Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Link

Karaoke Lounge

Recommended Posts

Sticks

Dumb Girls by Lucy Woodward

He broke my heart today

I don't know what to say

I can't feel a thing at all

I did not see it comin'

Now you just a man that got away

I look at the ground

And give the sky the middle finger

Something inside said

"Here's a day you should remember

So mark it on a wall"

I never believed it could happen to me

Something like this only happens to dumb girls

Taking themselves too seriously

I was so damn smart

I was the one girl

Who never believed it could happen to me

Something like this only happens to somebody else

I miss you so much

Can't stand it

You bring out the blonde in me

'Cause I'm still hanging on

Even though you done me wrong.

And I got the heart to forgive this

But I'd never let you know.

What kind of girl would put herself

In that postition?

yeah

To think that I could ever fight the system

And I got fooled again

I never believed it could happen to me

Something like this only happens to dumb girls

Taking themselves too seriously

I was so damn smart

I was the one girl

Who never believed it could happen to me

Something like this only happens to somebody else

I thought I was strong (I thought I was strong)

But I was just dreamin'

I can't believe it (can't believe it)

That nothing was wrong (nothing was wrong)

I thought I knew what was goin' on

But love was deceiving me (love was deceiving me)

Now I'm just a dumb girl

yeah

A dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb girl

That's what I am

yeah, yeah

I can't believe that it happened to me

Something like this only happens to dumb girls

Taking themselves too seriously

I was so damn smart, yeah

I was the one girl

Who never believed it could happen to me

Something like this only happens to somebody else

(only sith like this would happen to me)

Can't believe this sith could happen to me

yeah, yeah

'Cause something like this only happens to somebody else

I guess I'm just a dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb girl

That's what I am

Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Breaking the Habit

Linkin Park

Memories consume like opening the wounds,

I'm picking me apart again.

You all assume, I'm searching in my room,

Unless I try to start again.

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,

Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...

I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...

I don't know how I got this way, I know it's not alright...

So I'm breaking the habit,

I'm breaking the habit tonight.

Clutching my cure, I tightly lock the door,

I try to catch my breath again.

I heard much more than any time before,

I have no options left again.

I don't want to be the one the battles always choose,

Coz inside I realize that I'm the one confused.

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...

I don't know why I instigate, and say what I don't mean...

I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...

So I'm breaking the habit,

I'm breaking the habit tonight.

I'll paint it on the walls,

Coz I'm the one that falls,

I'll never fight again,

and this is how it ends...

I don't know what's worth fighting for, or why I have to scream...

But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean...

I don't know how I got this way, I'll never be alright...

So I'm breaking the habit,

I'm breaking the habit,

I'm breaking the habit tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Easier to Run

Linkin Park

[Chorus:]

It's eaiser to run

replacing this pain with something numb

it's so much easier to go

than face all this pain here all alone

something has been taken

from deep inside of me

a secret i've kept locked away

no one can ever see

wounds so deep they never show

they never go away

like moving pictures in my head

for years and years they've played

if i could change i would

take back the pain i would

retrace every wrong move that i made i would

if i could

stand up and take the blame i would

if i could take all the shame to the grave i would

if i could change i would

take back the pain i would

retrace every wrong move that i made i would

if i could

stand up and take the blame i would

if i could take all my shame to the grave

[Chorus]

Sometimes i remember

the darkness of my past

bringing back these memories

i wish i didnt have

sometimes i think of letting go

and never looking back

and never moving forward so

there would never be a past

if i could change i would

take back the pain i would

retrace every wrong move that i made i would

if i could

stand up and take the blame i would

if i could take all the shame to the grave i would

if i could change i would

take back the pain i would

retrace every wrong move that i made i would

if i could

stand up and take the blame i would

if i could take all my shame to the grave

just washing it aside

all of the helplessness inside

pretending i don't feel misplaced

is so much simpler than change

[Chorus]

(( sorry, I like their latest albumn so much :D ))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

"We Are One" - Westlife

Two very different people,

too scared to get along,

Till two hearts beat together,

underneath one sun,

One very special moment,

can turn a destiny,

And what some would say,

could never change,

has changed for you and me,

Cause it's all,

It's all in the way,

you look through your eyes,

and when all is said and done,

All of the fear and all of the lies are,

not hard to overcome,

It's all in the way you look at it,

that makes you strong,

We were two, (we were two)

now we are one,

We are two very different people,

so much to overcome,

So why care for one another,

when there's so much to be done,

Cause sometimes it's necessary,

just look how far we've come,

You could say my friend that,

it's the end,

or a new tale has begun,

Cause it's all,

It's all in the way,

you look through your eyes,

and when all is said and done,

All of the fear

and all of the lies are, (the lies)

not hard to overcome, (no no)

It's all in the way you look at it,

that makes you strong,

We were two, (we were two)

now we are one,

One moment in time,

is all the time we need,

Just to make a difference,

to make it better for you and for me,

If you just believe,

oh yeah..........

Just open your eyes,

Cause it's all in the way you,

look through your eyes,(your eyes)

and when all is said and done (oh yeah)

All of the fear and all of the lies are,

not hard to overcome,

It's all in the way you look at it,

that makes you strong,

We were two, (we were two)

now we are one,

oh yeah, oh yeah,

We were two,

now we are one......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Good Charlotte - Anthem

Yeah!...here we go.

It's a new day, but it all feels old

It's a good life, that's what I'm told

But everything, it all just feels the same

At my high school, it felt more to me like a jail cell, a penitentiary

My time spent there it only made me see

That I don't ever wanna be like you

I don't wanna do the things you do

I'm never gonna hear the words you say

and I don't ever wanna.

I don't ever wanna be.you.

don't wanna be just like you

What I'm saying is this is the anthem

throw all your hands up

you.don't wanna be you

Go to college, a university, get a real job

That's what they said to me

But I could never live the way they want

I'm gonna get by and just do my time

Out of step while they all get in line

I'm just a minor threat, so pay no mind

Do you really want to be like them,

Do you really wanna be another trend,

Do you wanna be part of that crowd

cause I don't ever wanna.

I don't ever want to be you.

don't wanna be just like you

what I'm saying is.this is the anthem

throw all your hands up.you.

don't wanna be you.

(Shake it once, that's fine, shake it twice that's okay.

shake it 3 times your playing with yourself again.)

you.

don't wanna be just like you,

what I'm saying is..this is the anthem

throw all your hands up

y'll got the feeling, sing if you're with me

you.don't wanna be just like you (just like you)

This is the anthem, throw all your hands up

y'll got the feeling, sing if your with me

Another loser anthem (whoa) 4x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

Hehe they're on SNL...finally someone from my county made it! lol

The Strokes, Alone Together

No choice now

It's too late

Let him go

He gave up

I gave up

Lisa said take time for me

Dropping him down

To his knees

Ah, chest down

Take me away

See, I've got to explain

Things they have changed

In such a permanent way

Life seems unreal

Can we go back to your place?

Oh, you drink too much

Makes me drink just the same

People tried

Felt so right

Giving themselves good advice

Looking down sometimes felt nice

He knows it's just a plot; to kill, to survive

He then in dollars makes more dead than alive

Let's suck more blood

Let's run three hours a day

The world is over but I don't care

'Cause I am with you

Now I've got to explain

Things they have changed

In such a permanent way

Life seems unreal

Can we go back to your place?

Oh, you drink too much

Makes me drink just the same

The first time it happened too fast

The second time I thought it would last

We all like it a little different

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

Haha...wuts this world coming to? :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doc Ani Jade

*Looks outisde* Well it is snowing...it was 80 yesterday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sticks

80?!? Wow...

I don't think it's snowed yet here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Link that is one of my favoritse songs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

Westlife? Argh! I had enough of them when my sister liked them... *shudders*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Uptown girl, blah blah blah, When's she's walking she's so fine. Blah blah blah blah blah, Uptown girl :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Princess you know them??? Wow.... I don't know many people who have heard of them. One of the better Brit groups...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

There every where over here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

oh my gosh I SO need to get over there! I love those guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

Most people can't wait to see the back of them... :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

only if it was exposed....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

well it would be nice... they got some nice bodies to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

*puts fingers in his ears*

La la la

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*smiles and pulls out her pics of Kian*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chozen

*pulls out his Halle Berry pic*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

First song of their's that I heard was Swear It Again. Then i got the CD and fell in love with We are one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

*smiles* thats cool. didn't know you liked her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wyld_Knight

*wonders whether Link would be jealous to hear that a certain person met them in a pub in Sligo (ireland) a couple of years ago and they were all very nice boys*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.