Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Pandora

Useless information that could save your life

Pandora

Chainmail is still a valid form of protective clothing... ask anyone that has ever tried to bathe a cat.

Bad furday

When I was a young Wook...I had a plush kangaroo wearing rubber boxing gloves....and I named her Matilda. :p:shifty:

C'mon Aussie c'mon! :p

Ayingel

If you have 3 quarters, 4 dimes, and 4 pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

Jake Durron

onions are toxic to dogs and cats... very toxic and not just in the room clearing farts category...

Ayingel

According to tests made at the Institute for the Study of Animal Problems in Washington, D.C., dogs and cats, like people, are either right-handed or left-handed --- that is, they favor either their right or left paws.

Pandora

I like popcorn with butter.

Princess

Real butter or movie theater "butter"

Pandora

Either one. It's the fat more than the taste.

Princess

Dogs like yogurt. I turned my back on my yogurt for a minute and Charlie licked it clean. Apparently he likes Boston Cream

Pandora

Can you blame him? Other than key lime pie, that's one of my favorite flavors too.

Princess

No, I really like it too. What impressed me the most was that he took it over to my white fur rug and didn't spill a drop

Pandora

WOW. Is it one of those.... I forget what they're called but they're like, SUPER soft? Cuz I like those except I had a dog once that they remind me of and it creeps me out a little...

Princess

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70026822

Bad furday

Like a shaved albino Wookiee! :p

Ayingel

"Ikeeeeaaa, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norsemen...

Ikeeeeaaa, selling furniture for college kids and divorced men..."

Pandora

What I'm thinking of is similar, the fur is a little longer. They have the same coloration and texture, I swear to God, of my (late) Great Pyrenese Lord Vader. Costco sells them. They cost a lot more than $25 though.

Princess

It instantly became Charlie's favorite spot when he came home

Pandora

Well Of course. Is those rugs didn't creep me out it would be my favorite spot too.

Princess

Then he ate these plastic rings that I use to mark certain spots in patterns when crocheting. Ryan said he had some rainbow poop today

Bad furday

Prinny told me all about it on MSN. She said markers, and I first thought they were drawing type markers :p

Pandora

Omg my cats ate a piece of red ribbon once... I about had a heart attack cleaning the litter box until I took a closer look and saw it was NOT blood.

Ayingel

Luckily, Willow hasn't eaten anything she isn't supposed to...except for a plant once, but she never did that aain

Pandora

:lol: my cats have destroyed this ugly houseplant of my mother-in-law's. Her distress entertains me. :evil:

Princess

My grandma's cat, Nightmare, ate a piece of string once and it wrapped around his tongue and came out the other end. He had to have a very expensive surgery to get the string out. Then years later the vet is telling this story to my dad when dad had our cat in there and dad goes "That was my mother's cat."

Ayingel

Lol really?!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.