Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Jake Durron

Part one: (feedback)

Makia slowly awoke and managed to hear the latter part of the conversation...

“The patient will be all right, As long as she awakes within the next twenty-four hours...” said 2-1B

“2-1B do you know what kind of craft she was in?” asked Jagged Fel with a worried look on his face. At that moment he turned to the bed and saw that Makia was awake. “Jaina! Oh thank the Force. We thought that we had lost you!” With that he ran over to the bedside and kissed her full on the lips. (Much to the surprise of Wedge and Makia.) When he pulled away he looked intently into Makia’s eyes... and stared in horror.

“Your not Jaina, are you?” He asked with wide eyes.

Makia looked both at him and Wedge, but before she could answer the real Jaina walked in. Everybody (excluding 2-1B) gaped in astonishment. “Who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here?” asked Jaina with a shuddery breath “And why do you look like me?”

Makia took a breath and let it out slowly… "My name is Makia Alise, I come from Dublin, Ireland." "Wait a minute, Slow down!" said Wedge, "What kinda planet is named Ireland???"

Makia looked at him strangely and then looked around her and finally realized that she wasn't on Earth… looking at Wedge she gasped and said "your Wedge Antillies aren't you?" Wedge looked at her with curiosity, "Yes, I am. Why do you ask?"

Makia looked at the occupants in the room and sighed "What I am about to tell you will shock you and possibly cause you to want me to be interrogated. But as I said, my name is Makia Alise, I am from the city Dublin from the country Ireland, From the Planet Earth… All I know is that my husband and Children died I went flying and the next thing I know I went into space and blacked out. When I woke up I was here… She looked to Jaina "as to why I look like you I have an idea but we need to have him (pointing at 2-1B) take a genetic sample of my DNA. If my assumptions are correct, There is going to be a lot of explaining going around.

TBC

Doc Ani Jade

I'm waiting...the duel is postponed...

While your typing, check this.

I had this dream where a star wars scout ship landed, and it turned out Lucas was some kind of prophet, and We all got to be ambassadors and see coruscant...

Jake Durron

wierd...

Are u waiting for the TBC?

If so wait and wait and wait... I havent gotten it up yet!

GTG

Jake Durron

I have to bring mom something and type up part two...

See ya

Doc Ani Jade

K, I'll understnad if you have to go...

Jake Durron

I'm here but this typeing is killing me!!!!

I will try to get the next part of my crazy continuing dream up tonight...

^Hal^

Hold on a sec. Makia? Do you come from Ireland?

Jake Durron

Nope most of my ansestors do tho... The best way to discribe my heritage is frankly, well I'm a mutt.

But I am half Irish... I always wanted to live there

Ana

Please try to continue with the dream, Makia... it's absolutely fascinating!

Jake Durron

:rof:

Yeah right!

Listen I'll get a little up for right now... In fact I think ya'll need a bigger cliff-hanger...

EEL

Jake Durron

They waited for what seemed like hours but in reality was only a few minutes...

"The data for the DNA test is back in." Said 2-1B without emotion, "Here are the results"

Jaina grabbed them beating both Wedge and Jag. She looked at them and then at Makia in horror, "Wait a force filled minute! This is a joke right?"

Wedge took the results and then stared at Makia as well...

"2-1B, Please contact Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker. Tell them that their daughter has arrived."

Done... :D I know I am so cruel, But then aging if I wasn't my name wouldn't be Makia Alise!

(The next part will come either tommorow night or Sunday... I am really busy this weekend so I don't know when)

G2G

Ana

Ooooohhhh...... I'm on the edge of my seat!

Bad furday

I fell off the chair already.....

Jake Durron

All right here is another little taste...

(Are you ok SHM?)

2-1B contacted Luke and Mara and they ran in at full speed. "Wedge what the hell is going on? The droid contacted us saying our daughter was here!" Said Mara with for once a confused look on her face.

Luke looked over at Makia and stopped, Why does she feel so familiar? Then suddenly he remembered. Mara also realised that Makia was in the room and when she did she started to speak. "Makia? is that you? But you couldn't be Makia she died years ago." Now she was almost talking to herself.

At that moment Luke and Mara knew that the results didn't lie. Their daughter was back.

TBC

Link

interesting I must say....

Doc Ani Jade

I actaully had a dream with you in it..lol...

It got bumped back a page...

Link

Uh ok *not sure what to think* I'll look at in a sec.

Doc Ani Jade

It's not waht you think, actually...

Link

Ok Ani. i'm not into killing anyone but hey they musta been intruding upon my territory! Lol They better not get any closer than that! :lol:

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...it was kinda funny...

Link

Yeah you just better remember to tell those chics that they're messing with me now. (Ask Mjade how protective I can get when angered)

Jake Durron

Oh sith thank god!

For a sec I thought you were talking to me ani!

Ok I'll post later, I am due at a party in a little while and I am not even dressed!

(No boys in the house!)

Doc Ani Jade

Party...I was just at one...

Someone spiked the drinks...

*slumps to floor unconscious*

Jake Durron

BTW sorry let me rephrase that so I don't give anyone nightmares!

I am not dressed for the party,

I was in a robe now I have the pants and the robe!

^Hal^

lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.