Princess 35 Posted June 30, 2009 Rise and shine! Wake up and smell the caf! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 1, 2009 Hello, all! *downs Scotch and eyes Du* Like hell. I haven't played WoW in almost four months, are you kidding me? Nursing school is whooping my arse. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 1, 2009 Well, then have more scotch. It always helps. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 1, 2009 Freaking figures, just as I have to stop drinking anything I get the hiccups Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Vergere 1 Posted July 1, 2009 That's good. Did you find a picture that scared them away? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 1, 2009 Captain Tuttle did it. I'm out. See you all after surgery Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 2, 2009 *slumps down at the bar* Someone set me up with a really strong drink, my Dad just got a facebook account. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 2, 2009 My parents have one. Is it a bad thing???? Or am I just the only one with amazing parents?... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 2, 2009 (edited) Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, my Dad is my hero, yet we live somewhat different lives, lol. I don't curse around my parents and whatnot, cause I know they don't like it. Guess I'll just have to stick to the PG-13 level. :p Edited July 2, 2009 by Du Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Link 3 Posted July 2, 2009 ....Ok. I don't get it. Then again, I am blonde today. More so than every other day. Um. Shh, Link. Shhhh. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 2, 2009 Yeah, my dad has facebook too and he just doesn't seem to get it. Everything is a wall post to him instead of replying to the person that wrote on his wall. I haz a sore throat now Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted July 2, 2009 *passes hot chocolate* how'd the surgery go? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted July 2, 2009 It went good. I'm going to blog about it shortly, but my throat is really dry from being intubated during surgery Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bad furday 57 Posted July 2, 2009 No Facebookin' for my parents. But then again, they're not ....computer/technology savvy. Which I think I'd like to keep that way I'd recommend Yogi Tea for a sore throat. It has honey and licorice in it, and really works! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Andy 60 Posted July 2, 2009 *slumps down at the bar* Someone set me up with a really strong drink, my Dad just got a facebook account. I know the feeling... It's like they are hanging out with you and all your friends or something. Pssh parents on internet? It's like they are intruding in my domain! cries. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chickenman 9 Posted July 2, 2009 Well, I'd assume they're intruding on many domains. ...I apologize. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 2, 2009 I guess one of these days it'll be my sons thinking that about me. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted July 2, 2009 Thankfully my parents are on it... I don't think they really care about it... My uncle and cousins are on it, though... I suppose they could tattle. :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
James the Defender 7 Posted July 3, 2009 I get married tomorrow, so this will be my last night here until Thursday or Friday. And even then I have rehearsal @ 6 tonight. So, everyone, I'll check this again tonight before the end of the night. Thanks everyone! :D :D :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted July 3, 2009 Have an AWESOME weekend dude!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Drake 53 Posted July 4, 2009 Awesome! Best wishes to you and your lucky lady! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites