Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Ayingel

so...wait...why does ender get to make a room?

*shoves swords through the sound proof wall*

bad ender!

Drake

He's barely here. Let him have his fun. :p

*projects nightmarish images of pink Beeurds into the minds of the gauntlet runners, causing all of them to scream, cry and pee their pants and some of them to charge into the lines of the living armour in an attempt to get away from the HORROR!*

Ayingel

bah.

*continues pushing swords through the wall*

Rogue

Oooh Drake, damn good show!

*drops an oversized medival chandalier down on the remaining two prisoners, crushing the arm of the first one and setting the second on fire.*

*Cackles as the guy screams trying to put himself out. Then the chain continues to fall until it lands back on prisoner one again*

I do believe I'm enjoying being the Mistress of the Old Ways. :twisted:

Bad furday

Symptoms. And I don't care. I told Kia no enemas and I'm tell you no diarrhea. Let's focus on something other than anus.

*bites tongue* :p:hehe:

It's obvious that Jm was focusing on it, as she bit her tongue to stop herself from admitting such! :p

Drake

Obviously!

*stands on the roof-top landing pad of the Force Wing, with Commander Kael and five other SFF guards, and impatiently glances up at his optical chrono as a prisoner transport lands*

*the Captain walks nervously up to Drake and bows low* M...My Lord.

You are almost a full day late. Explain to me why I shouldn't throw you to my hounds.

*the pilot grovels* My Lord...we..we had to divert our course to...to avoid the rebel incursion in the...the Talos System.

And that took a whole day off your course?

Nu...no, My Lord. As you know, our Imperium fleet is strict in their protocols. We...we had to go through the proper channels and searches before we could get under way.

*Drake nods* Of course I know this. What I also know is that my fleet was given notice of your flight path. They knew to let you pass. I also know that you are lying to me.

M...My Lord?

Your mind lies and so does that of your crew! I can smell the reek of Idarian ale on your breath and you're prcatically broadcasting the memories of your entire night with those Idar whores. *to Kael* Take the prisoners and the rest of the crew to the holding cells. Use whatever force necessary to bring the crew in line.

*As Kael and his men raid the transport, the Captain cries out in protest but is silenced as Drake knocks him across the landing pad with a powerful backhand*

*walks up to the sprawled and bleeding captain* For your complete and utter failure, Captain, I sentence you to death. Alas, that punishment is too easy for you and hardly fitting for a place such as this. But know that your crew will suffer...as will your family back on your homeworld.

*The hatch in the ceiling opens, leaving the Captain hanging half over the open edge. As he whimpers in pain, Drake grabs him with the Force and lowers him down to the floor. After levitating down, Drake grabs him again and holds him up in the air*

Consider this your court martial, Captain.

*Throws the Captain into the Force stream running between the two big crystal formations. He gets caught in the stream and screams in agony as the dark energies course through his body. After a few moments, a bolt of lightning hits the Captain. There's a bright flash, a momentary image of a blackened skeleton and then only ash*

Ender

so...wait...why does ender get to make a room?

*shoves swords through the sound proof wall*

bad ender!

Actually, I heard a Michael Bolton tune while I was in Japan and it reminded me how painful his music is. I had to spread the pain.

Princess

Hey Drake, can I get some of your former crew? I've got some stuff for a slow and painful death

Drake

Sure. Four of them aren't Force users so they're outside of my job description. :p

*Has one of his guards shackle the four together then march them to Prin's office*

Princess

Thankee!

*meets the prisoners dressed in a full biohazard containment suit*

HIYA! You guys are gonna help me with some experiments! *puts each of them in a biocontainment cell isolated from the others*

Drake

Well, I'm going away for the weekend. Commander Kael! You're in charge of the Force Wing in my absense.

Pandora

*Is slouched at her desk, looking quite like she lost her best friend* Drake, I hope you aren't off to declare war on someone. I'm really not feeling up to the amount of paperwork that would entail for me, mmmkay?

*absently tosses some grapes at a starving prisoner, being careful not to hit them in the mouth. Sighs heavily*

Radioactive Isotope

y'alright, there Pod? *gets to work developing aforementioned poison*

Drake

Alright, I'm back! And, although I wish war was in the agenda, I had a relaxing weekend with my girlfriend and her family at their campsite and trailer.

Ayingel

*comes in slightly inebriated*

okay boys, here's what's gonna happen...

*places a bottle of pain killers on a table next to her*

you want these, right? well, i want you to try and get them.

*goes to a chest and pulls out some new weaponry (two katanas)*

ready?

*pushes the button on the floor that opens the cage*

TheUnknown

*Rushes to his luxury box above the Sword Wing to view the "festivities." Orders some nachos and a Coke Blended Ewok.*

Ayingel

*the first prisoner comes running up*

*takes a swing at the prisoner and takes off a hand...he backs off*

again?

*a couple more start running towards the pills and consecutively lose a leg (below the knee), a few fingers and an ear (..or two)*

*this continues for about ten more minutes*

...this is getting boring...

*tosses the bottle to one of the prisoners with most of their appendages*

have fun :twisted:

*he opens up the bottle...and finds it's empty*

Drake

That gives me an idea...

*looks over the island's blueprints and mumbles to himself*

Yes...right there...between the boneyard and the stables...perfect space for it!

*rushes to Pod's office*

Pod! How about a gladiator arena? Right here. *points to the open space on the map* It's next to the boneyard, for easy corpse disposal. It can be built over the exsisting animal stables for uber-fun feeding frenzies. Plus, it's near the port for spectators to come and let us gouge their wallets.

TheUnknown

Ooo, I like it! :twisted:

TheUnknown

Even better, let's make the prisoners build everything. Any volunteers for taskmaster? And if the prisoners die, we can do like they did with the Great Wall of China and bury them in the walls.

Drake

I nominate Unknown to be Arena Master. :p

Ayingel

i second it

*raises hand*

Pandora

y'alright, there Pod? *gets to work developing aforementioned poison*

Actually, I was at the time depressed and frustrated because I hadn't seen Daniel is a week. The last time we were apart that long he was friggin in stupid Canada (I'd apologize to Drake, if it hadn't been for his relaxing weekend comment, so he can just stew for a minute :p ) Now... just keep your distance I've got some evil little bug in my head *coughs, then sneezes* Ew.

*Drake comes running in with his arena plans, and she sneezes again* Okay, NOW I'm sorry for the Canada crack. *looks over the plans* Looks good to me. While we're at it, though, let's build shafts so the animals can access the other parts of the Island without having to trapse through the arena. There's a shipment of prisoners due for arrival at noon tomorrow. Put them to work. *checks her datapad* It looks like there should be... just south of 1000 prisoners, which should be enough to get started.

I can't believe I'm about to do this... Unknown, you're the new Arena Master. Drake is in charge of the building plans because of his track record for me (which means don't blow it up!) and I want you two to work together on the "staffing" situation. You'll find extra lengths of chain and shackles in the supply closet at the end of my personal chambers. Hook em up chain gang style. If any of them die, let one of the animals strip the bones and you can put the bones in the walls, but not the meat. Ew talk about smelly. You guys just forward me the invoices so I can make sure we don't run out of money. We might have to cut power to some of the wings. Oh no, poor prisoners, right?

I am going to bed before my head explodes and snot goes everywhere.

TheUnknown

Alright, can someone put a list of the names and species of the pets on the opening post for me? I need to know their names.

Drake: Be sure to include lots of seating and space for tailgating (or cargo bay hatch gating, I guess). Also, include a second set of gates that lead out into the courtyard. I have a special purpose for them.

Last by not least, can someone order some extra nexus for me? I know we already have one, but I need a few more.

Drake

Welcome to the team, Unknown. :D

*gets to work on drawing up blueprints for the new Arena then forwards them to his contruction crews waiting in the field*

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.