Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Uncle Du

The Blue Harvest Cantina

Recommended Posts

Princess

Rise and shine! Wake up and smell the caf!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

Hello, all! *downs Scotch and eyes Du* Like hell. I haven't played WoW in almost four months, are you kidding me? Nursing school is whooping my arse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well, then have more scotch. It always helps. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Freaking figures, just as I have to stop drinking anything I get the hiccups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vergere

Aww, that sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

They're gone now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vergere

That's good. Did you find a picture that scared them away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Captain Tuttle did it.

I'm out. See you all after surgery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Gasp! It's Verg!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

*slumps down at the bar*

Someone set me up with a really strong drink, my Dad just got a facebook account.

:p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

My parents have one. Is it a bad thing???? Or am I just the only one with amazing parents?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Don't get me wrong, I love my parents, my Dad is my hero, yet we live somewhat different lives, lol. I don't curse around my parents and whatnot, cause I know they don't like it. Guess I'll just have to stick to the PG-13 level. :p

Edited by Du

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Link

....Ok. I don't get it. Then again, I am blonde today. More so than every other day. Um. Shh, Link. Shhhh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Yeah, my dad has facebook too and he just doesn't seem to get it. Everything is a wall post to him instead of replying to the person that wrote on his wall.

I haz a sore throat now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

*passes hot chocolate*

how'd the surgery go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It went good. I'm going to blog about it shortly, but my throat is really dry from being intubated during surgery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bad furday

No Facebookin' for my parents. But then again, they're not ....computer/technology savvy. Which I think I'd like to keep that way :p;)

I'd recommend Yogi Tea for a sore throat. It has honey and licorice in it, and really works! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy

*slumps down at the bar*

Someone set me up with a really strong drink, my Dad just got a facebook account.

:p

I know the feeling... It's like they are hanging out with you and all your friends or something.

Pssh parents on internet? It's like they are intruding in my domain! cries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chickenman

Well, I'd assume they're intruding on many domains.

...I apologize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I guess one of these days it'll be my sons thinking that about me. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Thankfully my parents are on it... I don't think they really care about it...

My uncle and cousins are on it, though... I suppose they could tattle. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
James the Defender

I get married tomorrow, so this will be my last night here until Thursday or Friday. And even then I have rehearsal @ 6 tonight. So, everyone, I'll check this again tonight before the end of the night. Thanks everyone! :D :D :D :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Good luck!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Have an AWESOME weekend dude!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drake

Awesome! Best wishes to you and your lucky lady! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.