Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted April 28, 2003 Taproot--Again and Again Sick and angered by my friends Extremely cold and heartless talking sith behind my back about me To my friends The source a jealous passion towards a spirit stuck in contention and fame Just need some time to myself again, Need to bring back the old days When I was in control of my life Again and Again Just endangered with my friends extremely bold and honest I'll be when it comes to me I said I'm sorry But you don't hear me Just need some time to myself again, Need to bring back the old days When I was in control of my life Again and Again 2x I tried to say that I was sorry to you but you don't think I speak honestly Its OK 'cause I can move on now I am so sorry NO! Just need some time to myself again, Need to bring back the old days When I was in control of my life Again and Again 2x Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted April 28, 2003 (hed) p.e. "Blackout" I blackout!! Don’t you put words in my mouth Don’t try to shut me up I’m not about plastic skin I gotta get out, gotta get out, in What about those things you said to me What about the time we’ve wasted Everyday’s just like the one before Everytime I see your face….. [CHORUS] I blackout You know I gotta get in Just let me in You know I gotta get in But, I gotta know now, where do I fit in I blackout… Don’t you tell me what to think You’ll never know how I should feel I see through plastic skin, I gotta get out gotta get out, in What about the 5 o’clock news What about the Sunday paper Every day’s just like the one before Everytime I turn the page….. [CHORUS] I can’t breathe – My heart is freezing While we pray My soul is packing its bags…. and leaving Blackout!! What about those things you said to me… I wanna know now where do I fit in? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted April 28, 2003 had nothing to say and i get lost in the nothingness inside of me (i was confused) and i live it all out to find, but im not the only person wit these things in mind (inside of me) when all the vacany the words revealed is the only real thing that i got left to feel (nothing to lose) just stuck hollow and alone and the fault is my own and the fault is my own i wanna heal i wanna feel what i thought was never real i wanna let go of the pain ive felt so long. erase all the pain til its gone i wanna heal i wanna feel like im close to something real. i wanna find something ive wanted all along somewhere i belong and i got nothing to say. i cant believe i didnt fall right down on my face (i was confused) look at everywhere only to find. thats not the way i had imagined it all in my mind. (so what am i) what do i have but negativity cuz i cant justify the way everyone is looking at me (nothing to lose) nothing to gain im hollow and alone and the fault is my own and the fault is my own i wanna heal i wanna feel what i thought was never real i wanna let go of the pain ive felt so long. erase all the pain til its gone i wanna heal i wanna feel like im close to something real. i wanna find something ive wanted all along somewhere i belong (Chester) I will never know myself until i do this on my own cuz i will never feel anything else until my wounds are healed i will never be anything until i break away from me i will break away. ill find myself today i wanna heal i wanna feel what i thought was never real i wanna let go of the pain ive felt so long. erase all the pain til its gone i wanna heal i wanna feel like im close to something real. i wanna find something ive wanted all along somewhere i belong Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted April 29, 2003 [glow=red:9f8eaf13ff]Moment of Random Patriotism[/glow:9f8eaf13ff] Rule Britannia When Britain first, at Heaven's command Arose from out the azure main; Arose from out the azure main; This was the charter, the charter of the land, And guardian angels sang this strain: [Chorus] Rule Britannia! Britannia rules the waves Britons never, never, never shall be slaves. The nations, not so blest as thee Must, in their turns to tyrants fall Must, in their turns to tyrants fall While thou shalt flourish, shalt flourish great and free The dread and envy of them all. [Chorus] Still more majestic shalt thou rise More dreadful from each foreign stroke More dreadful from each foreign stroke As the loud blast, the blast that tears the skies Serves but to root thy native oak. [Chorus] Thee haughty tyrants ne'er shall tame All their attempts to bend thee down All their attempts to bend thee down Will but arouse, arouse thy generous flame But work their woe, and thy renown. [Chorus] To thee belongs the rural reign Thy cities shall with commerce shine Thy ci-ties shall with commerce shine All thine shall be, shall be the subject main And every shore it circles thine. [Chorus] The Muses, still with freedom found Shall to thy happy coast repair Shall to thy happy coast repair Blest isle with matchless, with matchless beauty crowned And manly hearts to guard the fair. [Chorus] *tear* I'm so proud... ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted May 2, 2003 *applauds* that'll certainly get Beeurd to have tea with the Queen! :wink: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted May 2, 2003 Toby Keith with Willie Nelson Beer For My Horses Well a man come on the 6 o?clock news Said somebody?s been shot, somebody?s been abused Somebody blew up a building Somebody stole a car Somebody got away Somebody didn?t get too far yeah They didn?t get too far Grandpappy told my pappy, back in my day, son A man had to answer for the wicked that he done Take all the rope in Texas Find a tall oak tree, round up all of them bad boys Hang them high in the street for all the people to see that Justice is the one thing you should always find You got to saddle up your boys You got to draw a hard line When the gun smoke settles we?ll sing a victory tune We?ll all meet back at the local saloon We?ll raise up our glasses against evil forces Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses We got too many gangsters doing dirty deeds We?ve got too much corruption, too much crime in the streets It?s time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground Send ?em all to their maker and he?ll settle ?em down You can bet he?ll set ?em down ?cause Justice is the one thing you should always find You got to saddle up your boys You got to draw a hard line When the gun smoke settles we?ll sing a victory tune We?ll all meet back at the local saloon We?ll raise up our glasses against evil forces Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses Justice is the one thing you should always find You got to saddle up your boys You got to draw a hard line When the gun smoke settles we?ll sing a victory tune We?ll all meet back at the local saloon We?ll raise up our glasses against evil forces Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted May 2, 2003 *Goes to sing again!* Cledus T. Judd It's a Great Day to be a Guy Ive got socks dryin' in the microwave hair on my back I dont plan to shave I got the house to myself while the wife's away I'll be rockin all night! I think I'll drink me an ice cold brew Lounge in my boxers like I used to do, there'll be no Ally McBeal on the tube, no... I'll be watchin the fight. Well, It's a great day to be a guy; playin' cards with my buddies until sunrise, You know...I never thought that my neighbor would be sunbathing topless, Lord she sure looks good. I caught a ten pound bass out on the lake played eighteen holes with my best friend Jake. Best balls I hit is when I stepped on a rake well that wasn't too bright. Now I look in the fridge, what do I see? Last night's pizza starin back at me- pepperoni and anchovies- what a beautiful sight!! Well its a great day to be a guy Buck-naked in my lawn chair, swatting at flies Got some hot dogs on the charcoal grill I don't wanna burn the weiners but I probably will That fried bologna and cheese macaroni tasted good this afternoon, but now I'm passin some serious gas and I might have to leave the room... Well, I might go get me a new hairdo, spend a couple of hours at a tanning booth might even get me a gold front tooth (oh ah!) And its a great day to be a guy, but when my wife gets home she's going to tan my hide. I'll be hung over but lookin' good from a weekend of relivin' my bachelorhood It's a great day to be a guy, but another week of this and I'll probably die I tend to party harder than I should When my wife's not here to make me be good... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted May 2, 2003 *applauds* that'll certainly get Beeurd to have tea with the Queen! :wink: Uh, I hope not... I hate her st00pid accent! (( no offence, Your Majesty, if you happen to find this )) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted May 2, 2003 *a pack of Royal Guards burst through the door...with their big furry hats* Uh oh Beeurd...you shouldn't have said that! *laughs as they drag Beeurd away* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted May 3, 2003 Under the Moon I'm still here..under the moon. I was just a child but you seemed like so much more. The way you would approach me and drift across the floor, I'd see you in the hall and you'd kiss me with a smile. I never understood it was I even worth your while? The other kids at school they would hate me and they'd spit. Cuz I was just a no one to them I wasn't sith. But you would always hold me and stand there by my side, We were only 17 we'd be together till we died. But then it all happened the ever dreadful day. Somebody tried to rape you and now I'll make him pay. You pointed him out to me my thoughts began to race. I took my daddy's 45 and shot him in the face! I did it all for you and though I'm facin' years I would do the time just to equal all your tears The last thing that you told me when I left the courtroom Is that we'd always be together... cuz we're both under the moon. "I'll forever love you even in your doom, we'll always be together cuz we're both under the moon" I sit here in my cell and the walls are made of stone I justified your pain but now I sit alone I write another letter I write one everyday I never got a letter back I write em anyway I try to call collect your number has been changed I'm starin at the light bulb and I start to feel deranged You never came to visit me I sit facin the glass No one's on the other side and now its in the past My head is always spinnin I'm poundin' on the wall I feel like I'm forgotten no sign of you at all You're probably gettin' married you're probably gettin F*** I'll break out of this cage and try to cut that mu thef***a up I curl up in the corner my body will corrode, My teeth are turning into dust my skin is growing mold I'm starin' out the window of my eternal doom I know that you are out there... somewhere underneath the moon. "i'll forever love you even in your doom we'll always be together cuz we're both under the moon" Many many years many more to go does she still remember? God he only knows I now become a savage they chain me to a wall I still can see your body I still can hear your call I'm nothin but a maggot I'm locked away and lost the world that doesn't want me my dignity is tossed and to the girl for who I feel this doom look here...f*** you and the moon! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 6, 2003 "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" - Creedence Clearwater Revival Someone told me long ago There's a calm before the storm I know It's been coming for some time When it's over so they say It'll rain on a sunny day I know Shining down like water I wanna know Have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know Have you ever seen the rain? Coming down on a sunny day Yesterday and days before Sun is cold and rain is hard I know It's been that way for all my time Till forever on it goes Through the circle fast and slow I know And it can't stop I wonder I wanna know Have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know Have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know Have you ever seen the rain? I wanna know Have you ever seen the rain? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Admiral Daala 0 Posted May 12, 2003 (No Title Yet) -Me and my band (no band name yet) There is something missing from this song (besides a title). If anyone has any idea please PM me. I looked at you. I thought I would die from sho-ock. I couldn't believe it. I didn't understand. I never felt like this before. Why couldn't I catch my breath when I glanced at you? And you looked at me. And you rolled your eyes at me. Cause I was shaking. We would later on have a friendship. And my heart would brake. Cause I knew something. I couldn't have you. Why why why? How could this happen? When ya told me. I screamed. I cried. I went totally insane. Whenever I close my eyes all I see is you. I try to get the image out of my head. It won't work. God I miss you. I lost it just by thinking about you. Everyone thought I was insane. All these guys wanted me. I only wanted you. I miss you. I want you. I can't have you. But someone tell me why! They say I can't have you. But why? I went outside today. It started to rain. I started to cry. I couldn't believe it. I just relized it. I was in love. With you. I can't say that I was surprised. I don't want to say it. But I was shocked. I miss you. And I am in love with you. Forever. And I may have been told I can't have you. But I will. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 17, 2003 Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) - Green Day Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this test, and don't ask why. It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time. It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life. So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind. Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time. Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial. For what it's worth, it was worth all the while. It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life. It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 17, 2003 Clocks by Coldplay Lights go out and I can't be saved, Tides that I tried to swim against, You've put me down upon my knees, Oh I beg, I beg and plead (singing), Come out of things unsaid, shoot an apple of my head, Trouble that can't be named, tigers waiting to be tamed, You are, you are Confusion never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks, Come back and take you home, I could not stop, that you now know , Come out upon my seas, curse missed opportunities, A part of the cure, or am I part of the disease You are, And nothing else compares, Oh no nothing else compares, And nothing else compares You are, Home, home, where I wanted to go Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 20, 2003 "Disarm" - the Smashing Pumpkins Disarm you with a smile And cut you like you want me to Cut that little child Inside of me and such a part of you Ooh, the years burn I used to be a little boy So old in my shoes And what i choose is my choice What's a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you My love I send this smile over to you Disarm you with a smile And leave you like they left me here To wither in denial The bitterness of one who's left alone Ooh, the years burn Ooh, the years burn, burn, burn I used to be a little boy So old in my shoes And what I choose is my voice What's a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you My love I send this smile over to you The killer in me is the killer in you Send this smile over to you The killer in me is the killer in you Send this smile over to you The killer in me is the killer in you Send this smile over to you Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted May 20, 2003 Is coldplay in the states? Sorry for my ignorance. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted May 20, 2003 Chozen- Yes, Coldplay is in the states Chickens- *Sigh* Coldplay is a band I like Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted May 22, 2003 Wow, ok learn something new everyday. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted May 23, 2003 "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac / the Smashing Pumpkins / the Dixie Chicks i took my love, i took it down i climbed a mountain and i turned around and i saw my reflection in the snow covered hills 'til the landslide brought it down oh, mirror in the sky, what is love? can the child within my heart rise above? can i sail through the changing ocean tides? can i handle the seasons of my life? well, i've been afraid of changing cause i've built my life around you but time makes you bolder even children get older and i'm getting older, too well, i've been afraid of changing cause i've built my life around you time makes you bolder even children get older and i'm getting older, too i get older, too i took my love and took it down i climbed a mountain, i turned around and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills the landslide brought it down the landslide brought it down Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted May 23, 2003 Going Under by Evanescece. now i will tell you what i've done for you 50 thousand tears i've cried screaming deceiving and bleeding for you and you still won't hear me don't want your hand this time i'll save myself maybe i'll wake up for once not tormented daily defeated by you just when i thought i'd reached the bottom i'm dying again i'm going under drowning in you i'm falling forever i've got to break through i'm going under blurring and stirring the truth and the lies so i don't know what's real and what's not always confusing the thoughts in my head so i can't trust myself anymore i'm dying again i'm going under drowning in you i'm falling forever i've got to break through so go on and scream scream at me i'm so far away i won't be broken again i've got to breathe i can't keep going under Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted May 25, 2003 Green Day, Minority I wanna be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority Cause I want to be the minority I pledge allegiance to the underworld One nation under dog here of which I stand alone A face in the crowd Unsung against the mold Without a doubt, singled out The only way I know I want to be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority Cause I want to be the minority Stepped out of the line Like a sheep runs from the herd Marching out of time To my own beat now... The only way I know One light, one mind Flashing in the dark Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts For crying out loud, she screams unto me A free for all, f*** them all You are your own sight I want to be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority Cause I wanna be the minorityOne light, one mind Flashing in the dark Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts For crying out loud, she screams unto me A free for all, f*** them all You are your own sight I want to be the minority I don't need your authority Down with the moral majority Cause I wanna be the minority Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted May 25, 2003 Great ani..*Hands him an apple* ;p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted May 25, 2003 *quickly takes the antidote, then smashes chozen over the head with amp* Drowning pool, Bodies (I dedicate this song to Jansen ) Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Beaten, why for (why for) Can't take much more Here we go here we go here we go, now One Nothing wrong with me Two Nothing wrong with me Three Nothing wrong with me Four Nothing wrong with me One Something's got to give Two Something's got to give Three Something's got to give now Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor... now! Push me again This is the end Here we go here we go here we go One Nothing wrong with me Two Nothing wrong with me Three Nothing wrong with me Four Nothing wrong with me One Something's got to give Two Something's got to give Three Something's got to give now Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Skin to skin, blood and bone You're all by yourself but you're not alone You wanted in and now you're here Driven by hate, consumed by fear Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor One Nothing wrong with me Two Nothing wrong with me Three Nothing wrong with me Four Nothing wrong with me One Something's got to give Two Something's got to give Three Something's got to give now Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor... Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Let the bodies hit the floor Hey... Go! Hey... Go! Hey... Go! Hey... Go! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites