Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

The Force Unleashed 1 & 2 (spoilers abound!)

Drake

Sweet, sugar-coated awesomeness!

Radioactive Isotope

ooooooooooh....

Andy

Hmm... Wish I could get this one for free, too... :(

Drake

By the Force...this is sick. I'm on the Tatooine level and...

I fought Boba Fett. He was a push-over. Immediately after I fought Obi-Wan and he is NOT a push-over. Finally, when you kill him, guess what? HE COMES BACK AND FIGHTS YOU IN SPIRIT FORM! And only Force attacks work. So awesome!

:D

TheUnknown

THE SEQUEL!

Drake

Ridiculously awesome trailer!

Some of the speculation I've read so far says that:

1) It's a prequel

2) Starkiller didn't actually die but was in some kind of Force coma

or, my favourite,

3) Palpatine is practicing cloning Force users for when he does it to himself

I kinda hope it's a clone. That would actually make the most sense. That way, he starts off with limited powers again and you have to build them back up through the game.

Edit: After watching it a few more times, it's obvious that it's not a prequel. Vader says, "Foolishly you hold to hope for the life you once had" and "You are but a shadow of your former self."

Also...who wants to bet you get to pull the ears off that gundark? ;)

Edited by Drake

Uncle Du

Holy crap, I just wet myself!

Bad furday

I have read and heard that it wasn't that great.

*shakes fist* You kids and your Vader's super duper secret apprentice! Just give me a new Battlefront!

*shakes fist again* Get off my lawn!

Uncle Du

Couldn't agree more Unknown. I could definitely tell that they were aiming to sell the second game to people like me; the ones that just NEEDED more. And so they pieced together a pretty lame attempt at a follow-up. When they actually didn't need one. I realize now that if they hadn't made a second one, I would have been ok with that. Because now that I have played and utterly destroyed the second one, I realize I would have been perfectly content playing the first one over and over and getting the same effect. :p

TheUnknown

Between Dragon Age 2 and The Force Unleashed II, I'm already sick of half-assed sequels.

Drake

I realize I would have been perfectly content playing the first one over and over and getting the same effect. :p

You mean playing the first one half way through over and over because that's about how long the second was in comparison.

Between Dragon Age 2 and The Force Unleashed II, I'm already sick of half-assed sequels.

Mass Effect 2 was excellent and I'm hoping the same for 3.

Edited by Drake

Uncle Du

You mean playing the first one half way through over and over because that's about how long the second was in comparison.

Honestly, think I would've been content with tossin' Wookies as Vader for about 4 hours. :p

TheUnknown

Mass Effect 2 was excellent and I'm hoping the same for 3.

Yes it was, but I played that before the Force Unleashed 2 and Dragon Age 2.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.