Drake 53 Posted June 21, 2003 I'm really tempted to BBQ this guy....puh-lease!?!? Nah. I'm joking. Only if someone pays me... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 21, 2003 Hey! I read the fine print! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 21, 2003 :D Just messin with ya bro. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 21, 2003 *claps him on the shoulder* I like ya, kid. I think I'm going to add you to my MSN list... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 21, 2003 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 21, 2003 I'm really tempted to BBQ this guy....puh-lease!?!? Nah. I'm joking. Only if someone pays me... *slides Drake a case of Aurodium ingots* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 21, 2003 *slides Drake a small box of credits* I'll buy the sauce if you do it! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted June 21, 2003 *slides Drake a piece of lint* Uhh...I'm running low on the cash...*shifty eyes* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 LIAR! Well, maybe not... maybe you're running low on your OWN cash... but what about Furday's plastic you got? Huh huh??? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 21, 2003 Yeah... Furday's magic plastic. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 ....that suddenly appears in everyone's pockets. Hmm. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 21, 2003 *Grins knowingly, then....dis*apparates* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 Furday I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone will put you in their pocket. No offence. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 21, 2003 EVERYBODY (Sister Hazel) Lyrics by K. Block, J. Beres, R. Newell Music by K. Block, J. Beres, R. Newell You are so sexy my love You got me trippin' over my tongue And I can't say what I mean but I mean it when I say That I fell so hard for you that it broke my heart in two Now I'm wrapped in black and blue You know I'm crazy 'bout you Should I take a chance Or should I sit and wonder you (Chorus) I wanna tell everybody - everybody That you're so much more Than they've ever seen before I wanna tell everybody - everybody If they touched your hand Then they'd never wanna let you go Like a junkie to a rush I'd trade my momma for your touch Oh wait that might just be too much Well I'd do anything but that You are so tempting my dear You strip away my useless fears No you don't care that I'm weird And that's amazing As you walk on by Oh I - I sit and wonder you Chorus Spinning around like nobody's watching Nobody else but me So far beyond my imagination If they could only see You are so sexy my love You got me trippin' over my tongue And I can't say what I mean but I mean it when I say - Chorus Chorus Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 *applaudes* Did you actually say "chorus" or was it just to save time? :wink :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 21, 2003 probably a sly Princessian manouever to save loads of time! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 Ah. Thought as much. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 No! It was the mouse in my pocket! It was all his idea! I swear it!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 21, 2003 Sure it was. Why don't you take a break dear? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pandora 77 Posted June 21, 2003 Because I'm SOOOOOOOOO close! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 25, 2003 Coldplay- The Scientist Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry You don't know how lovely you are I had to find you, tell you I need you Tell you I set you apart Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions Oh let's go back to the start Running in circles, coming up tails Heads on a science apart Nobody said it was easy Oh it's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said that it would be this hard Oh take me back to the start I was just guessing at numbers and figures Pulling the puzzles apart Questions of science, science and progress Do not speak as loud as my heart Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me Oh and I rush to the start Running in circles, chasing our tails Coming back as we are Nobody said it was easy Oh it's such a shame for us to part Nobody said it was easy No one ever said it would be so hard I'm going back to the start Share this post Link to post Share on other sites