Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Aurelius

Finally the weekend is here..! Well has been for almost 24hrs :p Wow. Think I may have a new love interest! Go me finally moving on.. let's see how things go! :D Round on me everyone!

Alright man, as someone who has been there, I wish you the best! :D

Thank you Du!

All seems to be going well so we're just taking it easy. She has the flu at the moment, so let's hope it's not swine flu otherwise I won't be going to work for the rest of the week!

On another note, I would REALLY love if cable wasn't so bloody slow during the end of the month here. Tis so hard to check my e-mail at times or even jump on here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

So why is the cable slow at the end of the month?

And on an Aussie note, my sister is in Sydney right now with her fiance. He's Australian by the way. You guys got one of the Hass'. ;)

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

So why is the cable slow at the end of the month?

And on an Aussie note, my sister is in Sydney right now with her fiance. He's Australian by the way. You guys got one of the Hass'. ;)

We have download quotas in Oz, and everyone seems to hit the network to use what is left over.

That is awesome! How long are they over this way for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*admits*

I've always had a ginormous country-crush on Australia! :D;)

Think I may have a new love interest! Go me finally moving on.. let's see how things go!

So Aurelius...were you all like, "You're a top class sheila, and that's no lie!" , and then, after inviting her out to a B & S bowl, or possibly a day at the beach, look extremely sly and say, "Baby, I put the 'long' in Woolongong!" ;):p

*staggers over to the bar, starts drinking away*

Edited by Bad furday
*smacks self with the didgeridoo*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

What Furday? No comment on my popsicle eating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I think I'd have to post that in a different forum :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

We have download quotas in Oz, and everyone seems to hit the network to use what is left over.

Ah, gotcha.

That is awesome! How long are they over this way for?

I think until the beginning or middle of August. They have to get back before the next semester starts, and I don't know exactly when that is.

My sister was wicked excited, cause ever since I got to visit Australia when I was 15, she's always been jealous. She said that she was gonna send me all these pics of her in and around Sydney and I said,"Yea, I already did that." ;)

I don't know exactly where Josh is from in and around that area, I'll have to find out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Bah, I sent all my drinks for the day but I'm 2 coins short of being able to unlock the drink that I want to unlock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

The....Smooth Criminal?

*moonwalks...as only a Wookiee can* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yup. And crap, I was wrong. I need 6 more coins. Send me drinks!

Edited by Princess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

*admits*

I've always had a ginormous country-crush on Australia! :D;)

Think I may have a new love interest! Go me finally moving on.. let's see how things go!

So Aurelius...were you all like, "You're a top class sheila, and that's no lie!" , and then, after inviting her out to a B & S bowl, or possibly a day at the beach, look extremely sly and say, "Baby, I put the 'long' in Woolongong!" ;):p

*staggers over to the bar, starts drinking away*

So when are you coming over to corrupt 'ol aussie land mr furday?

Hahaha. Well I can tell you she hates being called a sheila! She is from the North Shore so let me know if you have any good rich jokes :p lol. I think I may steer clear of the Wollongong jokes at the mo'. I am sure you would find her top adjusting.. mesmerising.. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Furday? Have good jokes? You've been away too long Jase

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I think I broke my Joke-o-metre a while back :p

And yes...top adjusting would definitely mesmerise me :p;)

And corrupting, err visiting...I don't know. We'll see when ;)

Edited by Bad furday
uehfwiocdlsks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

We have download quotas in Oz, and everyone seems to hit the network to use what is left over.

Ah, gotcha.

That is awesome! How long are they over this way for?

I think until the beginning or middle of August. They have to get back before the next semester starts, and I don't know exactly when that is.

My sister was wicked excited, cause ever since I got to visit Australia when I was 15, she's always been jealous. She said that she was gonna send me all these pics of her in and around Sydney and I said,"Yea, I already did that." ;)

I don't know exactly where Josh is from in and around that area, I'll have to find out.

Atleast they are staying for a decent amount of time I am sure she will have a blast! I live over in Western Sydney but work at Circular Quay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aurelius

Wishful thinking I spose Prin :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Atleast they are staying for a decent amount of time I am sure she will have a blast! I live over in Western Sydney but work at Circular Quay

Hey, I've been in the Circular Quay area before! Sydney is a great city, I wanna get back some day. That's why I kinda hope my sister moves there, cause then I have a real good excuse to get over there. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

I'll stow away in your luggage! ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I have a huge suitcase, it could work!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

We have returned to the house. We had an awesome wedding and reception. Everything went so fast. We had a great trip down the shore in Wildwood, NJ. It was Caity's first time there on the boardwalk and it was fun. I enjoyed seeing her reactions to everything. Anyway, we're both exhausted. Tomorrow is going back to work time... Blech!

I'm still trying to get used to my ring. It's so strange, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

*twitch* Why are wedding pics so expensive? :puppydogeyes: Now I have to significantly scale back on the ones I have selected :p :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*sees that Furday's typing a reply*

You'd better behave! :p

Congrats James!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Hehe, let me think of something inappropriate to ask James :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

*finger hovers over the delete button*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Ha, good luck, Prin. Furday would probably PM it and then just post it here out of sheer spite XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

Everything went so fast.

So...that's what they both said in candid interviews afterwards? :p;)

And as a random, unrelated matter

Last week's Top Gear... Micheal McIntyre is hilarious.

"Darling, do you see that Porsche in the fast lane?"

"Yes, dear, what of it?"

"I'M HAVING IT!" *accelerates *

:p:lol:

And allegedly...due in part perhaps to Goodwood being held this weekend, Jay Leno was said to have taken some laps in the Chevrolet Laceti...

If he IS the next Star in a Reasonably Priced Car, that'll be a good interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.