Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Roethlisberger

Nirvana - Lithium

From the album "Nevermind"

I'm so happy because today

I've found my friends ...

They're in my head

I'm so ugly but that's okay cause so are you...

We've broken our mirrors

Sunday morning is everyday for all I care...

And I'm not scared

Light my candles in a daze...

Cause I've found god hey hey hey

I'm so lonely but that's okay I shaved my head...

And I'm not sad

And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard...

But I'm not sure

I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there...

But I don't care

I'm so horny but that's okay...

My will is good - hey, hey, hey

I like it - I'm not gonna crack

I miss you - I'm not gonna crack

I love you - I'm not gonna crack

I kill you - I'm not gonna crack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

You Know You're Right Lyrics

Artist(Band):Nirvana

You Know You're Right Lyrics

I will never bother you

I will never promise to

I will never follow you

I will never bother you

Never speak a word again

I will crawl away for good

I will move away from here

You won't be afraid of fear

No thought was put into this

Always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell

I have never failed to fail

Pain(x3)

You know you're right(x3)

I'm so warm and calm inside

I no longer have to hide

let's talk about someone else

Steaming soon begins to melt

Nothing really bothers her

She just wants to love herself

I will move away from here

You won't be afraid of fear

No thought was put into this

Always knew it'd come to this

Things have never been so swell

I have never failed to fail

Pain(x5)

You know you're right(x17)

Pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

SPRINGTIME FOR HITLER

From the Broadway musical: "The Producers"

(written by Mel Brooks (he's Jewish))

CHORUS:

Germany was having trouble

What a sad, sad story

Needed a new leader to restore

Its former glory

Where, oh, where was he?

Where could that man be?

We looked around and then we found

The man for you and me

LEAD TENOR:

And now it's...

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

Deutschland is happy and gay!

We're marching to a faster pace

Look out, here comes the master race!

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

Rhineland's a fine land once more!

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

Watch out, Europe

We're going on tour!

Springtime for Hitler and Germany...

CHORUS:

Look, it's springtime

LEAD TENOR:

Winter for Poland and France

CHORUS AND LEAD TENOR:

Springtime for Hitler and Germany!

CHORUS:

Springtime! Springtime!

Springtime! Springtime!

Springtime! Springtime!

Springtime! Springtime!

LEAD TENOR:

Come on, Germans

Go into your dance!

"ROLF":

I was born in Dusseldorf und that is why they call me Rolf.

"MEL":

Don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi party!

ULLA:

The Fuhrer is coming, the Fuhrer is coming, the Fuhrer is coming!

TROOPER #1:

Heil Hitler!

TROOPER #2:

Heil Hitler!

LEAD TENOR:

Heil Hitler!

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

ALL:

Heil Hitler!

ROGER:

Heil myself

Heil to me

I'm the kraut

Who's out to change our history

Heil myself

Raise your hand

There's no greater

Dictator in the land!

Everything I do, I do for you!

CHORUS:

Yes, you do!

ROGER:

If you're looking for a war, here's World War Two!

Heil myself

Raise your beer

CHORUS:

Jawohl!

ROGER:

Ev'ry hotsy-totsy Nazi stand and cheer

CHORUS:

Hooray!

Ev'ry hotsy-totsy Nazi...

ROGER:

Heil myself!

CHORUS:

Ev'ry hotsy-totsy Nazi...

ROGER:

Heil myself!

CHORUS:

Ev'ry hotsy-totsy Nazi...

ROGER:

...stand and cheer!

THE HEIL-LOs:

The Fuhrer is causing a furor!

He's got those Russians on the run

You gotta love that wacky hun!

The Fuhrer is causing a furor

They can't say "no" to his demands

They're freaking out in foreign lands

He's got the whole world in his hands

The Fuhrer is causing a furor!

ROGER:

I was just a paper hanger

No one more obscurer

Got a phone call from the Reichstag

Told me I was Fuhrer

Germany was blue

What, oh, what to do?

Hitched up my pants

And conquered France

Now Deutschland's smiling through!

But it wasn't always so easy...

It was 1932. Hindenburg was working the Big Room and I...

I was playing the lounge. And then I got my big break.

Somebody burned down the Reichstag. And, would you believe it?

They made me Chancellor. Chancellor!

It ain't no myst'ry

If it's politics or hist'ry

The thing you gotta know is

Ev'rything is show biz

Heil myself

Watch my show

I'm the German Ethel Merman

Dontcha know

We are crossing borders

The new world order is here

Make a great big smile

Ev'ryone sieg heil to me

Wonderful me!

And now it's...

CHORUS:

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

Goose-step's the new step today

ROGER:

Springtime!

Goose-steps!

CHORUS:

Bombs falling from the skies again *bomb sound effect heard*

Deutschland is on the rise again *another bomb*

ROGER & CHORUS:

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

U-boats are sailing once more

Springtime for Hitler and Germany

Means that...

CHORUS:

Soon we'll be going...

ROGER:

We've got to be going...

CHORUS:

You know we'll be going....

ROGER:

You bet we'll be going...

ROGER & CHORUS:

You know we'll be going to war!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

I Love You This Much

Jimmy Wayne

He can't remember

The times that he thought

Does my daddy love me?

Probably not

That didn't stop him

From wishing that he did

Didn't keep him from wanting

Or worshipping him

He guesses he saw him

About once a year

He could still feel the way he felt

Standing in tears

Stretching his arms out

As far as they'd go

Whispering dad

I want you to know

[Chorus:]

I love you this much

And i'm waiting on you

To make up your mind

Do you love me too?

How ever long it takes

I'm never giving up no matter what

I love you this much

He grew to hate him for what he had done

'cause what kind of father

Could do that to his son?

He said 'damn you daddy'

The day that he died

The man didn't blink

But the little boy cried

[Chorus:]

I love you this much

And i'm waiting on you

To make up your mind

Do you love me too?

How ever long it takes

I'm never giving up no matter what

I love you this much

Half way through the service

While the whoir sang a hymn

He looked up a the preacher

And he sat and stared at him

He said

'forgive me father'

When he realized

That he hadn't been unloved

Or alone all his life

His arms were stretched out

As far as they go

Nailed to the cross

For the whole world to know

[Chorus:]

I love you this much

And i'm waiting on you

To make up your mind

Do you love me too?

How ever long it takes

I'm never giving up no matter what

I love you this much

Stay Gone

Jimmy Wayne

I've found peace of mind, i'm feeling good again

I'm on the other side, back among the living

Ain't a cloud in the sky

All my tears have been cried

And i can finally say

[Chorus:]

Baby baby stay

Stay right where you are

I like it this way

It's good for my heart

I haven't felt like this

In God knows how long

I know everything's gonna be okay

If you just stay gone

I still love you and i will forever

We can't hide the truth

We know each other better

When we try to make it work

We both end up hurt

It ain't supposed to be that way

[Chorus:]

Baby baby stay

Stay right where you are

I like it this way

It's good for my heart

I haven't felt like this

In God knows how long

I know everything's gonna be okay

If you just stay gone

When we try to make it work

We both end up hurt

Love ain't supposed to be that way

[Chorus:]

So baby baby stay

Stay right where you are

I like it this way

It's good for my heart

I haven't felt like this

In ooh in God knows how long

I know everything's gonna be okay

If you just stay gone

I know everything's gonna be okay

If you just stay gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

Land Down Under - Men At Work

Traveling in a fried-out Kombie

On a hippie trail, head full of zombie

I met a strange lady, she made me nervous

She took me in and gave me breakfast

And she said...

Do you come from a land down under?

Where women glow and men plunder?

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover!

Buying bread from a man in Brussels

He was six-foot-four and full of muscles

I said, Do you speak-a my language?

He just smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich

And he said...

I come from a land down under

Where beer does flow and men chunder

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover!

[break]

Lyin' in a den in Bombay

With a slack jaw, and not much to say

I said to the man, Are you trying to tempt me

Because I come from the land of plenty?

And he said...

Do you come from a land down under?

Where women glow and men plunder?

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover!

Yeah!

Living in a land down under

Where women glow and men plunder

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover!

Living in a land down under

Where women glow and men plunder

Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?

You better run, you better take cover!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Fett- LOL!! That is the best musical ever!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters

Run and tell all of the angels

This could take all night

Think i need a devil to help me get things right.

Hook me up a new revolution

Cause this one is a lie

I sat around laughing and watched the last one die

(Chorus)

I'm looking to the sky to save me

Looking for a sign of life

Looking for something to help me burn out bright

I'm looking for complication

Looking cause I'm tired of lying

Make my way back home when I learn to fly High

I think I'm dyin missing patience

It can wait one night

Give it all away if you give me one last try

We'll live happily ever trapped if you just save my life

Running down the angels and everything's alright.

Im looking to the sky to save me

Looking for a sign of life

Looking for something to help me burn out bright

I'm looking for a complication

Looking cause i'm tired of trying

Make My way back home when I learn to fly, High

Make my way back home when I learn to

Fly, along with me, I can't quite make it alone

Try and make this life my own

Fly along with me I can't quite make it alone

Try to make this life my own

(X2)

I'm looking to the sky to save me

Looking for a sign of life

Looking for something to help me burn out bright

I'm looking for a complication

Looking cause i'm tired of trying

Make my way back home when I learn to fly, High

Make my way back home when I learn to fly

Make my way back home when I learn to, learn to, learn to...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Incubus - Megalomaniac

I hear you on the radio

You permeate my screen

Its' unkind, but if I met you in a scissor fight

I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone

On principle alone

Hey megalomaniac

You're no Jesus

Yeah, you're no ewoking Elvis

Wash Your hands clean (or Yourself)

Maniac

Step down

Step down

If I were your appendages

I'd hold open your eyes

So you would see

That all of us are heaven sent

There was never meant to be only one

To be only one

Hey megalomaniac

You're no Jesus

Yeah, you're no ewoking Elvis

Wash Your hands clean (or Yourself)

Maniac

Step down

Step down

Yeah

You're no Jesus

You're not Elvis

...

You're no answer

Hey megalomaniac

You're no Jesus

Yeah, you're no ewoking Elvis

Wash Your hands clean (or Yourself)

Maniac

Step down

Step down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Land Down Under - Men At Work

*applauds* That is a great song. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Simply-Red - You Make Me Feel Brand New

My love

I?ll never find the words, my love

To tell you how I feel, my love

Mere words could not explain

Precious love

You held my life within your hands

Created everything I am

Taught me how to live again

Only you

Cared when I needed a friend

Believed in me through thick and thin

This song is for you

Filled with gratitude and love

God bless you

You make me feel brand new

For God blessed me with you

You make me feel brand new

I sing this song ?cause you

Make me feel brand new

My love

Whenever I was insecure

You built me up and made me sure

You gave my pride back to me

Precious friend

With you I?ll always have a friend

You?re someone who I can depend

To walk a path that never ends

Without you

My life has no meaning or rhyme

Like notes to a song out of time

How can I repay

You for having faith in me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

YAR!! FOR DRAKE!!! *Applauds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

*bows* Thank you, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Monty Python - Lumberjack

(written by: Terry Jones & Michael Palin)

BARBER:

I wanted to be... a lumberjack!

Leaping from tree to tree, as they float down the mighty rivers of British Columbia. The Giant Redwood. The Larch. The Fir! The mighty Scots Pine! The lofty flowering Cherry! The plucky little Apsen! The limping Roo tree of Nigeria. The towering Wattle of Aldershot! The Maidenhead Weeping Water Plant! The naughty Leicestershire Flashing Oak! The flatulent Elm of West Ruislip! The Quercus Maximus Bamber Gascoigni! The Epigillus! The Barter Hughius Greenus!

With my best buddy by my side, we'd sing! Sing! Sing!

[singing]

I'm a lumberjack, and I'm okay.

I sleep all night and I work all day.

MOUNTIES:

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.

He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:

I cut down trees. I eat my lunch.

I go to the lavatory.

On Wednesdays I go shoppin'

And have buttered scones for tea.

MOUNTIES:

He cuts down trees. He eats his lunch.

He goes to the lavatory.

On Wednesdays he goes shopping

And has buttered scones for tea.

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.

He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:

I cut down trees. I skip and jump.

I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing

And hang around in bars.

MOUNTIES:

He cuts down trees. He skips and jumps.

He likes to press wild flowers.

He puts on women's clothing

And hangs around in bars?!

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.

He sleeps all night and he works all day.

BARBER:

I cut down trees. I wear high heels,

Suspendies, and a bra.

I wish I'd been a girlie,

Just like my dear Papa.

MOUNTIES:

He cuts down trees. He wears high heels,

Suspendies, and a bra?!

[talking]

What's this? Wants to be a girlie?! Oh, My!

And I thought you were so rugged! Poofter!...

[singing]

He's a lumberjack, and he's okay.

He sleeps all night and he works all day.

He's a lumberjack, and he's okaaaaay.

He sleeps all night and he works all day.

-------------------------------------------------

Monty Python - Camelot Song

(written by: Graham Chapman & John Cleese)

From the Movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail

We're Knights of the Round Table.

We dance whene'er we're able.

We do routines and chorus scenes

With footwork impeccable.

We dine well here in Camelot.

We eat ham and jam and spam a lot.

We're Knights of the Round Table.

Our shows are formidable,

But many times we're given rhymes

That are quite unsingable.

We're opera mad in Camelot.

We sing from the diaphragm a lot.

In war we're tough and able,

Quite indefatigable.

Between our quests we sequin vests and impersonate Clark Gable.

It's a busy life in Camelot.

I have to push the pram a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monty Python - Brave Sir Robin

From the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot.

He was not afraid to die, O brave Sir Robin.

He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways,

Brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin!

He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp,

Or to have his eyes gouged out and his elbows broken,

To have his kneecaps split and his body burned away

And his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin!

His head smashed in and his heart cut out

And his liver removed and his bowels unplugged

And his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off

And his pen--

Brave Sir Robin ran away,

Bravely ran away, away.

When danger reared its ugly head, he bravely turned his tail and fled.

Yes, brave Sir Robin turned about

And gallantly, he chickened out. Bravely taking to his feet,

He beat a very brave retreat,

Bravest of the brave, Sir Robin.

He is packing it in and packing it up

And sneaking away and buggering up

And chickening out and pissing off home,

Yes, bravely he is throwing in the sponge...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

hehehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Good Little Girls

Blue County

She's her mama's baby

She's her daddy's pride and joy

They've kept her under wraps

She ain't been hangin out

With any ugly actin boy

Hardly ever been kissed

Twenty years of innocence

Just what I'm lookin for

I wanna be the man, that's

Holdin her hand, when she

Can't hold it back anymore

Good little girls makes some

Mighty wild women been

Savin it up since the very beginin

When they fall in love they wanna take it to the limit

Good little girls make some

Mighty wild women

She's never been to Vegas

Or danced in a honkytonk

No trail of broken hearts

Although she looks the part

That ain't the kinda life she wants

She's waitin for a gold ring

Before she tries her wings

That's what I'm waiting for

I wanna be the man, that's

Holdin her hand, when she

Can't hold it back anymore

Good little girls makes some

Mighty wild women been

Savin it up since the very beginin

When they fall in love they wanna take it to the limit

Good little girls make some

Mighty wild women

(Music Break)

Good little girls makes some

Mighty wild women been

Savin it up since the very beginin

When they fall in love they wanna take it to the limit

Good little girls make some

Mighty wild women

Savin it up since the, very beginin

When they fall in love they wanna take it to the limit

Good little girls make some

Mighty wild women

Good little girls makes some

mighty wild women

Good little girls makes some

mighty wild women

Good little girl...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if you're lonely

You know I'm here waiting for you

I'm just a crosshair

I'm just a shot away from you

And if you leave here

You leave me broken, shattered, I lie

I'm just a crosshair

I'm just a shot, then we can die

I know I won't be leaving here with you

I say don't you know

You say you don't know

I say... take me out!

I say you don't show

Don't move, tide is low

I say... take me out!

I say you don't know

You say you don't know

I say... take me out!

I know I won't be leaving here (with you)

I know I won't be leaving here

I know I won't be leaving here (with you)

I know I won't be leaving here with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I've recently gotten an urge to see the Transformers movie made back in 1986 again. I still haven't gotten a chance to see it, but I remember this cool song being on the soundtrack:

"Instruments of Destruction"

Iron birds of fortune

Adrift above the skies

Cloudy revelations

Unseen by naked eyes

Flying tools of torment

Will penetrate the sphere

Erupt the rock of ages

Bringing final fear

* Instruments of destruction

Tools of powerplays

It's a violent eruption

Existence drips away

What it really matter

When nothing really counts

Grave eternal darkness

When drained of every ounce

And when the nightmare's over

The final from the storm

Dust of all creation

To ashes we transform

* Repeat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Indestructable by Matthew Good Band

Died in a motor crash

I came back for you

The perfect version of myself

Tomorrow we start again

Tomorrow came and went

I'm indestructible, how

I'm indestructible

I'm indestructible, how

I'm into, I'm in two

We won't say a thing

While you give your life away

Give your life away, not a thing

We won't say a thing

While you give your life away

Died in an amusement park accident

I came back for you

So you wouldn't be alone

And if I go away again

You can have my stereo

I'm indestructible, how

I'm indestructible

I'm indestructible, how

I'm into, I'm in two

We won't say a thing

While you give your life away

Give your life away, not a thing

We won't say a thing

While you give your

I'm indestructible

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

E Song - Virginia Coalition

Oh, now little girl, don't cry yourself to sleep

There's a brand new world around you

You can make it if you try

She said the trying's not enough

Sometimes it gets to me

I see people where they're not supposed to be

She thinks about dying

She is verging on the sacred

She is spinning with the sound

She has long ago abandoned

Any other way around

She is verging on the sacred, spinning with the sound

She is gone but not forgotten,

Here but not around

Oh, now little boy, don't cry yourself to sleep

There's a brand new world around you

And you can make it if you try

He said the trying's not enough

Sometimes it gets to me

But you werent supposed to see this side of me

He thinks about flying

He is verging on the sacred

He is spinning with the sound

He has long ago abandoned

Any other way around

He is verging on the sacred, spinning with the sound

He is gone but not forgotten,

Here but not around

Oh, now, I'm not going to cry myself to sleep

Take a look around you

We've got a brand new world around

Just open up your eyes and see

The wonder that is me

And she says what is that supposed to mean?

I wish I knew

We are verging on the sacred

We are spinning with the sound

We have long ago abandoned

Any other way around

We are verging on the sacred, spinning with the sound

We are gone but not forgotten,

Here but not around

We are verging on the sacred

We are spinning with the sound

We have long ago abandoned

Any other way around

We are verging on the sacred, spinning with the sound

We are gone but not forgotten,

Here but not around

We are gone but not forgotten

We are gone but not forgotten

That one was for you DK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

My Hero by Foo Fighters

Too alarming now to talk about

Take your pictures down and shake it out

Truth or consequence, say it aloud

Use that evidence, race it around

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary

Don't the best of them bleed it out

While the rest of them peter out

Truth or consequence, say it aloud

Use that evidence and race it around

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary

Kudos my hero leaving all the best

You know my hero, the one that's on

There goes my hero

Watch him as he goes

There goes my hero

He's ordinary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

THE KING OF BROADWAY

From the Broadway musical "The Producers"

MAX:

I used to be the king, the king of old Broadway

The best of ev'rything was mine to have each day

I always had the biggest hits

The biggest bathrooms at the Ritz

My showgirls were the biggest hits!

I never was the pits in any way!

WORKMAN, BUM, BAG LADY:

We believe you, thousands wouldn't

We believe you, ev'ry word

We believe you, thousands couldn't

We believe each word we've heard

MAX:

I used to be the king...

WORKMAN, BUM, BAG LADY:

The King?

MAX:

The king of old Broadway...

BLIND VIOLINIST:

It's good to be the king!

MAX:

My praises they would sing

A Ziegfeld so they'd say

My shows were always filled with class

The best champagnes would fill my glass

My lap was filled with gorgeous ass

You couldn't call me crass in any way!

WORKMAN, BUM, BAG LADY, VIOLINIST, USHERETTES, NUNS, STREET CLEANER:

We believe you, thousands wouldn't

We believe you, ev'ry word

We believe you, thousands couldn't

We believe each word we've heard

MAX:

There was a time

When I was young and gay...

But straight

There was a time

When I was bold

There was a time

When each and ev'ry play I touched

Would turn to gold

CHORUS:

There was a time

He wore the finest clothes

His shoes were always new

Ahh!

MAX:

Now I wear a rented tux

That's two weeks overdue!

CHORUS:

Poor Bialy, what a shmoozer

Poor Bialy, what a shame

Poor Bialy, what a loser

Poor Bialy, goodbye fame

MAX:

Rented tux...

Overdue...

Way overdue

MAX:

Such reviews! How dare they insult me in this manner?

How quickly they forget. I am Max Bialystock!

The first producer ever to do summer stock in the winter!

CHORUS:

Once he was the king...

MAX:

You've heard of Theatre in the Round?

You're looking at the man who invented Theatre in the Square!

Nobody had a good seat!

CHORUS:

King of old Broadway

MAX:

I've spent my entire life in the theater.

I was a protege of the great Boris Tomaschevski.

CHORUS:

Ooh!

MAX:

Yes. He taught me everything I know.

I'll never forget, he turned to me on his deathbed and said,

"Maxella, alle menschen muss zu machen, jeden tug a gentzen kachen!"

NUN #1:

What does that mean?

MAX:

Who knows? I don't speak Yiddish. Strangely enough, neither did he.

But in my heart I knew what he was saying.

He was saying, when you're down and out, and everybody thinks you're finished,

that's the time to stand up on your two feet and shout,

"Who do you have to f*** to get a break in this town?!"

CHORUS:

Yay!

MAX:

I used to be the king

The king of old Broadway

Again I will be king

And be on top to stay

CHORUS:

Used to be the king

King of old Broadway

On top to stay, hey!

MAX:

There'll be gala opening nights again

You'll see my name in lights again

I'll go from dark to brights again

My spirits high as kites again

I'll never suffer slights again

I'll taste those sweet delights again

No plethora of plights again

No blossoming of blights again

No frantic fits or frights again

Fame is in my sights again

I'll take those fancy flights again

I'm gonna scare the heights again

Bialystock will never drop

Bialystock will never stop...

Bialystock will be on top again

CHORUS:

Fame is in his sights again

He'll take those fancy flights again

He's gonna scale the heights again

MAX:

I'll be on top again, hey!

CHORUS:

He'll be on top again, hey!

-----------------------------------------------------

Dick Shawn ("LSD")- Love Power

From the movie "The Producers"

LSD: Love power. I'm talking about love power.

The power of a sweet flower is gonna rule the earth.

And there'll be a great rebirth.

Love is a flower that is fine.

When I'm walkin' with my darlin' and we're holding hands,

and life is fine, 'cause she understands.

'A walking down the sunny street

givin' pretty flowers to the people that we meet.

And I give a flower to the big fat cop,

he takes his club and he beats me up.

I give a flower to the garbage man,

he stuffs my girl in the garbage can.

And I give it to the landlord, when the rent comes 'round.

He throws it in the toilet and he flush it down.

It goes into the sewer with the yuck running through her,

And it runs into the river that we drink.

Hey world, you stink!

Ah, man it's later than you think

Girl you got just one more chance.

Come on baby, while I dance.

Love, love power.

I'm talking 'bout love power

The power of a little flower.

You don't think 'bout no little flowers,

Oh no, all you think about is guns.

If everybody in the world today had a flower instead of a gun,

there would be no wars. There would be one big smell-in.

Just the flowers. Hey, man, a flower.

A flower. What you do to my flower, man?

You hurt it, like everything else.

Everything else. Flowers.

Max: That's our Hitler!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Go here to hear "Love Power being performed: Producers sounds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

The Beatles - I Am The Walrus

From the album "Magical Mystery Tour"

I am here as you are here as you are me

and we are all together

See how they run like pigs from a gun

see how they fly

I'm crying

Sitting on a cornflake

Waiting for the van to come

Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday

Man you've been a naughty boy

you let your face grow long

I am the eggman

they are the eggmen

I am the walrus

Goo goo g' joob

Mr. City policeman sitting

pretty little policemen in a row

See how they fly like Lucy in the sky

See how they run

I'm crying

I'm crying, I'm crying, I'm crying

Yellow matter custard

Dripping from a dead dog's eye

Crabalocker fishwife

Pornographic priestess

Boy, you've been a naughty girl

you let your knickers down

I am the eggman

They are the eggmen

I am the walrus

Goo goo g' joob

Sitting in an English garden

waiting for the sun

If the sun don't shine you get a tan

You get a tan from standing in the English rain

I am the eggman

They are the eggmen

I am the walrus

Goo goo g' joob

Expert, texpert choking smokers

don't you think the joker laughs at you

See how they smile like pigs in a sty

See how they snide

I'm crying

Semolina Pilchard

climbing up the Eiffel tower

Elementary penguin singing Hare Krishna

Man, you should have seen them kicking

Edgar Allen Poe

I am the eggman

They are the eggmen

I am the walrus

Goo goo g' joob

Goo goo g' joob

Goo goo g' joob

goo goo g' joob

goo goo g'

juba juba juba

juba juba juba

juba juba juba

juba juba

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

:puke:

Ugh. The Beatles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

:lol: :p

hehe.. Stones?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roethlisberger

Unkown, please try listening to the Beatles, considering that they're widely considered the greatest Rock artists of all time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.