Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...that's pretty amazing...do you train yourself to dream about one thing? I mean how do you get the same continuing drea so many night...

Jake Durron

actually I think that when I read stuff that it influences the dream...

(example: I just got Solo Command on Wednesday ((And I have read it through 4 times already)) and that night I my dream had the similarities in it, namely that with the help of a lot of the wifes and willing victims I put up a bullitin board that had butt shots ((influenced by the joke that Wedge played on Wes)) and held a contest for the fleet giveing prizes out to whoever could name the most ((or all)) of the people by their rear-ends)

I know I'm sick! but it is funny!

Doc Ani Jade

I have to agree on both counts... :lol:

*shudders*

That works for me, somehwat...I was thinking about this site and some people here got in one of my psycho dreams...

Jake Durron

Link and who else?

Jake Durron

More is coming up!

Doc Ani Jade

Well...I think beeurd, and Rogue and Haladar...and maybe podracer, I'm not sure...and one of the 1-posters...grrrr...

Jake Durron

who wants more?

Jake Durron

uh-oh a guest lurks in the darkness!

Jake Durron
Sith now there are two of them!

Jake Durron

now there is just one!

Jake Durron

damn! 2

Jake Durron

THAT IS IT!

No more updates on guests!

Doc Ani Jade

I don't understand...I never will...

Jake Durron

guests were popping up all over the place! last part then I am going to bed!:

(Author's Note: The following part takes place that night.)

"Well, well, look who's here! How are you feeling?" Asked Jag with a grin. Jaina got the seat next to Jag and gave him a quick kiss. "Sithspit Jaina! How many guys to you kiss in a day?" asked Kyp with a wince. Jaina and Makia grinned, but it was Makia who answered, "Thank you for the flowers Kyp they were lovely." She grinned, "In case you didn't notice I was telling Jaina what to say to you, every thing she did originated from me." Jaina who was taking a sip of her caf choked with laughter. When she regained control of herself she looked over at Jag. After seeing his confused look she laughed even harder.

Jag looked over at Kyp and raised a brow. Kyp just blushed and after seeing the pixie wink that Makia sent him dropped his head to the table, landing in his forgotten dinner. Makia saw him go down and grabbed some wet wipes to help him clean his face. By this time Jaina was on the floor.

Jag looked around at the three individuals and quietly asked, "So are you going to let me into the secret?" Jaina, managing to get back into her seat grinned and then looked over at the mournful Kyp, "That is up to Kyp, If he agrees then we'll tell you."

Kyp just nodded and then said, "Yeah you can tell him, I think I'll just go to my quarters, I don't think I'll survive otherwise."

So Jaina and Makia proceeded to tell Jag the joke that they played on him. suddenly Jaina said, "Shh! If my calculations are correct he should make at least one more mistake tonight." As if on cue she grinned and then told the others what she heard, "I think he accidentally walked into Wedge and Iella's room…"

then even Makia heard him scream through the Force //THIS IS DEFINETLLY POSITIVLLY ABSOLUTLY 100% NOT MY DAY!!!!!!!!//

Night all!

Link

do we feel better???

Doc Ani Jade

Well, Jyp doesn't...that's always good...lol

I sure do! I've got you...

Link

and I feel pretty certain I've got you... *winks at Ani* Am I right?

Jake Durron

:roll: go to the lovebird section and leave the dream section alone!

Doc Ani Jade

Alright...

I had this wierd ream last night, but I can't remeber it...

Jake Durron

Ok so I had a very bad part of my usual dream and then I had a dream about us and celebration 3...

Lets just say that Kyp and I were very bad... Not graphic but... nevermind!

The other dream was like this. first of all there was

Me

Podracer

Link

Mjade

SHM (BF)

sexy (beeurd)

Hal

Rogue

Jaina

Sticks

Anakin

Starstripe

Ok so we went got a block of hotel rooms. got up at 2 in the morning so we could get into the building before noon, We All wore costumes...

And the thing I remember most???

Link, podracer, mjade, and I all went in one car, And when we were about 10 minutes away from the hotel Link started hyperventalating because she was finally going to meet Doc.

So we made her sit in the car (mjade stayed with her) and breath into a paper bag. After I found Doc, I grabbed him by the shoulders and said

"Doc, Listen, Link is in the car hyperventalating because she is about to meet you. So PLEASE go put her out of her misery and give her a kiss!!!!!

He went on the other side of the car and mjade got out, Link had her eyes shut really tightly and was breathing into the bag... When Doc gently took the bag away from her mouth and said, "Here let me help you." and kissed her full on the lips... (Doing the same thing that SHM and I were doing outside!)

So what do you think?

Doc Ani Jade

Awww...how sweet...

MsSolo

what you see during the day definately influences what you dream about. I watched 'Legally Blond' yesterday, and the girl Viv was in my dream. The dreams not SW, but I feel like writing it out anyway, if only so I wont forget it.

>People moved my house (literally, about 20m back and 30 left), and stuck a dilapidated bus shelter were it used to be. So I tried to get my revenge by sitting outside their house in the middle of the night and writing down stuff (lock combinations, telephone numbers and really random stuff) but then they started turning on their lights, and I thought they'd see me. I squeezed through the dilapidated bus shelter and hid in the canal behind. I jumped in, and Viv came looking for me, so I hid behind an old boat, then dived as deep as I could, bu hen I came up she found me.It turned out she was on my side. Then all the houses in the road turned to flats, except mine, which as it had been moved was blocked buy the falts so you couldn't see out of the windows one one side, and the police turned up, and Viv and I spoke to them, and we moved onto ia little power boat and went down the canal, with a chemical toilet and two puppies (from that impulse advert).<

Doc Ani Jade

wierd...I've never seen the movie...but that's still wierd...

MsSolo

yeah. the bit where the house moved was weird.

Doc Ani Jade

I can imagine...

We should have an award for the wierdest dream...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.