Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Ladysade

has it been a week ? *coughing and vomits once more*

Pandora

Oh, no, Prin doesn't have the nitrous. Hang on... *goes to her office and comes back with it* Don't ask.

*raised eyebrow* Something that you'd like to share?

Absolutely not. :shifty:

Ladysade

i will live.. *bits of skin has started to scar over some how*

Ayingel

all ready!!!!

*attaches the last hose and wheels the nitrous tank up to the cell. opens the vent and duct tapes the tube to the outside of the cell, being sure the tube is pointed directly into the cell*

Ladysade

Ouy, guess not...*covers her mouth hiding in the corner*

Princess

That won't help you

Ayingel

hehe i love that your eyes soak in air >.>

Pandora

I think she's getting a little frightened... she's been hiding in the corner a lot. When we're done with the poisons, there's something really cool I can do with about fourteen hours and a sharp knife.

Princess

I'm done with her

Ladysade

*has manged to knock out the droid who was bringing me food and water , and escaped...and has manged to sneak out waiting in a room*

Pandora

*Checks the monitor to Sade's cell and curses. Opens a facility-wide comm channel and blows a whistle into the microphone.*

We have a prisoner escape in progress. All animals are to scan the facility. Fuffy and Muffin, start on the main cell block and pan out from there. We are on total security lock-down; there is no access to exits, vents, garbage compactors, or service tubes. Communications will shut down immediately following this announcement. Follow your apprehension protocols to reach me when you've detained the prisoner. Be advised, Force-inhibitors are activated facility-wide. *pause* When you find her, Muffin, bite her legs off.

*Sprints back to her office, lightsaber out and ignited in one hand, plain-old semi-automatic .44 pistol in the other.*

Princess

*grabs her lightsaber and jumps on the back of Marshmellow* Go find her girl!

Wait a second! Pod, since when we were feeding the prisoner?

Edited by Princess

Drake

Pod must be getting soft.

*hefts a sniper rifle over his shoulder and goes to find a high vantage point*

Ladysade

*hiding and has destroyed all the camara's she could find and on the look out for the animals to stop escapeies , jumps out and knocks out muffin tossing her away and returns to another hiding spot ( which undoubtly i wont state ...) moving along this hiding spot for another and then also jumps out and knocks out Fuffy and manges to make the building completly dark..by using a SUPER blaster to destroy the lighting and the emergany one aswell..*

Princess

Uh, how can you knock out a giant wampa and a fricking rancor with no Force abilities? :roll:

Ladysade

*has my secrets...manges to find a way out of the building and steals a hover bike speeding away*

Radioactive Isotope

*is waiting outside having already discovered and disabled the hover bike*

I don't think so, m'dear. *hauls the prisoner to a more secure cell*

Now then, if you sit tight and take your punishment like the tough Sith you claim to be, you might learn something. Otherwise, we let the critters tear you into tiny little pieces. Your choice.

Ladysade

*smirks * I am strong sith...I been here a month maybe a week.....but all your treatments are pathic attempts to break someone....I could do better...wish to let me show you , as you let do so upon you persay ?

Drake

*watches JM hauling Sade to a new cell through the sniper scope from a hidden spot in the ceiling crossbeams*

*mutters* No Force... Won't be able to see this one coming...

*snipes JM in the shoulder before she can secure the cell*

Someone broke me out of here once. Time to pay it forward.

YOU BETTER RUN, SQUIRREL!!

*repels to the floor and ignites lightsaber to cover her escape*

Edited by Drake

Ladysade

*burst out of there hauling Ass.....plotting a way to repay the torture to one of the weak pathic excuse torture it was *

*jumps onto another non disembled Hover bike speeding away*

WOOOT!

Princess

*watches from atop Marshmellow as the speeder bike runs into the containment field around the Island*

*Uses the Force to amplify her voice* Do you really think that we'd let anyone get away? The containment field only opens on commands from three people. Precious, go get our guest and bring her back through the tunnels!

*Precious, the giant Diagona pops up under the containment field and wraps a tentacle around Sade and then pulls her underwater and back into the cell block via some really nasty tunnels.*

Pandora

*grabs her lightsaber and jumps on the back of Marshmellow* Go find her girl!

Wait a second! Pod, since when we were feeding the prisoner?

We weren't. And if we were, it wouldn't have involved opening any doors. *shrugs* Oh well, time to break genre and show y'all what I've been studying...

*Takes a think lock of Sade's hair she'd stashed for DNA testing, a small cloth poppet, a straight pen, and a piece of chalk. Draws a circle around her on the floor with the chalk and brings up a circle of power around her. Mutters a short, repetitive incantation and pins the hair to the doll, concentrating on an image of Sade. Builds up power that has absolutely nothing to do with the Force, feels it rise to a crescendo, shouts a command and simultaneously breaks the circle, sending her will and power through the link between the hair and Sade. Senses the connection snap into place.*

Gotcha!

*Clenches the doll hard in her right fist and makes a jerking motion, as if tearing the doll from some location backward, the spell translating the motion to the real thing, pinning Sade to the floor of the cell, years of practice making it easy to hold her visualization.*

*Strides calmly into Sade's new cell, squeezing the little doll all the while.*

Edited by Pandora

Princess

Everyone needs a hug from Precious once in a while. Oooh that looks interesting. *Grabs a bloodred cloak and follows Pod in*

Edited by Princess

Ladysade

so i take it i am back in the building holding cell's?

Princess

*slaps her upside the head* You shoulda had a V8

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.