Link 3 Posted March 30, 2003 *throws a pillow at Wyld* shut up! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight 1 Posted March 30, 2003 *ducks* What'd I say?!!?! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted March 30, 2003 You are so lucky Wyld! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 30, 2003 Oh man I wanna get with them.... They definitely are it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 30, 2003 *kisses Drake* you know I love you baby. lol and yeah they look good ya know. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 30, 2003 Oh yeah...they're mighty fine. :wink: Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 30, 2003 i feel certain i was supposed to be worried Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted March 30, 2003 30 Minutes- t.A.T.u Mama, Papa Forgive me Out of sight Out of mind Out of time To decide Do we run? Should I hide? For the rest Of my life Can we fly? Do I stay? We could lose We could fail In the moment It takes To make plans Or mistakes 30 minutes, a blink of an eye 30 minutes,to alter our lives 30 minutes,to make up my mind 30 minutes,to finally decide 30 minutes,to whisper your name 30 minutes,to shoulder the blame 30 minutes,of bliss, thirty lies 30 minutes,to finally decide Carousels In the sky That we shape With our eyes Under shade Silhouettes Casting shade Crying rain Can we fly? Do I stay? We could lose We could fail Either way Options change Chances fail Trains derail 30 minutes, a blink of an eye 30 minutes,to alter our lives 30 minutes,to make up my mind 30 minutes,to finally decide 30 minutes,to whisper your name 30 minutes,to shoulder the blame 30 minutes,of bliss, thirty lies 30 minutes,to finally decide To decide To decide, to decide, to decide To decide To decide, to decide, to decide To decide Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 30, 2003 New from Linkin Park: Meteora...this is Nobody's Listening. Coming at you Coming at you Coming at you Yo, peep the style and the kids checking for it The number one question is: how could you ignore it And drop right back in the cut over basement tracks with rap stack Got you backing this up like rewind that We're just rolling with the rhythm Rise from the ashes of stylistic division With these non-stop lyrics are life living Not to be forgotten but still unforgiven But in the meantime there are those who want to talk this and that So I suppose that it gets to a point Where feelings got to get hurt And get dirty with the people spreading the dirt, it goes Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me Told you everything loud and clear but nobody's listening Called to you so clearly but you don't want to hear me Told you everything loud and clear but nobody's listening I've got a heart full of pain, head full of stress Hand full of anger held in my chest And everything left's a waste of time I hate my rhymes but I hate everyone else's more I'm riding on the back of this pressure Guessing that it's better I can't keep myself together Because all of this stress gave me something to write on And the pain gave me something I could set my sights on I'll never forget the blood, sweat, and tears The uphill struggle over years The fearing trash talking and the people it was to And the people that started it just like you Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me Told you everything loud and clear but nobody's listening Called to you so clearly but you don't want to hear me Told you everything loud and clear but nobody's listening I've got a heart full of pain, head full of stress Hand full of anger held in my chest Uphill struggle, blood, sweat, and tears Nothing to gain, everything to fear Heart full of pain, head full of stress Hand full of anger held in my chest Uphill struggle, blood, sweat, and tears Nothing to gain, everything to fear Heart full of pain Tried to give you warning but everyone ignores me Told you everything loud and clear but nobody's listening Called to you so clearly but you don't want to hear me Told you everything loud and clear but nobody's listening I've got a heart full of pain, head full of stress Nobody's listening Hand full of anger held in my chest Nobody's listening Uphill struggle, blood, sweat, and tears Nobody's listening Nothing to gain, everything to fear Nobody's listening Coming at you Coming at you Coming at you Coming at you from every side Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted March 30, 2003 You got that album too, eh, Drake? I've already done two songs from it :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted March 30, 2003 Ahhh so ye have. It's very good. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sticks 1 Posted March 31, 2003 Westlife...dont really know any of their music... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted April 1, 2003 all you brits need to hush. you were the ones that gave us the rolling stones... come on now. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted April 1, 2003 In Family class yesterday we were talking about marriage and the ladies of the class started singing that... I almost burst out laughing. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted April 1, 2003 Evanescence...Bring Me to Life How can you see into my eyes like open doors leading you down into my court where I've become so numb? Without a soul; my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold, until you find it there and lead it back...home. (Wake me up!) Wake me up inside. (I can't wake up.) Wake me up inside. (Save me. ) Call my name and save me from the dark. (Wake me up. ) Bid my blood to run. (I can't wake up. ) Before I come undone. (Save me. ) Save me from the nothing I've become. Now that I know what I'm without you can't just leave me. Breathe into me and make me real. Bring me to life. [Chorus] Bring me to life. I've been living a lie/There's nothing inside. Bring me to life. Frozen inside without your touch, without your love, darling. Only you are the life among the dead. All of this sight I can't believe I couldn't see Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me I've been sleeping a 1000 years it seems. I've got to open my eyes to everything. Without a thought Without a voice Without a soul Don't let me die here/There must be something more. Bring me to life. [Chorus] Bring me to life. I've been living a lie/There's nothing inside. Bring me to life Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted April 2, 2003 A little more Westlife Flying Without Wings Everybody's looking for a something One thing that makes it all complete You'll find it in the strangest places Places you never knew it could be Some find it in the face of their children Some find it in their lover's eyes Who can deny the joy it brings When you've found that special thing You're flying without wings Some find it sharing every morning Some in their solitary lives You'll find it in the words of others A simple line can make you laugh or cry You'll find it in the deepest friendship The kind you cherish all your life And when you know how much that means You've found that special thing You're flying without wings So, impossible as it may seem You've got to fight for every dream Cos who's to know which one you let go Would have made you complete Well, for me it's waking up beside you To watch the sunrise on your face To know that I can say I love you In any given time or place It's little things that only I know Those are the things that make you mine And it's like flying without wings Cos you're my special thing I'm flying without wings And you're the place my life begins And you'll be where it ends I'm flying without wings And that's the joy you bring I'm flying without wings Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
^Hal^ 1 Posted April 2, 2003 Ooh nice one drake - evanescence rock. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ayingel 24 Posted April 3, 2003 ~pink and steven tyler "misery"~ shadows are falling all over town another night and these blues got me down and oh misery i sure could use some company since you've been gone i ain't been the same i carry the weight like an ol' ball and chain guess its all meant to be for love to cause me misery misery misery tell me why does my heart make a fool out of me seems its my destiny for love to cause me misery oh i've been down this road before with a passion it turns into pain and each time i saw love walk out the door i swore i'd never get caught up again but ain't it true it takes what it takes and sometimes we get too smart too late one more heartache for me another night in misery misery misery tell me why does my heart make a fool out of me seems its my destiny for love to cause misery guess its all meant to be for love to cause me misery Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 4, 2003 hmm i guess this works.. but dont get mad... its just for the lyrics....... We both know that I shouldn't be here This is wrong And baby it's killing me, it's killing you Both of us tryin' to be strong I've got somewhere else to be Promises to keep Someone else who loves me And trusts me fast asleep I've made up my mind There is no turning back She's been good to me And she deserves better than that Chorus It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do To look you in the eye And tell you I don't love you It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to lie To show no emotion When you start to cry I can't let you see What you mean to me When my hands are tied And my heart's not free We're not meant to be It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do To turn around and walk away Pretending I don't love you I know that we'll meet again Fate has a place So you can get on with your life I've got to be cruel to be kind Like Dr. Zhivago All my love I'll be sending And you will never know 'Cause there can be no happy ending Chorus Maybe another time, another day As much as I want to, I can't stay I've made up my mind There is no turning back She's been good to me And she deserves better than that Chorus Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Sentrosi 1 Posted April 5, 2003 Yeah...it's been so long(oh) I find myself still thinkin' about you. Do you ever think about me?(ever think about me) Check this out girl All those nights that we kissed Are the nights that I miss Holding hands as your man for sure We were young but secure What we had was so pure Innocence ever since we spoke [Hook:] Why do we fall in love When love will only tear us apart Back then the world was ours Everything was so right(yeah) [Chorus:] But we were kissing with our eyes closed so tight So young and feeling so right Never thought that we could do wrong Oh we were kissing with our eyes closed so tight So young and feeling so right I can't believe that those days are gone(Yeah,I miss you baby) So much pride as my girl Thought I showed you the world Memories,you and me,so real(so real) Gave my heart and my soul Made you sunshine from cold All those days,far away from here [Repeat Hook] [Repeat Chorus] I still think about you,hear me out... We danced so close, we held on tight(yeah) I never knew that love could feel so right We danced so slow, we danced all night(aah) Assuming that tomorrow would be bright We kissed goodnight, you walked on by The vision of your shadow caught my eye My life stood still, you went inside I never got the chance to say my last goodbye (say goodbye) [Repeat Chorus x2] I still can't believe it(no no) After all this time(all this time) I'm still missing you Damn, some things will never change... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites