Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

*Squeezes the doll harder, the spell translating to Sade to squeeze the air out of her lungs* Yep. I swear it, I am going to remove your prefrontal lobe for this.

Princess

Without anesthesia?

Ladysade

oh yes..yes without it .....

Pandora

*Delivers a swift but not lethal kick to Sade's head* Stop hallucinating, dummy, you're in a cell.

Ladysade

( I am now REALLY confused )

But I do offer ot assist as a staff here in Agony island

Pandora

*Raises the doll a little and jerks it downward, knocking Sade's head against the concrete floor* From inside a holding cell? I don't think you'd be very productive.

Princess

(No God-Modding, I'm sure that as an avid RP'er, you know what I'm talking about)

Pod, do you mind if I do a little something?

Ladysade

Give me a trial...run....I can prove myself worthy...if you let me...try for 4 days...if you dont like my style...then you can torture me all over again....and again...till i either die or become to weak...

( YUP YUP ..I do know what God-modding is ... )

Edited by Ladysade

Pandora

*Narrows her eyes at Sade, slowly rising anger intesifying the spell momentarily. Eases up but still maintains a solid hold on the doll, and thus, Sade.* Sure, Prin. What did you have in mind?

Princess

*holds up an injector* How about a little haluccinogenic?

Pandora

*Turns to Prin and raises an eyebrow* Imprison her mentally as well? *Glares back at Sade* I can do that permenantly.

Edited by Pandora

Princess

But this way we can see where her mind will trap her. *jams the injector into Sade's neck and presses the button*

Ladysade

i'm sure you guys could use another person aboard..to help break in noobies ...for when your gone...

please ...just me an hour to show you..i am worth use * said before the injection *

( so your able to see into my mind or you hear what i say ? )

* sits up pulling my boot , and my well hidden knife and slowly and carefuly takes thin slices by slices of the shoe seeing it as human.... and smirks when thinking the shoe is sreaming...as i keep at it .with the cutting as its the only tool i have now *

Edited by Ladysade

Princess

We have others. Apparently someone didn't read the history and important things before

Pandora

*Still holding the doll, kneels down over Sade and looks her in the eyes.* Standing up to us is no way to gain favor. *Sends a little will and power into Sade's mind, shoving it a little harder to the influence of the drug.*

Ladysade

*thinks i am holding a small like scathe in my hand using it to gouge out the eyes of my " supposed victim " and using a scaple to cut into the persons stomach revealing their vital organs * mm...lovely...wonder how the vorknsr would like it ...*keeps going with other non tools there*

Pandora

*Stands up, seeing that the drug is taking effect. Sade's hands are twitching but otherwise she isn't moving. Warily releases her hold on the doll but keeps the spell held ready.*

You sure I can't lobotomize her?

Princess

Go right ahead. Should we take it to the hospital wing?

Ladysade

*keeping the person in my hallunation alive as i slowly remove the non vital organs and moving a kidney here and a splean * wont be needing a kidney or splean...or this *removes half a lung* mmhm...*places a breathing mijiger to keep the person alive as i slowly OVER heat a metal piece placing it to the persons stomach lineing and letting it burn its way through..and also places it right on their nose sealing the upper lip to the nose...with the heat* thats wonderful...now to remove your teeth *holds up a beautiful tool using to remove teeth but has turned it to a scaple..so they can watch what i do..as i remove the teeth*

Ayingel

*runs off and prepares a cart for transport*

Ladysade

*eyes glazed with very much joy with my work *

Pandora

*thinks* Actually, I think the Force-inhibitors have been acting up in there.

*Fluffy comes in, looking a little ragged and irritated.* Oh, there you are boy. Would you do me a favor and get the dark blue case from the top shelf of my personal storage closet? *Fluffy nods, growls out an affirmative and shuffles back out.*

However, I will need that cart with the restraints to elevate and restrain her. I'll go crippled kneeling on this floor for six hours.

Radioactive Isotope

Ow. Prin, Drake shot me! *pout*

Ayingel

*returns with a menacing looking gurney*

i hope this one will do. the restraints have been reinforced and i took the liberty of making a few modifications to our mask so that her mouth will be covered to prevent biting.

Drake

Ow. Prin, Drake shot me! *pout*

Yeah. Sorry about that. You were the one that got in the way. It was a shame that I had to go to bed before the fun started, though. This could have amused me more.

Sade, I have a little tip for you that will make your escape from this place incredibly easy...

Ignore them. ;)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.