Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

TheUnknown

Random News Snippets

GI_Admiral

Interesting and slightly disturbing :p

Edited by GastroIntestinal Parasite

Alexander

Interesting and slightly disturbing :p

You forgot strangely arousing!

GI_Admiral

Only with certain scenarios :p

Radioactive Isotope

Americans are generally the same way. rather sad, really.

Uncle Du

Release the bomb inside the sub! :lol:

That's what I'm getting at, you don't need the bomb on a sub. You've never heard the saying, "150 sailors go down, 75 couples come up,"? ;)

I don't need to know anything about politics. It doesn't really matter what I think. If the guy I vote for President doesn't make it, I still have to call the other guy the COmmander in Chief, no matter what.

GI_Admiral

:lol:

Andy

lol, i saw that this morning... crazy woman. :lol:

Andy

that's ages old. :p

GI_Admiral

Geez Aurelius get with the times :p

Uncle Du

I think it's funny. Stoopid French. :rofl:

Ender

Hahaha... I've seen sfuff like that before. One time, when I was flying into Paris, I saw a guy who thought his bags were too heavy, so he set them down in the middle of the floor, and went back about twenty feet to get a luggage cart. Well, he didnt noticed the sign on the wall that said, "Unattended luggage will be imploded."

When he got back, the French bomb squad had just blown his bags to smithereens. The Palm Pilot went flying, tattered bits of clothes everywhere...

Tsl

So they...er....blew up right there for everyone to see, eh Ender? Yeah....suuuuure, lol.

Uncle Du

That's one hell of a deterrent.

GI_Admiral

Ima agree with TSL lol...they'd confinscate it and blow it up but doubtfully just blow it up infront of everyone

Andy

yeah, and he might have noticed them clearing the area, if he was only 20ft away. lol

Ender

So they...er....blew up right there for everyone to see, eh Ender? Yeah....suuuuure, lol.

No sith. They set up this tripod thingy, and blow it apart right where it sits. No sith. Go to De Gaulle and see it for yourself. In fact, talk to my mom. She travels a lot, and has seen it many times.

Andy

okay, so what if it was a bomb, and they blew the whole ewoking departure lounge up? that'd be real smart, wouldn't it.

Chickenman

That's why we saved their arses in both World Wars...so they could provide us with neverending entertainment.

Andy

:roll:

Drake

I'm guessing you've never learned history on the World Wars. The French fought hard to try and keep the Germans out of their country and many of their soldiers died before any other country responded. Do NOT put them down and call them cowards or push-overs when they fought and died while America sat back and came in late for both World Wars. So if anyone deserves to be ridiculed...it's you.

My apologies...had to get that off my chest. Please continue on the topic at hand...

GI_Admiral

Well actually:

1) America honors traditions like any other nation, and so in both wars we tried to honor neutrality (though who we kidding, gov't supported allies it was the private businesses that supported any warring nation).

2) In WW1 The french were not pushed back because it was Trench warfare. Therefore we did not save their arses in WW1 because it was a stand off...

3) In WW2 we helped liberate France from....France. No kidding huh? The Nazi's set up a puppet government so therefore we really didnt save their arse as much as invade it and gave it to the freedom fighters. It's like Iraq now...we "Saved" the iraqi's people's arse, yet it could go either way, we saved their arse and gave it to saddam, we saved their arse and took it away from saddam...the conquerers choose whats written in history.

Just little things :p

Also Ender I agree with Beeurd. Methinks you are exaggerating a bit...

Uncle Du

*looks at D's avatar and dies laughing*

OMG, that freakin rocks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.