Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Doc Ani Jade

Lol, I noticed you like horses...

I used to be able to draw fairly well, but for some reason this year I can't...Oh well.

Link

Am I that obsessive about them??? *struggles to remember* My skills have flown out the window since I quit drawing for a while.

Doc Ani Jade

I have some talent in sculpturing...and acrylics...but give me a pencil and paper and not much pretty comes out...

Link

scrapbooking and pottery

Doc Ani Jade

Yeah, my sister likes making scrapbooks...

Link

I'm gonna have to invest in another book soon. The one I have is almost full. I need to scan the one of me and Mjade and send it to ya'll.

^Hal^

that would be interesting... I always wondered what you looked like...

Link

me???

^Hal^

yeah you... and mjade of course. You're blonde right?

Link

at heart. I'm actually a brunette

Doc Ani Jade

Lol, sounds like one of my friends...she dyes her hair so much I don't even kno what the natural color is...

Link

sounds like a clone of my aunt... Hal, when I get home I'll scan the pic of me and Mjade. Blondie's in it too altho she hasn't been around... PM me your email

Doc Ani Jade

The e-mails of people are in their profile's...and their posts...lol, whatever.

Link

my computer may not support it though. it will only let me see some of them. I sent you my pic didn't I?

Doc Ani Jade

Yeah, I think so. My e-mail is heavily backlogged...100 and something messages...

Link

whoa dang. unfortunately that was the only good one of me and who is it with but my ex... grrr...

Doc Ani Jade

that sucks...

Dream:

ok...it started out that I was part of a wedding ceremony for my parents (Lol, no idea why)...(also, I was in afoyer at one point, and there were some un-existant starwaars books...). Afterwards, I got lost going home, and was stranded in the dessert with some of my good friends, and their girlfriends. (Lol, Link, that means you) A leopard wandered up at one point, but it was like a dog...(this gets sranger and stranger) The Link and I were picked up by a 747, and flew to Chicago...

To find something, I had to break into a hidden warehouse inside someone's home...and I was almost caught when I got back on the plane, but I woke up.

There's a lot I left out, but...that's the basic.

Pandora

That's almost as strange as my trying to kill Tsavong Lah with Oreo bombs.... I think I had too many that night.

Link

Well I had one last night that I was flying a corellian fighter and battled the death star. I'm not real sure how that ccame to be but I won nonetheless

Doc Ani Jade

ok, that's kinda strange...

Of, course, I can't talk, lol...

Link

yeah that's for sure... no room to talk... lol

Doc Ani Jade

It was a long and descriptive dream...ok some parts of it were truly insane. As in it hurts to think about it, lol...

Link

should i even ask? oh and btw, i thought you said the surgery wasn't painful.... grrr...

Doc Ani Jade

ok, you had differnet surgery, then...sorry about that. At least you didn't have to pull out molars...

Sorry again. I din't so I disn't think you would...

Link

well its bad enough i can't talk to my best friend. he's sitting here with me. yeah i think i had a totally different surgery than you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.