Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 15, 2003 Lol, we're gonna be seeing this a lot more...:microwave: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 15, 2003 I hope not.. It hurts my eye's.. :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: :rocol: :rainbow1: :rainbowafro: :smilecolros: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 15, 2003 Ack! Infidel! *starts shooting at Chozen* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 15, 2003 *dodges the bolts flying at him* grrr.. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 15, 2003 *shrugs* lol, or not... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
chozen 1 Posted March 15, 2003 Thats the stoopid thing about net fighting... You can shoot, blast, kick, punch me and all i have to say is "chozen's blocks him with little effort". Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 HAHAHAHA I have surpassed Princess!!! :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: :flasingsmile: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 Now I am... go wings! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted March 15, 2003 *eyes burn apart and melt* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade 1 Posted March 15, 2003 go wings! It's on ABC right now. Guess who's up. AFI I'll lay me down tonight much further down swim in the calm tonight This art does drown (What follows) Me as the whitest lace of light (we'll swallow whole ) just begs to be improved? (What follows) has lead me to this place where I belong with all erased what follows All insects sing tonight the coldest sound I'll send god's grace tonight could it be found (What follows) me as the whitest lace of light (we'll swallow whole) just begs to be improved? What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased. I'll lay me down tonight much further down... watch stars go out tonight. On sinking ground I'll lay me down I'll lay me down (What follows) me as the whitest lace of light (we'll swallow whole) just begs to be imbrued? (What follows) has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased. what follows we'll swallow whole what follows we'll swallow whole Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 15, 2003 We are officially dead by Beeurd! *officially kills them* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 15, 2003 *officially dies* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 *Officially dies ((Even though Beeurd was the one dying in JO ))* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CorSec 5 Posted March 15, 2003 *officialy does not die* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 15, 2003 Beeurd, wanna bring me back to life? I'm dying more than GI. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 15, 2003 and i miss her! *"Taps" plays in the background* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 Revive me beeurd! or else i will have to haunt princess until she kills herself! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 15, 2003 *officialy brings them back to life* Okay, I brought Princess back as her prize for posting the 100000th post. GI was brought back to life because JK2 would be boring without him to kill ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted March 15, 2003 *Revives and kills Princess* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites