Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Bad furday

*laughs* I remember writing that in the Punks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

lol, whenever there is a Clairol advert on TV, I always imagine Jaina with her pickle addiction :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

heh..that's it.....orgasm inducing pickles!

Wait...that's not such a bad idea really.....

*cracks up*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

rotfwwl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

rofl, know just the place to sell it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

Whoa whoa whoa, I thought it was Herbal Essences that was a totally organic experience?!? :p

May it be an evening star

Shines down upon you

May it be when darkness falls

Your heart will be true

You walk a lonely road

Oh how far you are from home

Mornie utulie

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alantie

A promise lives within you now

May it be shadows call

Will fly away

May it be your journey on

To light the day

When the night is overcome

Your may rise to find the sun

Mornie utulie

Believe and you will find your way

Mornie alantie

A promise lives within you now

A promise lives within you now...

Enya, May it be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Fade In, Palo Alto (And I will never find the lyrics...one of them bloody curses)

On My Own, the Used

see all those people on the ground

wasting time

i try to hold it all inside hon

but just for tonight

the top of the world

sitting here wishing

the things I've become

that something is missing

maybe I...

but what do I know

and now it seems that i have found

nothing it all

I want to hear your voice out loud

slow it down, slow it down

without it all

I'm choking on nothing

it's clear in my head

and I'm screaming for something

knowing nothing is better than knowing it all

On My Own (x4)

ON MY OWN!!!!! ON MY OWN!!!!

without it all

I'm choking on nothing

it's clear in my head

and I'm screaming for something

knowing nothing is better than knowing it all

On my own

On my own

On my own

On my own

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

heh..that's it.....orgasm inducing pickles!  

Wait...that's not such a bad idea really.....

ummm ok

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the ...

FLOOR!

One... Two... Three... Four...

Beaten why for? (why for?)

Can't take much more...

(Here we go! Here we go! Here we go! Now!)

One - Nothing wrong with me

Two - Nothing wrong with me

Three - Nothing wrong with me

Four - Nothing wrong with me

One - Something's got to give

Two - Something's got to give

Three - Something's got to give

Now!

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the floor

Let the bodies hit the flooooooor

Push me again (again)

This is the end

(Here we go! Here we go! Here we go! Now!)

chorus

Skin against skin, blood and bone

You're all by yourself but you're not alone

You wanted in

Now you're here

Driven by hate, consumed by fear

chorus

fade out with

THE FLOOR

THE FLOOR

THE FLOOR

THE....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*jumps in the mosh pit* Sweet!!! A DP fan!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

hmmm dont meet that many people online that like drowning pool...

i got in trouble the last time it came on the radio in my car... :D

the cop thought i was drunk :D

it was funny...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

They are awesome even after.... ahem...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Sounds like you have a cold or something there Link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

I can fly, but I want his wings

I can shine even in the darkness but I crave the light that he brings

Revel in the songs that he sings

My angel Gabriel

I can love, but i need his heart

I am strong even on my own but from him I never want to part

He's been there since the very start

My angel Gabriel

My angel Gabriel

Bless the day he came to me

Angel's wing carry him to me

Heavenly

I can fly but I want his wings

I can shine even in the darkness but I crave the light that he brings

Revel in the songs that he sings

My angel Gabriel

My angel Gabriel

Angel Gabriel...

Lamb, Gabriel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

3 doors down "when i'm gone"

there's another world inside of me

that you may never see

there's secrets in this life

that I can't hide

somewhere in this darkness

there's a light that I can't find

maybe it's too far away...

maybe I'm just blind...

maybe I'm just blind...

so hold me when I'm here

love me when I'm wrong

hold me when I'm scared

and love me when I'm gone

everything I am

and everything you need

i'll also be the one

you wanted me to be

i'll never let you down

even if I could

i'd give up everything

if only for your good

so hold me when I'm here

love me when I'm wrong

you can hold me when I'm scared

you won't always be there

so love me when I'm gone

love me when I'm gone...

when your education x-ray

can not see under my skin

i won't tell you a damn thing

that I could not tell my friends

roaming through this darkness

i'm alive but I'm alone

part of me is fighting this

but part of me is gone

so hold me when I'm here

love me when I'm wrong

hold me when I'm scared

and love me when I'm gone

everything I am

and everything you need

i'll also be the one

you wanted me to be

i'll never let you down

even if I could

d'd give up everything

if only for your good

so hold me when I'm here

love me when I'm wrong

you can hold me when I'm scared

you won't always be there

so love me when I'm gone

maybe I'm just blind...

so hold me when I'm here

love me when I'm wrong

hold me when I'm scared

and love me when I'm gone

everything I am

and everything you need

i'll also be the one

you wanted me to be

i'll never let you down

even if I could

i'd give up everything

if only for your good

so hold me when I'm here

love me when I'm wrong

you can hold me when I'm scared

you won't always be there

so love me when I'm gone

love me when I'm gone...

love me when I'm gone

when I'm Gone

when I'm Gone

when I'm Gone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Awesome song. It was so cool seeing that live. 3 Doors Down has a good show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue

Okay, I think my Boyfriend is making me soft, because I'm actually going to sing. please people, no flash photography!

*steps up to the mic*

Spend all your time waiting

for that second chance,

for a break that would make it okay.

There's always some reason

to feel not good enough,

and it's hard, at the end of the day.

I need some distraction,

Oh, beautiful release.

Memories seep from my veins.

Let me be empty,

Oh, and weightless,

And maybe I'll find some peace tonight.

In the arms of the angel,

fly awa--ay from here,

from this dark, cold hotel room,

and the endlessness that you feel.

You are pulled from the wreckage,

Of your si-lent reverie.

You're in the arms of the angel,

may you find some comfort here.

So tired of the straight line,

and everywhere you turn,

there's vultures and thieves at your back.

The storm keeps on twisting.

Keep on building the lies

that you make up for all that you lack.

Don't make no difference,

escape one last time.

It's easier to believe

in this sweet madness,

Oh, this glorious sadness,

that brings me to my knees.

In the arms of the angel,

fly away from here,

from this dark, cold hotel room,

and the endlessness that you feel.

You're in the arms of the angel,

may you find some comfort here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*sniff sniff* That song always makes me sad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Beautiful song, Rogue. Close to my heart.

By the way, hasn't "When I'm Gone" been sang like four times already? It's bad when a song is overplayed at the Psycho Kareoke Lounge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Five For Fighting - "Superman" (beautiful song, one of the few I've instantly fallen in love with)

I can’t stand to fly

I’m not that naive

I’m just out to find

The better part of me

I’m more than a bird…I’m more than a plane

More than some pretty face beside a train

It’s not easy to be me

Wish that I could cry

Fall upon my knees

Find a way to lie

About a home I’ll never see

It may sound absurd…but don’t be naive

Even Heroes have the right to bleed

I may be disturbed…but won’t you concede

Even Heroes have the right to dream

It’s not easy to be me

Up, up and away…away from me

It’s all right…You can all sleep sound tonight

I’m not crazy…or anything…

I can’t stand to fly

I’m not that naive

Men weren’t meant to ride

With clouds between their knees

I’m only a man in a silly red sheet

Digging for kryptonite on this one way street

Only a man in a funny red sheet

Looking for special things inside of me

It’s not easy to be me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

great songs ... simply great

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Awesome song. And I loved how Five for Fighting got it's name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

I'm not very familiar with them. I've only heard that song today and thought it was Pearl Jam for a while. So, do tell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

*Takes out an old accoustic guitar.* (Let's ignore the fact that I probably couldn't even play the marker top with Pod, much less a guitar.)

Eric Clapton - "Tears In Heaven"

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong and carry on,

'Cause I know I don't belong

here in heaven.

Would you hold my hand if I saw you in heaven?

Would you help me stand if I saw you in heaven?

I'll find my way through night and day,

'Cause I know I just can't stay

here in heaven.

Time can bring you down, time can bend your knees.

Time can break your heart, have you begging please,

begging please.

Beyond the door there's peace I'm sure,

And I know there'll be no more

tears in heaven.

Would you know my name if I saw you in heaven?

Would it be the same if I saw you in heaven?

I must be strong and carry on,

'Cause I know I don't belong

here in heaven.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Sweet song Unknown. Ok the guy in FIve for FIghting is a big hockey fan and whenever someone gets in a fight in hockey they get Five for Fighting, as in 5 minutes. The guy thought it was cool and thats how the name came about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.