Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
TheUnknown

Xbox 360

Radioactive Isotope

*applauds*

TheUnknown

He still should have been the president. Damn Supreme Court.

Chickenman

Indeed. ewoking travesty, that was.

Ender

... and it was 8 ewoking years ago. Get over it. I have.

Drake

And with that, let's drift back on topic.

TheUnknown

... and it was 8 ewoking years ago. Get over it. I have.

If you can magically restore the surplus, America's standing in the world, and the lives lost in Iraq, on September 11, and along the Gulf Coast, then I'll get over it.

Now, dear Drake, we can return to topic. :p

Anyways, I think I have a good lineup of games I could buy: Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Soul Calibur 4, The Force Unleashed, Mass Effect, and Lost Odyssey. Bioshock, The Gears of War games, and Devil May Cry 4 also look promising.

Drake

Very good choices. I would say Halo 3 as well but it's not that big of deal unless you either have played the first two or plan on playing multiplayer online.

And, so far, there's only one Gears of War. :p

TheUnknown

I forgot Halo 3. And Gears of War 2 is coming out sometime this year.

god_that_failed

November, to be exact. IGN released an artical that discussed Gears 2 multiplayer today, aswell as a vid that revealed the first few tidbits of Gears 2 multiplayer, and all I can say is, it looks like its going to be the best multiplayer game on the 360. Right now the best MP-wise is CoD4, Gears of War, and Halo 3. But Gears 1 has a few problem when it comes to some of its gametypes(Annex is fun but some people like to camp at the spawn points, and it's not hard, considering there's only two in each map), Halo 3 is way overrated and is flooded with the infamous "halo n00bs", and CoD4 is gets a bit old after some time.

TheUnknown

This one sounds really cool. However, the first game was only average. So, I'll hold off until reviews come in.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fable_2

Andy

Thank god, someone who agrees that Fable wasn't the most awesome game in the universe. lol

Drake

Fable was easy sauce. The most entertaining part of the game was befriending random people with your charm, convincing them them to follow you, then bringing them to the dark temple to be sacrificed. :p

TheUnknown

Fable was too short and the open ended and "choose your alignment" facets seemed tacted on.

Edit: However, the dialogue when your character is having gay sex is hilarious.

Edited by TheUnknown

Andy

You can have gay sex in it? :|

I only played for like... half an hour. And decided it wasn't worth the effort. On, PC that was though.

TheUnknown

Yeah, you have to have a gay marriage first because gay sex, gay marriage, polygamy, and human sacrifice were okay but gay premartial sex isn't. :p

Chickenman

Well premarital sex is just unnatural. :roll:

Andy

Yeah, you don't see animals going around having sex before marriage. Totally unnatural. ;)

TheUnknown

I hate it when my mom does this. She's bad about heavily dropping hints about Christmas presents because she just can't wait to let the cat out of the bag. I either guess right and it ends up anti-climatic or I'm wrong and get my hopes up and end up disappointed.

There's a reason I'm saying this in this thread. Today, she said that something she plans to get me is pretty expensive and I've been wanting one. My only guess is an X-Box 360.

Uncle Du

That would be bad ass, cause then you could get Live, and I could add you like I added D, and then never play with you. :p

Drake

Yeah!

Wait...you jackass. :p

Uncle Du

:rofl:

Uncle Du

Picked up the new Prince of Persia, it's pretty awesome.

TheUnknown

I want that one.

Andy

Quick question:

What does Xbox Live do that you can't do with just a 360 without a Live subscription?

Edited by Andy

Drake

Quick answer. Play online with other people.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.