Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Pandora

Island of Agony

Pandora

Not in here you don't! Keep your diarrhea to yourself!

TheUnknown

I'm not the one who would be having those syntoms (is that spelled right? I've suddenly lost that ability right now).

Pandora

Symptoms. And I don't care. I told Kia no enemas and I'm tell you no diarrhea. Let's focus on something other than anus.

Radioactive Isotope

*bites tongue* :p :hehe:

Pandora

Oh no. What have I started?

*uses needle nose pliers to pull off Alpha 3's fingernails one by one*

Radioactive Isotope

i didn't say anything :p

Pandora

Oh Just wait till Furday comes back.

Ayingel

*pokes each of her vicitims with hot swords*

glee.

Jake Durron

I still say enema's are nice warm ups for torture! get enough glycerin soap and cold water :twisted: PERFECT cure for mouthy people.

Radioactive Isotope

i'll have to keep that in mind

Pandora

Kia, what did I tell you?

Jake Durron

*gusty sigh* no enemas... :puppydogeyes: but what if someone is REALLY REALLY REALLY bad?

Pandora

No!

Jake Durron

:wail: yes ma'am

Pandora

*Pours acid on a prisoner's feet and forces him to stand*

Rogue

*turns on monitors to the arena that show the hallway of the Medieval Wing. Her voice comes over the loudspeaker*

Hey guys! I was just sitting in my office napping when I had a lovely idea!

*Several prisoners are dropped to the ground via a spiked-metal cage attached to the ceiling, via a chain that appears to have broken. They all scream as they hit the ground and the door snaps open. The Prisoners look around, amazed at their 'good fortune' and decide to try to make a run for it. They go to open the door but it's locked, and the windows barred. The only way out is to steal the key from Rogue's office.*

This is a little game I like to call...running the gauntlet. Think any of them will get through? I think you guys have a minute to place some bets. They don't look like the smartest nerfherders in the galaxy.

Jake Durron

:lol: omg THIS is awesome, bbq and a live show!

Princess

*Marshmallow hauls in a gurney with multiple straps into a sterile looking OR*

Thanks Marshmallow. You're a sweetie. Can you bring in my sharp pointy instrument in next?

Ayingel

i think they'll eat eachother first...

and maybe there should be some decoy keys...

Pandora

Ooh that's a great idea, Rogue. Here, I'll add some special effects... *Chops off a few hands, feet, and fingers of her prisoners with a meat cleaver. Collects some of the blood in a five-gallon bucket, then cauterizes the severed limbs with her lightsaber, sending a smell of burnt flesh and hot blood through the chambers, and screams of agony echo down the hallways.* Okay, watch this...

*Takes the limbs and bucket-o-blood to the medieval wing, via a service hallway, situated above the torture chambers. Scatters the limbs on the hallway floor from the air vents. Lets the prisoners get good and scared, and dumps the bucket of blood on two or three unsuspecting visitors. Projects a sinister laugh through the Force. A few prisoners faint when they realize blood is falling from the ceiling*

:D That was fun.

Rogue

Lovely effects Pod! Meh, you think they'll actually make it to my office?

*The prisoners started moving down the hall, so caught up in the falling body parts that the first one barely had time to realize he was falling as a section of the ground peeled away beneath his feet, dropping him 100 yards into a pit of sharpened pikes. And if that didn't kill him, the snakes at the bottom sure would.*

Edited by Rogue

Pandora

lol, they might not make it. *Projects the word BOO! through the Force to the mind of another prisoner standing next to the pit. She jumps and falls in* heheheheheh

Rogue

*Rogue cackles evilly as the Suit of Armor's come to life, drawing a shrief from the prisoners. They encircle them, backing them towards the pit*

Ender

*Creates a soundproof Room of Doom*

*Puts a gaggle of prisoners in it, seals all exits, and blasts Michael Bolton into the room*

Jake Durron

gives all the kittens cow's milk warmed up and puts them through a one way cat flap... ahhh.... the lovely smell... fumes should make them delusional! :twisted:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.