Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

How Was Your Day?

Ana

I am so. energized. right now. All because of that.

Mara

Yesterday started good, but ended bad..... I think I'm getting sick. :(

Ender

Manchester City beat United! WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

Drake

I just watched EuroTrip last night and all I can picture is Vinnie Jones pulling up in his Manchester United fanclub double-decker bus, with a bat in hand.

"Oy w***ah! Come 'ere and say that to my face, pretty boy! If you ain't Red, you're dead!"

eurotrip.jpg

"By the way...I'm the Juggahnaut, bith!"

:p

Edited by Drake

Uncle Du

Today = not bad. Did a fantasy football draft at a buddies house and drank some brews, then went to Christina's place and hung out and had dinner and talked.

Mara

Yesterday-- not bad. I think I sleep at least half the day, lol.

Today-- A bit better, still tired. But I'm at work, watching people and their $600,000 houses. Boring.

Pandora

I just watched EuroTrip last night and all I can picture is Vinnie Jones pulling up in his Manchester United fanclub double-decker bus, with a bat in hand.

"Oy w***ah! Come 'ere and say that to my face, pretty boy! If you ain't Red, you're dead!"

eurotrip.jpg

"By the way...I'm the Juggahnaut, bith!"

:p

Hehehe, loved that movie. My German 3 class almost talked the teacher into letting us watch it on the last day back in high school.

"You guys are on a whole different level of swearing over here."

Uncle Du

Today has so far been good. I'm now on leave, and will be finally getting my son from NY this week! Woo hoo!!

Edited by Du

Radioactive Isotope

today's kinda sucking so far. first day of classes, so campus was a mess. i circled the flippin parking lot for 20 minutes before giving up and parking in the secondary lot (which was also full, but i got lucky and someone was leaving as i was pulling in). then the website i ordered a book from only sent me the access code and not the actual book, so i checked the campus bookstore to see if they had it. they carry it, but they were out. cue in rising annoyance factor. class itself wasn't too bad, physics and me aren't friends, but we're managing so far. then my boss left a message for me on my phone telling me to go work at the library branch that's basically in the ghettos. i HATE working there. words cannot describe the utter loathing i have for this location. usually i'm the only white person in the place and the patrons are generally more disrepectful than where i normally work (and that's saying something). i am literally counting down the minutes until i can leave. and then i have to come back Wednesday night. somebody shoot me please?

Ender

You live in Kentucky, I'm sure there's a few dozen people around with heavy weaponry. ;)

Radioactive Isotope

i left all my guns at home. ;)

Ender

Darn. You never know when you'll need em.

What you COULD do would be to just go running down the street shouting "George Bush is evil! I love Chairman Mao! Jesus was a leper!" And other stuff in that vein. :p

Link

*cue Random Link Drop In*

My day has been nothing short of highly eventful/stressful/completely stupid and it's only 10 am. Oh yeah, this is a real knee slapper lol. Ok, so if you could steal a car, would you take a 2003 newer car or a 1992 older car? Think about it.

So, my husband and I get up this morning so he could take me to the dr and he wanted to drive my car. He stops, looks around and asks me if I parked around back. I'm looking at him like he has three heads because he and I both know I parked behind his car out front. He goes "Ok, so where is it?" I turn around and lo and behold, my car has vanished. I thought it might have rolled down the street or something because the brake wasn't set. Nope. Gone. Just up and gone. They stole a 1992 Honda Accord. 1992 for God sake. Why would you take an old car? Take the new one! The only thing we lost was a GPS and some CD's, but seriously folks, what kind of logic is that? Then the officer tells us that Accords have a high market here in Washington. Would have been nice to know... These people were good. Our bedroom and living room face out to where we park the cars and you can hear doors being opened, closed, whatever so how we didn't hear glass being broken, I don't know, but I really don't think they broke a window. There's no glass where the car was. Either way, that car has a LOUD engine so I'm still baffled, but I gotta give it to them. They're good.

Radioactive Isotope

my day's been alright so far. the st00pid vending machine at school ate 2 of my dollars and i still have no caffeine to show for it. secruity won't do jack about it, so i'm just out of luck. then i decided to go to Walgreens down the street, but they didn't have any Mt Dew. so i ended up getting some granola bars, but dangit, i want my caffeine. a few days ago i bought this leash thing for my bird so maybe other people can have him out when i'm not there (he's an onery little squirt). anyway, i finally got it on him today and he was hilarious trying to get it off. he was staggering around like he was drunk and squawking like crazy. needless to say, he's not real happy with me right now. after i took the harness off and put him back in his cage, he sat in the corner and pouted. *snicker*

Link

*UPDATE*

Well, our neighbors got it good, too. Both their cars had windows smashed in, one radio was gone, though the idiot thieves took out the security chip that starts the one car. Duh. The other car, they left the piece of glass they punched out, pretty as you please on the tape that was on the windows (new car) and left it sitting in the passenger seat for them. KREM 2, our news station comes rolling up as Autumn and I are standing outside talking about what happened and ask if we know anything about the assault arrest last night. We stare at them like they're nuts and then they tell us that a block away, some guy assaulted his landlord with a hammer while the poor man was trying to shower and then ran like hell and got arrested on our street. Nice. So then we go to look and see what the status of our claim was and find out there was yet ANOTHER theft two streets up on Euclid. Our neighborhood got swept.

Uncle Du

Holy friggin crap! That's ridiculous! Well, maybe the cops will actually do something about it.

Ana

Holy hell. That's insane, doll.

Ayingel

Today? pretty fan-frickin-tastic

Mara

My day's not too bad.

Be better if I could just this stupid show done.

Uncle Du

My day was great cause now I have my Little Guy back!! :D :D :D

Mara

Yay!

Ayingel

yay!!

Uncle Du

Nice to hear his voice in the house again. Yea, I'm a softy. :)

Ayingel

we all know that tho :p

Radioactive Isotope

my day was alright until some idiots got caught having sex in the bathroom at work. >.<

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.