Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Xbox 360

Uncle Du

The control scheme is what's really getting me. I'll try and throw a grenade in the heat of battle, but instead I'll zoom my weapon in. :p

Uncle Du

Beat the campaign last night. I played through it on normal. I died a lot, but that was mostly cause I just when charging right in. :p It was a pretty easy 500 or so achievement points.

Drake

I figure this would be a good enough thread to talk about Kinect.

It seems I may have to end up buying one if what I hear from E3 is true. It seems that while Sony is working on their new portable game system and Nintendo on the Wii U (oh look, an even dumber name), Microsoft is focusing strictly on games and strengthening the console into a full entertainment system.

They will be integrating Kinect into some bigger games. A Star Wars game is in the works where you get to actually swing a lightsaber (unlike the Wiimote's lame attempt) and use Force powers with your hands. A new Fable title will let you use your weapons and magic in a similar fashion. Mass Effect 3 will allow you to have voice conversations with NPCs and issue vocal commands during combat. Other titles I noticed, but probably won't play, include Ghost Recon, Forza 4, and Minecraft.

Edited by Drake

Ayingel

Hmmm....maybe I will have to pick up the Kinnect for my XBox...

Andy

I'd like a Kinect but I don't have the money or space for one. :p

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.