Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Doc Ani Jade

Trapt--Headstrong

Circling your

Circling your

Circling your head contemplating everything you ever said

Now I see the truth I got a doubt

A different motive in your eyes and now I'm out

See you later

I see your fantasy you want to make it a reality paved in gold

See inside, inside of our heads, yeah

Well now that's over

I see your motives inside

decisions to hide

Back off I'll take you on

Headstrong to take on anyone

I know that you are wrong

Headstrong we're Headstrong

Back off I'll take you on

Headstrong to take on anyone

I know that you are wrong

and This is not where you belong

I can't give everything away

I won't give everything away

Conclusions manifest your first impression's got to be your very best

I see your full of sith and that's alright

That's how you play I guess you get through every night

Well now that's over

I see your fantasy you want to make it a reality paved in gold

See inside, inside of our heads yeah

Well now that's over

I see your motives inside

Decisions to hide

Chorus

I can't give everything away, This is not were you belong

I won't give everything away

I know I know all about

I know I know all about

I know I know all about

I know I know all about your motives inside and your decision to hide

Chorus

I can't give everything away

I won't give everything away, this is not were you belong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

i love that song... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Selena

"I could fall in love"

I could lose my heart tonight

If you don't turn and walk away

'Cause the way I feel I might

Lose control and let you stay

'Cause I could take you in my arms

And never let go

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

I could only wonder how

Touching you would make me feel

But if I take that chance right now

Tomorrow will you want me still?

So I should keep this to myself

And never let you know

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

And I know it's not right

And I guess I should try to do what I should do

But I could fall in love

Fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

Siempre estoy so?ada en ti

Besandos mis labios, acariciando mi piel

Abrazadome con ansias locas

Imaginando que me amos

C?mo yo podia amar a ti

So I should keep this to myself

And never let you know

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love with you

I could fall in love

I could fall in love

With you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Metallica - The Outlaw Torn

And now I wait my whole lifetime

For You

And now I wait my whole lifetime

For You

I ride the dirt, I ride the tide

For you

I search the outside, search inside

For you

To take back what you left me

I know I'll always burn to be

The one who seeks so i may find

And now I wait my whole lifetime

Outlaw of torn

And I'm torn

So on I wait my whole lifetime

For You

So on I wait my whole lifetime

For You

The more I search, the more my need

For you

The more I bless, the more I bleed

For you

You make me smash the clock and feel

I'd rather die behind the wheel

Time was never on my side

So on I wait my whole lifetime

Outlaw of torn

And I'm torn

Hear me

And if close my mind in fear

Please pry it open

See me

And if my face becomes sincere

Beware

Hold me

And when I start to come undone

Stitch me together

Save me

And when you see me strut

remind me of what left this outlaw torn

Hear me

And if close my mind in fear

Please pry it open

See me

And if my face becomes sincere

Beware

Hold me

And when I start to come undone

Stitch me together

Save me

And when you see me strut

remind me of what left this outlaw torn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admiral Daala

Danger Zone

Kenny Loggins

By Giorgio Moroder, Tom Whitlock

Revvin' up your engine

Listen to her howlin' roar

Metal under tension

Beggin' you to touch and go

Highway to the Danger Zone

Ride into the Danger Zone

Headin' into twilight

Spreadin' out her wings tonight

She got you jumpin' off the track

And shovin' into overdrive

Highway to the Danger Zone

I'll take you

Right into the Danger Zone

You'll never say hello to you

Until you get it on the red line overload

You'll never know what you can do

Until you get it up as high as you can go

Out along the edges

Always where I burn to be

The further on the edge

The hotter the intensity

Highway to the Danger Zone

Gonna take you

Right into the Danger Zone

Highway to the Danger Zone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

In a World Called Catastrophe by Matthew Good.

Here it comes and there it goes

Another day of decomposing light

In a world called catastrophe my native tongue is blasphemy

So that's the one I'll write

Baby can you feel it?

Don't it make you want to lay down and close your eyes?

Remember how we started because since then I'm a waste

Since then I'm a fool

Since then I'm a dog

In a world called catastrophe

Since then I'm a waste

Here it comes and there it goes

Another day of getting up to fight

In a world called catastrophe my native tongue is blasphemy

So that's the one I'll write

And baby can you hear it?

And Don't it make you want to wake up and open your eyes?

Remember how we started because since then I'm a waste

Since then I'm a fool

Since then I'm a dog

In a world called catastrophe

Since then I'm a waste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admiral Daala

Take my Breath Away-Berlin

Watching every motion

In my foolish lover's game

On this endless ocean

Finally lovers know no shame

Turning and returning

To some secret place inside

Watching in slow motion

As you turn around and say

Take my breath away

Take my breath away

Watching I keep waiting

Still anticipating love

Never hesitating

To become the fated ones

Turning and returning

To some secret place to hide

Watching in slow motion

As you turn to me and say

Take my breath away

Take my breath away

Through the hourglass I saw you

In time you slipped away

When the mirror crashed I called you

And turned to hear you say

If only for today

I am unafraid

Take my breath away

Take my breath away

Watching every motion

In this foolish lover's game

Haunted by the notion

Somewhere there's a love in flames

Turning and returning

To some secret place inside

Watching in slow motion

As you turn my way and say

Take my breath away

Take my breath away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I love that song Vic. I'm a sap for sappy love songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Apparently, Vic is on a Top Gun-binge. Good choice in music and movies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admiral Daala

*grins* Yep I am and proud of it! I am doing a Top Gun song for my duet... I can't beilve my twin has to be my echo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Dreaming of You... Selena

Late at night when all the world is sleeping

I stay up and think of you

And I wish on a star that somewhere you are

Thinking of me too

Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Wonder if you ever see me

And I wonder if you know I'm there

If you looked in my eyes

Would you see what's inside

Would you even care?

I just wanna hold you close

But so far all I have a dreams of you

So I wait for the day

And the courage to say how much I love you

Yes I do!

I'll be dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming about you and me

Coraz?n

I can't stop dreaming of you

No puedo dejar de pensar en ti

I can't stop dreaming

C?mo te necesito

I can't stop dreaming of you

Mi amor, c?mo te extra?o

Late at night when all the world is sleeping

I stay up and think of you

And I still can't believe

That you came up to me and said "I love you"

I love you too!

Now I'm dreaming with you tonight

Till tomorrow and for all of my life

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room dreaming of you endlessly

Dreaming of you tonight

Till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight

And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be

Than here in my room

I'll be dreaming of you tonight

Endlessly

And I'll be holding you tight

Dreaming...with you...tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admiral Daala

*real dramtic-like* I will now reavile (sp) the song I am doing for my duet! I am the lead and I am now also doing "Take my Breath Away" as a solo because my chorus teacher is really weird.

You never close your eyes anymore

When I kiss your lips

And there's no tenderness like before

in your fingertips.

You're tryin' hard not to show it

but

baby

baby

I know it.

You're lost that lovin' feelin'

Wooh

oh

that lovin' feelin'.

You're lost that lovin' feelin'.

Now it's gone

gone

gone.

Wooh oh oh oh.

Now there's no welcome look in your eyes

When I reach for you

And girl (-changed to boy for one reason or another I mean my twin could do that

line)

you're startin' to criticize

little things I do.

It makes me just feel like cryin'

'cause

baby

something beautiful's dyin'.

You're lost that lovin' feelin' ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Here's Right Behind You by Our Lady Peace.

You haven't seen the world outside for days

You sleep, you hope, you wait

Imagination disappears

And all the dreams you have you save

Confrontation like a mirror

They try to take your mind away

I don't know, but I believe in yesterday

And what it means

To bleed and know that you're okay

Are you waiting?

No matter what you say

No matter what you do

No matter what, I'm always right there behind you [x2]

Bombarded by the atmosphere

You breath, you choke, you breath again

Conversation disappears

You realize they're not your friends

The panic of the future rears

You dig, you jerk

You find another way

I don't know, but I believe in yesterday

And what it means

To bleed and know that you're okay

Are you waiting?

No matter what you say

No matter what you do

No matter what, I'm always right there behind you

No matter what you say

No matter what you do

No matter what, I'm always right there behind you

You open up my veins now i dont feel the same

no no no

You open up my brain but i wont be replaced

No matter what you say

No matter what you do

No matter what I'm always right there behind you [x4]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Admiral Daala

Playing with the Boys-Kenny Loggins

I'd say it was the right time

To walk away

When dreaming takes you nowhere

It's time to play

Bodies working overtime

Your money don't matter

The clock keeps ticking

When someone's on your mind

I'm moving in slow motion

Feels so good

It's a strange anticipation

Knock, knock, knocking on wood

Bodies working overtime

Man against man

And all that ever matters

Is baby who's ahead in the game

Funny but it's always the same

[Chorus]

Playing, playing with the boys

Playing, playing with the boys

After chasing sunsets

One of life's simple joys

Is playing with the boys

Said it was the wrong thing

For me to do

I said it's just a boys' game

Girls play too

My heart is working overtime

In this kind of game

Someone gets hurt

I'm afraid that someone is me

If you want to find me, I'll be

Playing with the boys

I don't want to be the moth around your fire

I don't want to be obsessed by your desire

I'm ready, I'm leaving

I've seen enough

I've got to go

You play too rough

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Trust Company

Downfall

Fear in me so deep it gets the best of me,

In the fear I fall, here it comes face to face with me,

Here I stand hold back so no one can see,

I feel these wounds, step down, step down,

step down.

(am I) Breaking Down

Can I break away

Push me away, make me fall,

Just to see, another side of me,

Push me away, you can see,

what I see, the other side of me.

Fall back on me, and I’ll be the strength I need,

to save me now, just come face to face with me,

stay in place you'll be the first to see, me heal these wounds,

step down, step down, step down, down

I’m not breaking, down

can I break away

push me away, make me fall,

just to see another side of me,

push me away you can see,

what I see, the other side of me

Go!

Fall, can I break away

push me away, make me fall,

just to see another side of me,

push me away you can see,

what I see, the other side of me

No one can see anything on the other side of me

I walk, I crawl, loosing everything and waiting for the downfall

No one can see everything on the other side of me

I walk, I crawl loosing everything on the downfall.

Downfall, Fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Pink Floyd - "Wish You Were Here"

So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell

Blue skies from pain

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?

A smile from a veil?

Do you think you can tell?

And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?

Hot ashes for trees?

Hot air for a cool breeze?

Cold comfort for change?

And did you exchange a walk on part in the war

for a lead role in a cage?

How I wish, how I wish you were here

We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl

year after year

Running over the same old ground

What have we found?

The same old fears

Wish you were here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

ahh the wonderful world of the internet... browsing lyrics... the fun sith

From the album "Meteora"

When this began I had nothing to say

I get lost in the nothing that?s inside of me (I was confused)

I let it all out to find that I?m not the only person with these things in mind (inside of me)

Well I don?t think they can see the words reveal

This is the only real thing I got left to feel (nothing to lose)

Just luck, hollow and alone

And the fault is my own, and the fall is just my own

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, what I thought was never real

I wanna let go of all the pain I felt so (release all the pain ?til it?s gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I?m close to something real

I wanna find something I wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

And I got nothing to say

I can?t believe I didn?t fall right down on my face (I was confused)

Looking everywhere only to find

That it?s not the way I imagined it all in my mind (So I implied)

Do I have the negativity?

Cause I can?t justify my way when everyone is looking at me (nothing to lose)

Nothing but game, how I went along

And the fault is my own, and the fall is just my own

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, what I thought was never real

I wanna let you off the day I felt so (release all the pain ?til it?s gone)

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I?m close to something real

I wanna find something I wanted all along

Somewhere I belong

I will never know myself until I do this on my own

And I will never feel, anything else until my wounds are healed

I will never make anything until I break away from me

I will break away, and find myself today

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, what I thought was never real

I wanna let go of the pain I felt so

I wanna heal, I wanna feel, like I?m close to something real

I wanna find something I wanted all along

Somewhere I belong, Somewhere I belong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

I think I might have sang that one before...Linkin Park - Somewhere I Belong. Good choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sentrosi

thank you :D

its a great song..

but i have trapt ... head strong ringing through my ears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Soundgarden (Damn I miss them) - Fell On Black Days

Whatsoever I've feared has come to life

Whatsoever I've fought off became my life

Just when everyday seemed to greet me with a smile

Sunspots have faded and I'm doing time

Now I'm doing time

Cause I fell on black days

I fell on black days

Whomsoever I've cured I've sickened now

Whomsoever I've cradled I've put you down

I'm a search light soul

They say but I can't see it in the night

I'm only faking when I get it right

When I get it right

Cause I fell on black days

I fell on black days

How would I know that this could be my fate

How would I know that this could be my fate

So what you wanted to see good has made you blind

And what you wanted to be yours has made it mine

So don't you lock up something that you wanted to see fly

Hands are for shaking

No not tying...no not tying

I sure don't mind a change

I sure don't mind a change

No, I sure don't mind a, sure don't mind a change

But I fell on black days

I fell on black days

How would I know that this could be my fate

How would I know that this would be my fate

How would I know that this would be my fate

How would I know that this could be my fate

I sure don't a change

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

This is an amazing song...by an amazing band...for an amazing movie.

P.O.D - Sleeping Awake. Lead single from The Matrix: Reloaded.

Reveal to me the mysteries

Can you tell me what it means?

Explain these motions and metaphors

Unlock these secrets in me

Describe your vision, the meaning is missing

Won't anybody listen?

Define the riddles of my mind

Nothing is strictly what it seems

Dreaming of Zion, Awake

Sleeping Awake

Dreaming of Zion, Awake

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

Do you feel what I feel?

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

Do you feel like I feel?

Can't stop Sleeping...

Can you see it? The writing,

Can you tell me what it means?

Translate the symbols, Enigma

Expressions keep questioning me

The message is written, the meaning is missing

Won't anybody Listen?

Prophesy, interpretate the signs

Nothing is really what it seems

Dreaming of Zion, Awake

Sleeping Awake

Dreaming of Zion, Awake

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

Do you feel what I feel?

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

Do you feel like I feel?

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

Can you hear what I hear?

And do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

And do you feel like I feel?

And can you dream like I dream?

Do you see what I see?

Can you hear what I hear?

Or do you feel like I feel?

Or do you dream like I dream?

Anybody see me?

Anybody hear me?

Anybody feel me?

Anybody out there?!?

Dreaming of Zion, Awake

Sleeping Awake

Dreaming of Zion, Awake

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

Do you feel what I feel?

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Do you see what I see?

And can you hear what I hear?

Do you feel like I feel?

Can't stop Sleeping Awake

Anybody see me?

Anybody hear me?

Anybody feel me?

Anybody out there?!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

I can see how that song will fit into the plot....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

The hidden city is Zion, and prohecies are hidden...ah im reaching.

unwritten law

Shut down

Fallin over once again

Dropped out

Hand extended for a friend

Looked up

And there's you lookin in

And who cares

Cause no ones lookin anyway

Impaired

My vision lost to yesterday

And that's fine

Don't mind feelin that way

Just don't let me lie here by my self

Let?s go

I know I'm faded

Drop outta sight

Tonight

Just stay with me, I don't wanna go home

Drop outta sight

Tonight

Just rescue me

I don't wanna go

Rewind and take me back to start again

Ducked out cause paranoia's settin in

But I'm with you until the end

One ride

We'll drive around the parkin lot

No pride

Cause I don't seem to care a lot

No cash

This change is all I got

Just don't let me ride here by myself now

Let?s go

I know I'm faded

Drop outta sight

Tonight

Just stay with me, I don't wanna go home

All right

Tonight

Just rescue me, I don't wanna go

So stand still

One last thrill

Just stay with me and we'll never go home

Drop outta sight

Tonight

Just rescue me and we'll never go home

Yeah we'll never go home Yeah

I don't wanna go

One more ride

One time once again

Just climb in

I'm still climbing yeah

One more ride

One time once again

Just climb in

I'm still climbing

Drop outta sight

Tonight

Just stay with me, I don't wanna go home

All right

Tonight

Just rescue me, I don't wanna go

So set still

One last thrill

Just stay with me and we'll never go home

Drop outta sight

Tonight

So rescue me and we'll never go home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Simple Plan

Addicted

I heard you're doing okay

But I want you to know

I'm a dick

I'm addicted to you

I can't pretend I don't care

When you don't think about me

Do you think I deserve this?

I tried to make you happy but you left anyway

I'm trying to forget that

I'm addicted to you

BUt I want it and I need it

I'm addicted to you

Now it's over

Can't forget what you said

And I never wanna do this again

Heartbreaker

Since the day I met you

And after all we've been through

I'm still a dick

I'm addicted to you

I think you know that it's true

I'd run a thousand miles to get you

Do you think I deserve this?

I tried to make you happy

I did all that I could

Just to keep you

But you left anyway

How long will I be waiting?

Until the end of time

I don't know why I'm still waiting

I can't make you mine

Heartbreaker

I'm addicted to you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

I Can - Nas

[Kids]

I know I can (I know I can)

Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)

If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)

I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)

[Nas]

Be, B-Boys and girls, listen up

You can be anything in the world, in God we trust

An architect, doctor, maybe an actress

But nothing comes easy it takes much practice

Like, I met a woman who's becoming a star

She was very beautiful, leaving people in awe

Singing songs, Lina Horn, but the younger version

Hung with the wrong person

Gotta astrung when I heard when

Cocaine, sniffing up drugs, all in her nose

Coulda died, so young, no looks ugly and old

No fun cause when she reaches for hugs people hold they breath

Cause she smells of corrosion and death

Watch the company you keep and the crowd you bring

Cause they came to do drugs and you came to sing

So if you gonna be the best, I'ma tell you how

[Chorus - 2x (Nas and Kids)]

I know I can (I know I can)

Be what I wanna be (be what I wanna be)

If I work hard at it (If I work hard it)

I'll be where I wanna be (I'll be where I wanna be)

[Nas]

Be, B-Boys and girls, listen again

This is for grown looking girls who's only ten

The ones who watch videos and do what they see

As cute as can be, up in the club with fake ID

Careful, 'fore you meet a man with HIV

You can host the TV like Oprah Winfrey

Whatever you decide, be careful, some men be

Rapists, so act your age, don't pretend to be

Older than you are, give yourself time to grow

You thinking he can give you wealth, but so

Young boys, you can use a lot of help, you know

You thinkin life's all about smokin weed and ice

You don't wanna be my age and can't read and right

Begging different women for a place to sleep at night

Smart boys turn to men and do whatever they wish

If you believe you can achieve, then say it like this

[Chorus]

Save the music y'all, save the music y'all

Save the music y'all, save the music y'all

Save the music

[Nas]

Be, be, 'fore we came to this country

We were kings and queens, never porch monkeys

It was empires in Africa called Kush

Timbuktu, where every race came to get books

To learn from black teachers who taught Greeks and Romans

Asian Arabs and gave them gold when

Gold was converted to money it all changed

Money then became empowerment for Europeans

The Persian military invaded

They learned about the gold, the teachings and everything sacred

Africa was almost robbed naked

Slavery was money, so they began making slave ships

Egypt was the place that Alexander the Great went

He was so shocked at the mountains with black faces

Shot up they nose to impose what basically

Still goes on today, you see?

If the truth is told, the youth can grow

They learn to survive until they gain control

Nobody says you have to be gangstas, hoes

Read more learn more, change the globe

Ghetto children, do your thing

Hold your head up, little man, you're a king

Young Prince thats when you get your wedding ring

Your man is saying "She's my queen"

[Chorus]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.