Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

chozen

:roll: I say we send Janson to Iran..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Chill and respect the beliefs of others guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

*cough* anyways... I think this one's funny...

HOLD ME, BAT BOY

from "Bat Boy the Musical"

Man #1

In a cave many miles to the south

Lives a boy born with fangs in his mouth.

Sleeping until the fading light,

Flying through bloody dreams;

When he awakes the summer night is filled with screams.

Women

You have heard he was born in the bogs.

That he feeds on the flies and the frogs.

Man #2

You call him "Beast" or "Changeling";

Man #3

Or "Demon Chimpanzee";

Man #4

But we will prove he's no such thing:

All

He's much like me! And me!

Oh, hold me, Bat Boy! Touch me, Bat Boy!

Help me through the night.

Love me, Bat Boy! Save me, Bat Boy!

Make it all turn out all right!

Man #2

He was dragged from his home and thrown down

At the edge of a coal mining town.

Man #5

They stripped him of his dignity,

Man #1

They beat him like a gong.

Man #3

And he was kicked repeatedly,

All

And that was wrong! So wrong!

Oh Hold the Bat Boy-

Woman

Won't you hold him!

All

Touch the Bat Boy-

Woman

Won't you touch him!

All

Bring him to the light!

Woman

Bring him to the light!

All

Love the Bat Boy-

Woman

Won't you love him!

All

Save the Bat Boy-

Woman

Somebody save him!

All

Make it all turn out all right!

Would no one defend him, protect him, befriend him,

would none hear his cry?

Woman

Yeah, would none hear his cry, y'all?

All

Or would they detest him, arrest him, molest him?

Woman #4

Or just let him die?

All

You can't just stand by.

Man #5

He has suffered and now it's your turn.

You are here not to laugh; but to learn.

Woman #4

Listen to his ungodly shriek,

Watch what they put him through.

Men

Heed the tale of a filthy freak-

All

Who's just like you! And you! And you! Ohhh!

Hold me Bat Boy (Hold me Bat Boy)

Touch me Bat Boy (Touch me Bat Boy)

Won't you help me through the night

Make it all turn out all right! (Make it all turn out all right!)

Love me Bat Boy (Love me Bat Boy)

Save me Bat Boy (Save me Bat Boy)

I've been calling out your name

Come and take away my shame! (Come and take away my shame!)

Hold me Bat Boy (Hold me Bat Boy)

Touch me Bat Boy (Touch me Bat Boy)

You hear me cry when no one hears,

Won't you lick away my tears!

Love me Bat Boy (Love me Bat Boy)

Save me Bat Boy (Save me Bat Boy)

Sink your fangs into my soul

Only you can make me whole!

Hold me Bat Boy

Touch me Bat Boy

Hold me in your arms tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Dreaming of You

Selena

Late at night when all the world is sleeping.

I stay up and think of you.

And I wish on a star,

That somewhere you are thinking of me too.

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming about you and me.

Wonder if you ever see me, and I

Wonder if you know I'm there

If you looked in my eyes,

Would you see what's inside?

Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close

But so far, all I have are dreams of you

So I wait for the day, and the courage to say

How much I love you.

(yes I do)

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming about you and me.

corazon, i can't stop dreaming of you,

no puedo dejar de pensar en ti,

i can't stop dreaming,

como te nesesito,

i cant stop dreamind of you,

mi amor como teextrano

Late at night when all the world is sleeping

I stay up and think of you

And I still can't believe

That you came up to me and said I love you

I love you too

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight

Till tomorrow and for all of my life

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming with you endlessly

(ad lib to fade)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Blindside - The Endings

So you think that I could ride

This wave all the way through

So you think that I could just stand here

With nothing to hold on to

I can feel it, it's breaking, it's coming down

It's crashing down from up high

Can't see it, it's too big too fast

I've already shut eyes

The endings are all right?

The endings are all good?

What if I could reach inside

To take a deeper breath to see it's all right

What if I saw you at my side

I know I was made to go up this mountain

Every bone in my body tells me it's right

I know I was made to go up this mountain

But I'm getting scared of heights

Still I'll sleep to the sound of the monsters roar

Cause I'll sleep next to your heartbeat forever

The endings are all right

The endings are all good

What if I could reach inside...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Metallica - "The Unforgiven II"

Lay beside me, tell me what they've done

Speak the words I wanna hear, to make my demons run

The door is locked now, but it's open if you're true

If you can understand the me, than I can understand the you

Lay beside me, under wicked sky

The black of day, dark of night, we share this paralyze

The door cracks open, but there's no sun shining through

Black heart scarring darker still, but there's no sun shining through

No, there's no sun shining through

No, there's no sun shining...

What I've felt, what I've known

Turn the pages, turn the stone

Behind the door, should I open it for you....

What I've felt, what I've known

Sick and tired, I stand alone

Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you

Or are you unforgiven too?

Lay beside me, this won't hurt I swear

She loves me not, she loves me still, but she'll never love again

She lay beside me, But she'll be there when I'm gone

Black heart scarring darker still, yes she'll be there when I'm gone

Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone

Dead sure she'll be there...

What I've felt, what I've known

Turn the pages, turn the stone

Behind the door, should I open it for you....

What I've felt, what I've known

Sick and tired, I stand alone

Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits for you

Or are you unforgiven too?

Lay beside me, tell me what I've done

The door is closed, so are you're eyes

But now I see the sun, now I see the sun

Yes now I see it

What I've felt, what I've known

Turn the pages, turn the stone

Behind the door, should I open it for you....

What I've felt, what I've known

Sick and tired, I stand alone

Could you be there, 'cause I'm the one who waits,

The one who waits for you....

Oh what I've felt, what I've known

Turn the pages, turn the stone

Behind the door, should I open it for you.... (So I dub thee unforgiven....)

Oh, what I've felt....

Oh, what I've known....

I take this key (never free...)

And I bury it (never me...) in you

Because you're unforgiven too....

Never free....

Never me....

'Cause you're unforgiven too....

Oh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Im Still Here

I am a question to the world,

Not an answer to be heard.

All a moment that's held in your arms.

And what do you think you'd ever say?

I don't listen anyway?

You ignore me,

And I?ll never be what you want me to be.

And what do you think you'd understand?

I'm a boy, no I'm a man.

You can take me and throw me away.

And how can you learn what's never shown?

Yeah, you stand here all alone.

They don't know me 'cause I'm not here.

And I want a moment to be real,

Wanna touch things I don't feel,

Wanna hold on and feel I belong.

And how can the world want me to change,

They?re the ones that stay the same.

The don?t know me,

'Cause I?m not here.

And you see the things they never see

All you wanted, I could be

Now you know me, and I'm not afraid

And I wanna tell you who I am

Can you help me be a man?

They can break me

As long as I know who I am

And I want a moment to be real,

Wanna touch things I don't feel,

Wanna hold on and feel I belong.

And how can the world want me to change,

They?re the ones that stay the same.

They can?t see me,

But I?m still here.

They can?t tell me who to be,

?Cause I?m not what they see.

And the world is still sleepin?,

While I keep on dreamin? for me.

And they?ll want to just whispers,

And lies that I?ll never believe.

And I want a moment to be real,

Wanna touch things I don't feel,

Wanna hold on and feel I belong.

And how can the world want me to change,

They?re the ones that stay the same.

I?m the one now,

?Cause I?m still here.

I?m the one,

?Cause I?m still here.

I?m still here.

I?m still here.

I?m still here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Attention, ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to dedicate this song to my Lindsey, the only one out there for me.

Coldplay- Green Eyes

Honey you are a rock

Upon which I stand

And I come here to talk

I hope you understand

The green eyes, yeah the spotlight, shines upon you

And how could, anybody, deny you?

I came here with a load

And it feels so much lighter now I met you

And honey you should know

That I could never go on without you

Green eyes

Honey you are the sea

Upon which I float

And I came here to talk

I think you should know

The green eyes, you're the one that I wanted to find

And anyone who tried to deny you, must be out of their mind

Because I came here with a load

And it feels so much lighter since I met you

Honey you should know

That I could never go on without you

Green eyes, green eyes

Oh oh oh oh (x4)

Honey you are a rock

Upon which I stand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Awwww... And you stay with e-wing when Janson does this, Pod?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkJedi

*Shakes Head* "Maniacs!"......... *Runs* :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

you ain't seen nothin yet.... :twisted:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PunkJedi

"OH MY GOD!" *Runs like hell, not hell but heaven*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ana

None of y'all will get this unless you've seen the show...

CHILDREN, CHILDREN

Bat Boy the Musical

Children, welcome home

To where we all began.

Alone and face to face

Let us erase the fall of man:

Let the frogs pause in their song,

Let the crickets hold their breath,

Let the trees stand still as death

And tell the mosquitoes not to bite.

Now we've been hoping for so long,

So fill the sky with fireflies.

So they can see into each other's eyes

And then they'll get it right...

Oh, Children, Children don't be scared!

The moon is up and we're all prepared!

Children, take a look around-

We're on sacred ground!

And what we thought we lost at last is found.

Now let the turtle and the dove (Ooh, sha la la!)

Let the lion and the lamb (Ooh, sha la la! Oooh, Aaah!)

Let the owl and wolf and ram embrace

Across the countryside!

Fur and feathers making love (Sha la la!)

Paws and claws and jaws and beaks.

Let the song go on for weeks and weeks

To bless this boy and bless this bride!

Oh, Children, Children

Don't be scared! The moon is up and we're all prepared!

Children, take a look around, hear that joyful song!

For what we thought was lost at last is found.

Sha la la la la la!

The Earth's asleep, time to wake it.

If you have clothing, forsake it.

We want you breathless and naked.

Choose your mate; And then let's see what we create!

HEY!

(Dance break with animal noises)

Draw near, my dearly beloved,

No preist, No church- but what of it?

Take root, take flight, I command it!

Here we stand- (Here we stand!)

So no more stalling- take her hand!

Oh, Children, Children (Children!)

Don't be scared. (Don't be scared!)

The moon is up and

We're all prepared!

Children, take a look around

We're on sacred ground, and hear that joyful sound!

For what we thought was,

What we thought was lost at last is found!

Found!

Found!

FOUND!

HEY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

St. Patrick's Day- John Mayer

Here, comes the cold.

Break out the winter clothes

And find a love to call your own.

You...enter you.

Your cheeks a shade of pink

And the rest of you in powder blue.

Who knows, what will be?

But I'll make you this guarantee...

No way November will see our goodbyes

When it comes to December it's obvious why

No one wants to be alone at Christmas time

In the dark, on the phone,

You tell me the names of your brothers

And your favorite colors...I'm learning you.

And when, it snows again

We'll take a walk outside

And search the sky, like children do (I'll say to you..)

No way November will see our goodbyes

When it comes to December it's obvious why.

No one wants to be alone at Chrismas time.

Come January, we're frozen inside.

Making new resolutions a hundred times

February, won't you be my valentine?

And we'll both be safe till St. Patrick's day.

We should take a ride tonight around the town

And look around at all the beautiful houses.

Something in the way the blue light's on the black night

Can make you feel amore

Everybody it seems to me,

Just wants to be, just like you and me

No one wants to be alone at Christmas time

Come January we're frozen inside

Making new resolutions a hundred times.

February, won't you be my valentine?

And if our always is all that we gave

And we someday, take that away

I'll be alright...if it was just till St. Patrick's Day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
General Dk Blu

Black Eyes, Blue Tears - Shania Twain

Black eyes, I don't need 'em

Blue tears, gimme freedom

Positively never goin' back

I won't live where things are so out of whack

No more rollin' with the punches

No more usin' or abusin'

I'd rather die standing

Than live on my knees

Begging please-no more

Black eyes-I don't need 'em

Blue tears-gimme freedom

Black eyes-all behind me

Blue tears'll never find me now

Definitley found my self esteem

Finally-I'm forever free to dream

No more cryin' in the corner

No excuses-no more bruises

I'd rather die standing

Than live on my knees

Begging please-no more

Black eyes-I don't need 'em

Blue tears-gimme freedom

Black eyes-all behind me

Blue tears'll never find me now

I'd rather die standing

Than live on my knees, begging please...

Black eyes-I don't need 'em

Blue tears-gimme freedom

Black eyes-all behind me

Blue tears'll never find me now

It's all behind me, they'll never find me now

Find your self-esteem and be forever free to dream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

"Today" - The Smashing Pumpkins

Today is the greatest

Day I've ever known

Can't live for tomorrow,

Tomorrow's much too long

I'll burn my eyes out

Before I get out

I wanted more

Than life could ever grant me

Bored by the chore

Of saving face

Today is the greatest

Day I've ever known

Can't wait for tomorrow

I might not have that long

I'll tear my heart out

Before I get out

Pink ribbon scars

That never forget

I tried so hard

To cleanse these regrets

My angel wings

Were bruised and restrained

My belly stings

Today is

Today is

Today is

The greatest day

I want to turn you on

I want to turn you on

I want to turn you on

I want to turn you

Today is the greatest

Today is the greatest day

Today is the greatest day

That I have ever really known

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

"War Pigs" - Black Sabbath

Generals gathered in their masses,

just like witches at black masses.

Evil minds that plot destruction,

sorcerers of death's construction.

In the fields the bodies burning,

as the war machine keeps turning.

Death and hatred to mankind,

poisoning their brainwashed minds.

Oh lord, yeah!

Politicians hide themselves away.

They only started the war.

Why should they go out to fight?

They leave that role to the poor, yeah.

Time will tell on their power minds,

making war just for fun.

Treating people just like pawns in chess,

wait till their judgement day comes, yeah.

Now in darkness world stops turning,

ashes where the bodies burning.

No more War Pigs have the power,

Hand of God has struck the hour.

Day of judgement, God is calling,

on their knees the war pigs crawling.

Begging mercies for their sins,

Satan, laughing, spreads his wings.

Oh lord, yeah!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jake Durron

DIOS MIO!!!!!!!

This place is STILL HERE????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ender

Indeed it is...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Caribbean Queen

Billy Ocean

She dashed by me in painted on jeans

And all heads turned 'cause she was the dream

In the blink of an eye I knew her number and her name yeah

Ah she said I was the tiger she wanted to tame

CHORUS

Caribbean queen

Now we're sharing the same dream

And our hearts they beat as one

No more love on the run

I lose my cool when she steps in the room

And I get so excited just from her perfume

Electric eyes that you can't ignore

And passion burns you like never before

I was in search of a good time

Just running my game

Love was the furthest

Furthest from my mind

REPEAT CHORUS THREE TIMES

This Is Me

Dream

This is me (this is me...) this is me

Ah... yeah... (this is me) c?mon...

She stole your heart

Only did it because she could

Chewed you up and spat you out

That girl never was no good

Baby I will never do that

I?ll love you faithfully

But your suspicious mind thinks

I?m gonna repeat her story

She?s making you crazy

Making you a wreck

Making you follow me

Making me a suspect

You seem to think I?m playing her game

Don?t you know her name

Chorus:

That was her, this is me

We?re as different as can be

She and I we?re nothing alike

You confusing day with night

That was then, this is now

You wanna trust me,

But you don?t know how

I?m never gonna mess around,

Set you down, can?t you see

That was her (that was her)

And baby this is me (this is me)

(This is me...)

Stop making me feel bad

I?m the best thing you ever had

The only thing I?m guilty of

Is giving you too much love

(She?s making you crazy)

She?s making you crazy

Making you a wreck

Making you follow me

Making me a suspect

You seem to think I?m playing her game

Don?t you know, don?t you know her name

Chorus:

That was her, this is me (yeah)

We?re as different as can be (you gotta know)

She and I are nothing alike (yeah c?mon)

You confusing day with night (day and night)

That was then, this is now (now)

You wanna trust me,

But you don?t know how

I?m never gonna mess around,

Set you down, can?t you see (see)

That was her (that was her)

And baby this is me (this is me)

(This is me...)

Bridge:

Don?t suffocate me, don?t misunderstand me

Don?t make me pay, for all her mistakes

Believe or not, it?s in my kiss

(Don?t see things that don?t exist)

Chorus:

That was her (yeah) this is me (whoa)

We?re as different as can be (yeah c?mon)

She and I are nothing alike (no, no, no, no)

You confusing day with night (oh...)

That was then, this is now (this is now)

You wanna trust me,

But you don?t know how (you don?t know)

I?m never gonna mess around,

Set you down, can?t you see (can?t you see)

That was her (this is me)

That was her, this is me (oh...)

We?re as different as can be (uh... yeah)

She and I are nothing alike (oh, oh)

You confusing day with night (day and night)

That was then, this is now (you?re mine now)

You wanna trust me,

But you don?t know how

(You don?t know how)

I?m never gonna mess around

(Mess around...)

Set you down, can?t you see (c?mon)

That was her (that was her)

And baby this is me (get a grip)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

ok, the dedication of this one is a long and complicated story that delves deep into my screwed up love life. but anyway, Justin, this one's for you!

There You'll Be

Faith Hill

When I think back on these times, and the dreams we left behind

I'll be glad cause I was blessed to get, to have you in my life

When I look back on these days, I'll look and see your face

You're right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the sky

In my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me,

And everywhere I am there you'll be

And everywhere I am there you'll be

Well, you showed me how it feels, to feel the sky within my reach

And I always will remember all, the strength you gave to me

Your love made me make it through, oh, I owe so much to you

You were right there for me

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skies

In my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me,

And everywhere I am there you'll be

Cause I always saw in you my life, my strength

And I wanna thank you now for all the ways, you were right there for me

You were right there for me, oh, yeah

In my dreams I'll always see you soar above the skies

In my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my life

I'll keep a part of you with me,

And everywhere I am there you'll be And everywhere I am there you'll be There you'll be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

"Stand Inside Your Love" - The Smashing Pumpkins

you and me

meant to be

immutable

impossible

it's destiny

pure lunacy

incalculable

inseparable

and for the last time

you're everything that I want and asked for

you're all that I dream

who wouldn't be the one you love

who wouldn't stand inside your love

protected and the lover of

a pure soul

and beautiful

you

don't understand

don't fear me now

I will breath

for the both of us

travel the world

traverse the skies

your home is here

within my heart

and for the first time

I feel as though i am reborn in my mind

recast as child and mystic sage

who wouldn't be the one you love

who wouldn't stand inside your love

for the first time

I'm telling how much I need and bleed for

your every move and waking sound in my time

I'll wrap my wire around your heart

and your mind

you're mine forever now

who wouldn't be the one you love and live for

who wouldn't stand inside your love and die for

who wouldn't be the one you love

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

"Say Hello 2 Heaven" - Temple of the Dog

Please, mother mercy

Take me from this place

And the long winded curses

I keep hearing in my head

Words never listen

And teachers never learn

Now I'm warm from the candle

But I feel too cold to burn

He came from an island

And he died from the street

He hurt so bad like a soul breaking

But he never said nothing to me

So say hello to heaven

New like a baby

Lost like a prayer

The sky was your playground

But the cold ground was your bed

Poor stargazer

She's got no tears in her eyes

Smooth like whisper

She knows that love heals all wounds with time

Now it seems like too much love

Is never enough, you better seek out

Another road 'cause this one has

Ended abrupt, say hello to heaven

I never wanted

To write these words down for you

With the pages of phrases

Of things we'll never do

So I blow out the candle, and I put you to bed

Since you can't say to me

Now how the dogs broke your bone

There's just one thing left to be said

Say hello to heaven

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Buy Me A Rose

by Kenny Rogers

He works hard to give her all he thinks she wants

Three car garage, her own credit cards

He pulls in late to wake her up with a kiss goodnight

If he could only read her mind

She'd say:

Buy me a rose

Call me from work

Open a door for me what would it hurt

Show me you love me by the look in your eyes

These are the litte things

I need the most of my life

Now the days have grown

to years of feeling all alone

She can't help but wonder what she's doing wrong

Lately she try anything to turn his head

Would it make a difference if she'd say:

Buy me a rose

Call me from work

Open the door for me what would it hurt

Show me you love me by the look in your eyes

These are the litte things

I need the most in my life

And the more that he lives

The less that he tries

To show her the love that he holds inside

And the more that she gives

The more that he sees

This is the story of you

and me

So I bought you a rose

On the way home from work

to open the door to a heart that i hurt

And I hoped you noticed this look in my eyes

cause im gonna make things right

For the rest of your life(rest of your life)

And I'm gonna hold you tonight

do all those little things

for the rest of your life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.