Princess 35 Posted May 25, 2003 Sister Hazel - Your Mistake I'm not right And I'm not fine I wanna be rain that tastes like wine I wanna be good I wanna be great I wanna be everything except for your mistake Send me inside your mind I wanna know what you're thinking This time I'll try to be the one you always thought you knew (Pre-Chorus) It's true I'm blue And without you - (Chorus) I'm not right I'm not fine I wanna be rain that tastes like wine I wanna be good I wanna be great I wanna be everything except for your mistake Let me into your view I wanna know how you see this thing that's us I must keep managing my madness over you Pre-Chorus Chorus And I don't want your sympathy just understanding We'd be better off if I just took some time to try to understand you Chorus I'm not right I'm not fine I wanna be rain that tastes like wine I wanna be seen I wanna get clean I wanna just fall out of in-between I'm not right I'm not right I don't wanna be your mistake Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted May 25, 2003 Drowning Pool Ft. Rob Zombie The Man Without Fear GO!! Can you feel it The perfect day Scratch the leaved The paper tears The world I'm feeling start giving away A perfect day A perfect day (Can't tell) Everything was shapeles is clear now I visualize with a drop of sound I am The Man Without Fear You can't hurt me (NO) You can't stop me (NO) You can't beat me (NO) You can't bring me DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon (X4) Daredevil Hello lady She takes my hand Delicate features in this rain I lose everything Can I dream The voices scream The voices shout (Can't tell) Everything was evil now clear I hear the darkness without sound I am The Man Without Fear You can't bring me DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon (X4) Daredevil Justice is blind.. I trust you Justice is blind I trust you C'mon (X4) Daredevil See The Man...Without Fear See The Man...Without Fear C'mon (X4) C'mon (X4) C'mon (X4) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 25, 2003 Band On The Run by Paul McCartney Stuck Inside These Four Walls, Sent Inside Forever, Never Seeing No One Nice Again Like You, Mama You, Mama You. If I Ever Get Out Of Here, Thought Of Giving It All Away To A Registered Charity. All I Need Is A Pint A Day If I Ever Get Out Of Here. Well, The Rain Exploded With A Mighty Crash As We Fell Into The Sun, And The First One Said To The Second One There I Hope You're Having Fun. Band On The Run, Band On The Run. And The Jailer Man And Sailor Sam Were Searching Every One For the band on the run, Band on the run, Band on the run, Band on the run Well, The Undertaker Drew A Heavy Sigh Seeing No One Else Had Come, And A Bell Was Ringing In The Village Square for the rabbits on the run. Band On The Run, Band On The Run. And The Jailer Man And Sailor Sam, were searching every one For the band on the run, Band on the run, Band on the run, Band on the run Well, The Night Was Falling As The Desert World began To Settle Down. In The Town They're Searching For Us Every Where, but We Never W Ill Be Found. Band on the run, Band on the run And The County Judge, who held a grudge Will search for evermore For the band on the run, Band on the run, Band on the run, Band on the run Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 30, 2003 Ants Marching by Dave Matthews Band He wakes up in the morning Does his teeth bite to eat and he's rolling Never changes a thing The week ends, the week begins She thinks, we look at each other Wondering what the other is thinking But we never say a thing These crimes between us grow deeper Take these chances Place them ina box until a quieter time Lights down, you up and die Goes to visit his mommy She feeds him well his concerns He forgets them And remembers being small Playing UNDER THE TABLE AND DREAMING Take these chances Place them ina box until a quieter time Lights down, you up and die Driving along this highway All these cars and upon the sidealk People in every directionNo words exchanged, No time to exchange when All the little ants are marching Red and black antennae waving They all do it the same They all do it the same way Candyman tempting the thought of aSweet tooth tortured by a weight loss Program, cutting the corners Loose end, loose end cut cut On the fence, not to offend Cut cut cut cut Take these chances Place them ina box until a quieter time Lights down, you up and die Lights down, you up and die Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 31, 2003 "Tonight, Tonight" by the Smashing Pumpkins Time is never time at all You can never ever leave without leaving a peace of youth And our lives are forever changed We will never be the same The more you change the less you feel Believe believe in me believe That life can change that you're not stuck in vain We're not the same we're different tonight Tonight so bright tonight And you know you're never sure But you're sure you could be right If you held yourself up to the light And the embers never fade in your city by the lake The place where you were born Believe believe in me believe In the resolute urgency of now And if you believe there's not a tonight Tonight so bright tonight We'll crucify the incinsere tonight We'll make things right we'll feel it all tonight We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight The indescribable moments of your life tonight The impossible is possible tonight Believe in me as I believe in you Tonight tonight Tonight Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted May 31, 2003 Breathe, Taproot Jealousy is raining down on me right now As the fear of losing you is setting in But I'll continue to do my best Although it's scary Wondering if this will be the very first time to lose And not to win And I've got no back up plan But I?m? not a quitter I'm not a quitter I try to scream but I can?t breathe? Can anybody hear me? I try to dream but I can?t sleep? Can anyone shield me? I shut my eyes and hold my cries to myself My pride?s in the sithter But I? Won't quit, never quit Confidence is coming back to me right now As the strength to earning you is coming to Cause I?ve continued to do my best Although it was scary wondering if this will be my very first time to win And not to lose Cause I?ve got no back up plan. But I?m?Not a quitter I'm not a quitter I try to scream but I can?t breathe? Can anybody hear me? I try to dream but I can?t sleep? Can anyone shield me? I shut my eyes and hold my cries to myself My pride?s in the sithter But I? Won't quit, never quit Confidence is coming back to me right now As the fear of losing you is setting in But I'll continue to do my best Although it's scary Wondering if this will be my very first time to win And not to lose I try to scream but I can't breathe Can anybody hear me? I try to dream but I can't sleep Can anyone shiled me? I shut my eyes and hold my cries to myself My pride's in the sithter But I won't quit Never quit Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted May 31, 2003 Sword and Shield Sister Hazel Just when the sky runs out of rain Just when the sun runs out of light Just when the earth is ill with pain Just when your body is out of fight I will be there I will be the smallest piece of everything And I would give my life Before I break this promise to you Melt into me Don't you want to be the ones that last forever I'll be your everlasting ANd enemies they take your will but they won't last forever I'll be your sword and shield and I'll be your sword I'll be your shield Just when the ocen starts to dry Just when the air is sick with smoke Just when the statues start to cry And fallen angels they lay broken I will be there I will be the smallest piece in everything And I would lose my life Before I break this promise to you Melt into me Don't you want to be The ones that last forever I'll be your everlasting And enemies they take your peace but they won't last forever I'll be your sword and shield and I'll be your sword I'll be your shield I'll be your gracious angel I'll be your favorite stranger I'll be the mortar holding your walls I'll be your army Just when the sky runs out of rain Just when the sky runs ouf of light Just when the earth is ill with pain Just when your body is out of fight I will be there I will be the smallest piece in everything And I would give my life before I break this promise to you Melt into me Don't you want to be the ones that last forever I'll be your everlasting And enemies they take your feast but they won't last forever I'll be your sword and shield I'll be your sword I'll be your shield I'll be your sword I'll be your shield I'll be your army Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted June 2, 2003 Hold, A-Teens To all you music lovers out there...A*Teens Yeah.......eh eh yeah There ain't no time for excuses (oh no) We have been waiting to catch this moment The sun is shining above us (oh yeah) So let the music control your feelings Summertime brings joy to life Music makes you dance all night Everyone let's all get down To the medoly we found And you'll be fallin' in love To the music So you cannot get enough Of the music And you'll be fallin' in love To the music So you cannot get enough Of the music Wherever music is playin' (tonight) The summer fever will catch your body, yeah The way we groove (whoo) to the rythm (alright) We're having fun and we just won't stop Summertime brings joy to life Music makes you dance all night Everyone let's all get down To the melody we found And you'll be fallin' in love To the music So you cannot get enough Of the music And you'll be fallin' in love To the music So you cannot get enough Of the music Whoa, whoa yeah Whoa, whoa yeah Whoa, whoa yeah All the people feel the music Whoa, whoa yeah Whoa, whoa yeah Whoa, whoa yeah All the people feel the music Summertime brings joy to life Music makes you dance all night Everyone lets all get down to the melody we found And you'll be falling in love to the music so you cannot get enough of the music And you'll be falling in love to the music so you cannot get enough of the music And you'll be falling in love to the music so you cannot get enough of the music And you'll be falling in love to the music so you cannot get enough of the music Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 3, 2003 The Masses Against the Classes - Manic Street Preachers [ The country was founded on the principle That the primary role of government Is to protect property from the majority And so it remains ] One, two, three, four Hello it's us again We're still so in love with you And yes we mean it too Yes we're so in love with you Hello it's us again You thought you were our friends Success is an ugly word Especially in your tiny world The masses against the classes I'm tired of giving a reason When the future is what we believe in We love the winter It brings us closer together So can you hurt us anymore Can you feel like it was before Or are you lost forever more Messed up and dead on alcohol Hello fond farewell my dears I hope you hear this nice and clear Our love is unconditional Our hate is yours to feed upon The masses against the classes I'm tired of giving a reason When the future is what we believe in We love the winter It brings us closer together The masses against the classes I'm tired of giving a reason When we're the only thing left to believe in We love the winter It brings us closer together [ A slave begins by demanding justice and ends by wanting to wear a crown ] Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted June 3, 2003 lol, I came across this mp3... has been, like, years since I heard ythis song: Star Trekkin' - The Firm Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk. Star Trekkin' across the universe, Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse. Lt. Uhura, report. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow; there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim. Analysis, Mr. Spock. It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it; it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow; there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim. Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk. Star Trekkin' across the universe, Only going forward, still can't find reverse. Medical update, Dr. McCoy. It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim; it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead. It's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it; it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow; there's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, Jim. Starship Captain, James T. Kirk: Ah! We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill; we come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, men. It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim; it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead. Well, it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it; it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow; there's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape 'em off, Jim. Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk. Star Trekkin' across the universe, Only going forward, and things are getting worse! Engineer, Mr. Scott: Ye cannot change the laws of physics, laws of physics, laws of physics; ye cannot cahnge the laws of physics, laws of physics, Jim. Ah! We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill; we come in peace, shoot to kill; Scotty, beam me up! It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim; it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead. Well, it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it; it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain. There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow; there's Klingons on the starboard bow, better calm down! Ye cannot change the script Jim. Och, #!*& Jimmy. It's worse than that, it's physics, Jim. Bridge to engine room, warp factor 9. Och, if I give it any more she'll blow, Cap'n! Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk. Star Trekkin' across the universe, Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse. Star Trekkin' across the universe, On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk. Star Trekkin' across the universe, Only going forward, still can't find reverse. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 3, 2003 heh..I've got that on CD! And, there's an animated video for that on newgrounds.com! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted June 3, 2003 Song Aint No Mountain High Enough Diana Ross & The Supremes If you need me, call me. No matter where you are, no matter how far. Just call my name. I'll be there in a hurry. On that you can depend and never worry. (You see, my love is alive It's like a seed that only needs the thought of you to grow. So if you feel the need for company, please, my darling, let it be me. I may not be able to express the depth of the love I feel for you, but a writer put it very nicely when he was away from the one he loved. He sat down and wrote these words:) No wind, (No wind) no rain, (no rain) Nor winter's cold Can stop me, babe (oh, babe) baby (baby) If you're my goal No wind, no rain, Can stop me, babe If you wanna go I know, I know you must follow the sun Wherever it leads But remember If you should fall short of your desires Remember life holds for you one guarantee You'll always have me And if you should miss my love One of these old days If you should ever miss the arms That used to hold you so close, or the lips That used to touch you so tenderly Just remember what I told you The day I set you free Ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough (Say it again) Ain't no river wild enough To keep me from you Ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough (Say it again) Ain't no river wild enough To keep me from you Ain't no mountain high enough Nothing can keep me To keep me from you Ain't no mountain high enough Ain't no valley low enough (One more time) Ain't no river wild enough (Say it again) To keep me from you Ain't no mountain high enough Nothing can keep me To keep me from you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted June 10, 2003 How 'bout some old-school Metallica? "Master of Puppets" End of passion play, crumbling away I'm your source of self-destruction Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear Leading on your deaths construction Taste me you will see More is all you need You're dedicated to How I'm killing you Come crawling faster Obey your Master Your life burns faster Obey your Master Master Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams Blinded by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream Master Master Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream Master Master Needlework the way, never you betray Life of death becoming clearer Pain monopoly, ritual misery Chop your breakfast on a mirror Taste me you will see More is all you need You're dedicated to How I'm killing you Come crawling faster Obey your Master Your life burns faster Obey your Master Master Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams Blinded by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream Master Master Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream Master Master Master, Master, Where's the dreams that I've been after? Master, Master, You promised only lies Laughter, Laughter, All I hear and see is laughter Laughter, Laughter, laughing at my cries Hell is worth all that, natural habitat Just a rhyme without a reason Never-ending maze, drift on numbered days Now your life is out of season Taste me you will see More is all you need You're dedicated to Yow I'm killing you Come crawling faster Obey your Master Your life burns faster Obey your Master Master Master of Puppets I'm pulling your strings Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams Blinded by me, you can't see a thing Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream Master Master Just call my name, `cause I'll hear you scream Master Master Ha ha ha ha Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 10, 2003 Hehe... Metallica... those were the days. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 10, 2003 Phish- Farmhouse Welcome this is a Farmhouse we have cluster flies alas And this time of year is bad We are so very sorry, There's little we can do But swat them She didn't beg oh, not enough She didn't stay when things got tough I told a lie and she got mad She wasn't there when things got bad I never ever saw the northern lights I never really heard of cluster flies Never ever saw the stars so bright In the farmhouse things will be alright Woke this morning to the stinging lash Every man rise from the ash Each betrayal begins with trust Every man returns to dust Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted June 11, 2003 It's amazing how losing someone so long ago, at such a young age that all you basically have are pictures you don't remember taking, fractured memories, and stories from someone else still hurts like Hell. Sunday would have been his forty-seventh birthday. And now I wait my whole lifetime For You And now I wait my whole lifetime For You I ride the dirt, I ride the tide For you I search the outside, search inside For you To take back what you left me I know I'll always burn to be The one who seeks so i may find And now I wait my whole lifetime Outlaw of torn And I'm torn So on I wait my whole lifetime For You So on I wait my whole lifetime For You The more I search, the more my need For you The more I bless, the more I bleed For you You make me smash teh clock and feel I'd rather die behind the wheel Time was never on my side So on I wait my whole lifetime Outlaw of torn And I'm torn *Hear me And if close my mind in fear Please pry it open See me And if my face becomes sincere Beware Hold me And when I start to come undone Stitch me together Save me And when you see me strut remind me of what left this outlaw torn Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 11, 2003 The Beatles- I'll Follow The Sun One day you'll look to see I've gone For tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun Some day you'll know I was the one But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun And now the time has come And so my love I must go And though I lose a friend In the end you will know, oooh One day you'll find that I have gone But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun Yea, tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun And now the time has come And so my love I must go And though I lose a friend In the end you'll know, oooh One day you'll find that I have gone But tomorrow may rain, so I'll follow the sun Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 16, 2003 *Sings it with a slight country twang * Celebrity by Brad Paisley Someday, I'm gonna be famous, Do I have talent? Well, no. These days you don't really need it, Thanks to reality shows. Can't wait to date a supermodel, Can't wait to sue my Dad. Can't wait to wreck a Ferrari, On my way to rehab. 'Cause when you're a celebrity, it's adios reality. You can act just like a fool; People think you're cool just 'cause you're on TV. I can throw a major fit, When my Martini isn't just how I like it. When they say I've gone insane, I'll blame it on the pain, And the pressures that go with bein' a celebrity. Ah ha. I'll get to cy to Barbara Walters, When things don't go my way. An' I'll get community service, No matter which law I break. I'll make the supermarket tabloids, They'll write some awful stuff. But the more they run my name down, The more my price goes up. When you're a celebrity, it's adios reality. You can act just like a fool; People think you're cool just 'cause you're on TV. Now, I can fall in and out of love, Have marriages that barely last a month. When they go down the drain, I'll blame it on the fame, And say: "It's just so tough bein' a celebrity." So let's hitch up the wagons and head out west, To the land of fun in the sun. We'll be real world hatchling, jackass millionaires. Hey, hey Hollywood, here we come. *Instrumental break.* When you're a celebrity, it's adios reality. No matter what you do, People think you're cool just 'cause you're on TV. Bein' a celebrity. Yeah, bein' a celebrity. Ah ha. Aw, where's my coffee? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted June 16, 2003 *applauds, laughing* Bravo! :cool: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted June 16, 2003 *Bows* Thanks Rogue! :lol: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Rogue 4 Posted June 16, 2003 lol, I had to try out the new smilie! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 18, 2003 In My Place- Coldplay In my place, in my place, Were lines that I couldn't change, I was lost, oh yeah. I was lost, I was lost, Crossed lines I shouldn't have crossed, I was lost, oh yeah. And yeah, how long must you wait for it? Yeah, how long must you pay for it? Yeah, how long must you wait for it? I was scared, I was scared, Tired and under prepared, But I wait for it. And if you go, if you go, Leave me down here on my own, Then I'll wait for you, yeah. Yeah, how long must you wait for it? Yeah, how long must you pay for it? Yeah, how long must you wait for it? Oh for it Sing it please, please, please, Come back and sing to me, To me, me. Come on and sing it out, now, now. Come on and sing it out To me, me Come back and sing. In my place, in my place, Were lines that I couldn't change, I was lost, oh yeah. Oh yeah. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted June 21, 2003 Rob Zombie - Dragula Dead I am the one, Exterminating son Slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze Dead I am the sky, watching angels cry As they slowly turn, conquering the worm Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Dead I am the pool, spreading from the fool Weak and what you need, nowhere as you bleed Dead I am the rat, feast upon the cat Tender is the fur, cying as you purr Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Do it baby, Do it baby Do it baby, Do it baby Burn like an animal Dead I am the life, dig into the skin Knuckle crack the bone, 21 to win Dead I am the dog, hound of hell you cry Devil on your back, I can never die Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Do it baby, Do it baby Do it baby, Do it baby Burn like an animal Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Dig through the ditches And Burn through the witches I slam in the back of my Dragula! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted June 21, 2003 Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary had a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle lamb!!!!!!!!!!!! She loved that laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamb!!!!!!!!! *Everybody screams and runs out of the lounge* Everywhere that she weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent!!!!!!!!!! That laaaaamb!!!!!!!!!!! He was sure to.......gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Share this post Link to post Share on other sites