Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Chickenman

Chapter 1: Baptism By Fire

Drake

Takeshi exchanged a knowing look with Arlan then smiled at the two ladies, "Well don't hold back because us boys are here."

Rogue

"You just want to witness a show." Layla stuck her tongue out at them and then returned her attention to Nima. "Don't bother. Those scrubs aren't worth our attention."

Edited by Rogue

Princess

Nima shook her head, coming out of the memory. "Huh? Oh sorry. And close your mouths guys, we're not giving in to your carnal instincts."

Ender

Jaim swaggered into the room and poured himself a cup of caf, preferring to stand in a shady corner, away from the clumsy suitors and the rest of the squadron. This place was going to suit him, he knew that right now. Not too disciplined, with a seemingly good crew of pilots. Definitely a start.

Drake

Tak grinned, "It looked like you were ready to fall into yours, Secura. And no need to worry Arlan, my boy, I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances in the future." He winked at the younger pilot and laughed.

Princess

"I have no clue what you were talking about Tek. Dancing is no big deal for me."

Rogue

Layla threw what was left of her pastry at the Mandalorian, sticking out a tongue. "Leave her alone will you? Sheesh...I'm going to need some of that caffienated fuel if I'm going to deal with yours and Arlan's advances."

She pushed her chair up and walked over to the caf machine, frowning at the almost syrupy liquid that emerged. "Ugh..." She shook her head in disgust.

Then she noticed somebody brooding in s nearby corner, her attention half diverted by the curious man. Then she returned to her seat thoughtfully.

Edited by Rogue

Drake

Takeshi nonchalantly scraped the pastry from the side of his face and ate it. "So has anybody seen our illustrious leader around lately? I was welcomed by Lieutenant Riamor but I have yet to meet the Captain. I was sent here on his request, afterall."

Rogue

"I haven't seen him since my interview..." Layla admitted. "Before they even called you."

She frowned at the reminder from this afternoon. "Captain Tunon seemed like a reasonable man though."

Princess

"I haven't seen the Captain yet either," Nima said. "I've only run into Lieutenant Riamor after my sim run ended and he told me where to find this awful caf. Hey! Maybe this chef is an imperial agent sent here to torture us!"

Bad furday

"Now that's an idea!" mused Arlan. "When we modifiy that droid, I'll have him plug in an run a background check on the cook."

He then looked around, to make sure the cook wasn't eavesdropping on them.

A crash and muffled curse in the kitchen convinced everyone that he wasn't.

Princess

Nima looked around warily. "Maybe we'd better take this convesation to the pilots lounge. There we can plot er plan in peace."

Bad furday

"Good idea." Arlan rose, pushing back his chair.

Rogue

"C'mon. It's this way." Layla said, leading them over to the pilot's lounge.

Princess

Nima got up and pushed her chair in and followed Layla, accidently spilling some of her caf in front of the kitchen door.

Bad furday

"It was just an accident!" snickered Arlan.

Princess

"Look at that Arlan!" Nima gasped. "It's eating away at the floor!"

Drake

Takeshi smeared the rest of his bean paste on the table so it wrote POODOO PASTE NO MORE! then followed the rest of the group while licking his fingers clean.

Edited by Drake

Bad furday

The others looked, ans so it was. The tiles, which had been chipped to begin with, were slowly dissolving where the coffee came into contact with the inner makeup of the tile.

The group looked at each other ominously.

Rogue

"Whoa..." Layla couldn't help but laugh, nearly giving it away.

Bad furday

Arlan quickly snapped a holo of the paste text on the table, before helping herd the others into the pilot lounge.

Drake

Once in the Lounge, Takeshi found the nearest couch and sunk down into it. "Cushy." He noted, before putting his feet up on the table.

Princess

Nima found a round chair and curled up into it, tucking her legs under her.

Bad furday

Arlan took and reclined in the plush recliner.

Rogue

Curiously enough, Layla sat upside down on the couch, gravity pulling at her hair as she took the remote and turned on a holodrama. She realized they were looking at her curiously, and returned each stare in turn. "...What?"