Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Random News Snippets

Jake Durron

Oooooh Pod's gonna get you guys lol.

Princess

It's the truth

Ayingel

I may be Republicanish, but I don't like Glen Beck. He acts really crazy...with a few moments of clarity, but mostly crazy.

• Upvote 1

Pandora

I find him quite entertaining and I don't care what others think. I am not a Republican and I love him. Keep him in perspective... he's a much nicer guy since he gave up Jack Danielsnand drugs and found God. Lol

Princess

WTF?! This all started out of a peaceful protest?

Drake

I think you know what you have to do, B. Throw on some Sith robes and dish out some vigilante justice.

Princess

Declare himself Emperor too?

Ayingel

I don't think it could hurt much...

Drake

This is the part that concerned me the most.

It should be noted that the “sex box” program, for as far-fetched as it sounds, could soon be en route to the U.S. — especially given the recent statement made my Health and Human Services that asserts even infants and toddlers are “sexual beings,” while members of the psychiatric community simultaneously call for the decriminalization of pedophilia.

Pandora

Yeah notice it's the PSYCHIATRIC community. Damn zoloft dispensers. This is why I WILL homeshcool my children. Screw socialization. I'll have a masters degree in psychology.

Besides those plushier props are way too creepy. I have other issues with them specifically but I won't get on the pro-circumcision soapbox at 8:40 on a Saturday morning.

Bad furday

http://www.thenational.ae/news/worldwide/middle-east/road-trip-american-student-joins-rebels-in-fight-for-qaddafi-stronghold

Well...I suppose if he's not killed...he'll have a unique answer to the question "What did you do over your summer?"

TheUnknown

Ho-lee...

Princess

Awesome!

Pandora

This made me cry. I know I'm really emotional today anyway, but I couldn't finish reading this after I saw that statistic of how many children are aborted because they have Down's Syndrome.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/move-over-99-meet-the-loveable-10/

[EDIT: It's a sad thing when you realize, hours later, that you did not effectively hit CTRL+V.]

Edited by Pandora

TheUnknown

About damn time. May the future Queen [whatever] take this opportunity to marry a Catholic while thumbing her nose at her younger brother who will eventually fade into obscurity. :p

Ana

Yay for throne equality... I'm interested to know if this will happen for the peerage as well, allow females to directly inherit more noble titles. (The few female-inheritable titles currently are subject to complicated loopy rules.)

... but WHY are people in the comments complaining about the ruler him/herself not being allowed to be Catholic? The British sovereign is the head of the Church of England. You can't be the head of one church if you consider yourself as belonging to another. HOW is that difficult to understand?

Pandora

Okay. I'm posting this because, as a drug researcher, I think it's fascinating and tragic. If you're feeling squeamish AT ALL don't look at it. There's this drug becoming a popular replacement of heroin in Russia called krokodil. It rots the flesh right off the bone....The Most Horrible Thing I've Ever Seen

Vergere

That is just .... ugh. It is fascinating and tragic... and almost made me sick to my stomach. At least I'm not hungry anymore!

Radioactive Isotope

Why do people put stuff like that in their bodies? If a substance rots flesh, it clearly does not need to be ingested/shot up/snorted/what have you.

Ayingel

Unfortunately, I know someone who would try it.

Princess

I can't find a free article, but my brother is a rookie police officer who the other night was on patrol by himself, the first night after completing his training. He got the 2nd biggest drug bust by a rookie on his first night by himself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.