Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Jake Durron

:hehe:

Ok little bit of the story coming up!

Doc Ani Jade

Hey! I was just going to ask on that, anyways...

Whne my dreams aren't wierd enoguh, I get to listen to your's... :lol:

Jake Durron

"We don't know that Mara, we thought she had died..." Luke looked shell shocked and then he came over and sat on the bunk. Mara joined him and started to tell the story...

"It was before Anakin was conceived, We were stuck together on a ship and we got into an arguement... We were screaming and then things happened so fast. The next thing we knew it was over." She looked at Luke and managed a small smile, "About two weeks later I went in for my yearly checkup." She looked wistfull, "Karrde threatend to kill me if I didn't go."

Luke looked over at her and smiled, "I was meditating and the next thing I know Mara came in looking like she was possesed. Then she told me... Right after she told me that she was pregnant Leia called on my commlink and happily told me that she and Han were expecting a third child."

"Mara decided that she wasn't ready to become a mother, but she didn't want to have an abortion and she didn't want to carry the child for nine monthes. So she decided that we would do something else. Because we both loved to fly we sent you through space..."

Mara looked at her hands, "I guess in retrospect I did want to keep you, but I didn't know it. I thought that you might be a girl so I decided to name you Makia."

Makia looked at the both of them. "I was actually named Meghan but, I liked the name Makia for some reason so I changed my name..."

She looked over at them and then she leaned over and hugged them both...

And Mother, Father and Daughter shared their first embrace.

(I know sob sob...)

Thats all folks... (Actually that consistes of day one... just 60 more to go!

Jake Durron

there I hope you like it!

No cliffhangers...or not much of one!

Doc Ani Jade

Wow...that is wierd...

Jake Durron

:D

Now I am warning you... so far that is one night!

I think that the really boring parts I'll skip, and the ones where all we do is talk... I don't have the best memory so tuff!

BTW I am not skiping the next nite of stuff is like suposingly 3 weeks later... So crazy!!!!!

Night All

Ana

Wow... why can't all dreams be this fun, exciting, and Star Wars related?

Link

I dunno but I had one last night that R2 and Threepio were chasing me down and trying to kill me. Don't ask. I don't get it either.

Doc Ani Jade

I had one where my class were all midgets and we were sneaking through a crwoded dinner party...

And i had a dream where I dreamed I was dreaming and woke up. Then I woke up...

Jake Durron

hmmm...

Should I post the next part?

Jake Durron

What do you think Doc?

Jake Durron

Here you go!

2-1B interrupted them and calmly said, "I am terribly sorry but I must ask you to let go of the patient. She still has some very bad cuts, in fact the Bacta Tank is ready and waiting for her."

Mara and Luke reluctantly released Makia and helped her over to the tank. Jaina came up behind them slowly and said quietly, "Makia, I hope you get better." she smiled, "Because since we are cousins, we have a lot of catching up to do!" Makia grinned and leaned over to whisper in Jaina's ear, "By the way, keep him," she looked over at Jag, "Because if you don't I'll take him." She grinned and allowed 2-1B to drop her in the Bacta Tank…

TBC

Link

well this just gets better and better

Doc Ani Jade

I wish my dreams were like a starwars drama miniseries!

Jake Durron

Next part NE1?

Jake Durron

sorry for that I didn't kill the advertizments fast enough and it crashed the computer...

To post, or not to post that is the question...

Jake Durron

fine here:

(Author's Note: The following part takes place about 2 1/2 weeks later)

Makia woke up and realized that she was no longer in the Bacta Tank, 'Thank God! That stuff was disgusting!' She then realized that there was someone sitting next to her on the bed. She looked over and smiled, Jaina was reading something on her data-pad and had managed to fall asleep. Makia looked at her and smiled again, Suddenly Jaina's head snapped up and she looked over at Makia. "Oh! You're awake. How do you feel?"

Makia sat up and grinned, "I feel good, but I would feel a LOT better if I had some mouthwash." Jaina grinned, "Get used to it, that stuff was designed to make us gag while we heal!" She turned to the door and a mischievous grin expanded on her face. "There is a man who wants to meet you, He claims that he wants to meet you because your Luke and Mara's daughter…" Makia looked at her and said, "But?"

"But I have the sinking suspicion that he wants to meet you because he knows that we're related. He has been trying to get me to train with him and I also thinks that he is Jealous of Jag because he stole me away."

(Oh BTW the apostrophes (') stand for thoughts the quotation marks(") stand for normal convo and the slashes (//) stand for force talking)

Jake Durron

More? Do I here the cry for more? :D

Jake Durron

Have fun! This part really shows the nature that this dream has, Namely that Jaina and I play a lot of practical jokes! Enjoy:

Makia looked thoughtful and then said slyly, "His name wouldn't be Kyp Durron would it?" Jaina looked at her with surprise and then nodded. Makia winked at her and started whispering in her ear.

//Well are you coming in or not Kyp?// asked Jaina through the Force, //Makia is very curious of her gentleman caller.// Kyp winced and growled, //Sithspit Jaina, shut your mouth! I just want to meet her.//

Kyp entered into the room and looked coldly at Jaina. He then brought a warm smile to his face and greeted the young woman who was lying down on the bed. "Hello, My name is Kyp Durron, I just wanted to stop by for a moment and see how you were doing." Then he noticed that she was grinning from ear to ear. "What's so funny?" He asked more than a little confused. Makia looked over to Jaina and said with a twinkle in her eye, "Jaina! You didn't tell me he was so cute!" With that she pulled Kyp down and kissed him.

He jerked back and stared at her dumbfounded. 'Did she really just kiss me?' He reached out with the force and lightly probed her and then realized that the young woman lying on the bed was not Makia. "JAINA!!!!! What in the name of the Force!?!?!

Both of the girls burst out laughing and Kyp fled the scene…

TBC

Jake Durron

Ok so I'm on a writing spree... here is another part!:

Luke was walking towards the Med-Centre when a blushing Kyp ran into him. Kyp apologized and then realized just who he had bumped into, "Master Skywalker, forgive me, I didn't mean to bump into anybody…" Luke saw that something was troubling him so he asked, "Kyp what's wrong? Why are you so upset?"

Kyp looked at Luke and realized that he meant it, he was actually worried. But he didn't want to talk about it. 'Come on Durron face it! you don't want to think about it because they managed to trick you and you fell for it.' Kyp sighed, "she kissed me" He mumbled.

Luke frowned, "Kyp I can't hear you what did you say?" Kyp Sighed again but this time louder, "I went to see how Makia was doing and I don’t know what she and Jaina were thinking but they traded places and tricked me. Jaina acting as if she were Makia grinned after I introduced myself, and then she said " Jaina! You didn't tell me he was so cute!" and then she kissed me". Kyp looked as if he was ready to die and then looked down at his hands, and noticed that he had not given the flowers to Makia. "Would you mind giving these to Makia for me? I don't really feel like going back in there at the moment."

Jake Durron

and another!:

Luke grinned and took the flowers, "Of course I will." He looked up and down the corridor and then gave Kyp his lopsided grin, "And I promise not to tell Mara who they're from." Kyp Blushed again and fairly ran down the corridor to the refresher… Only to go into the one designated for women. Luke watched amused as Kyp ran in and then ran back out with horror etched on his face. Then he smiled even more when Kyp practically screamed through the Force //THIS IS DEFENETLY NOT MY DAY!!!!!!!!//

Luke turned back to the Med-Centre and heard another burst of laughter. He came in to find Makia and Jaina holding their sides and wiping tears of mirth from their eyes as they were laughing very hard.

He pulled out his comm-link and contacted Mara, telling her that Makia was awake and lively. He turned to them with a mock

"As if he needed any help!" Said Mara as she walked in with Ben on her hip. She grinned, "So what did you do to him?" Jaina and Makia looked at each other and started laughing again.

Luke turned to Mara and explained what happened. And soon she joined the girls in their laughter. "Serves him right!" Said Mara between the tears.

Jake Durron

ok last one, for at least 10 minutes! :D :

"Serves who right?" asked a voice from the doorway. "Dad!" Said Jaina as she jumped from the bed and ran to her father. "When did you guys get back?"

"About ten minutes ago, Jaina knock off the Illusion. Quit making the image of you on the bed." He said with a growl, "You know I don't like it when you do that!"

"Uh, Han I think we need to talk." Said Luke. Mara motioned him to sit down. And then they told him and the newly arrived Leia the truth…

Jake Durron

Well?

I need critisizm!!!!!!!!! (A spellchecker wouldn't hurt either!)

Doc Ani Jade

Wow...it just keeps on going...that's really quite a series of dreams...

Jake Durron

I think we need to make this a thread... or else by the time I get to the next week it is going to be competeing with the Cantina/Party for Jedi thread!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.