Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Link

What's so funny Ana? You headed the Operation lol

Ana

What?

Link

don't play innocent with me! *laughs at Ana's deer in headlights expression* I'm kidding chic! Hey let's go duel. I'm bored.

Ana

But I seriously don't get what you're refering to by "Headed the operation." What do you mean?

Link

Oh boy. I was kidding around and saying instead of me being the ringleader for once it was you! So you wanna duel or not?

Ana

Okay sure, got nothing better to do.

Link

alright then *pulls light saber and heads to arena*

Doc Ani Jade

Grrrr...I missed being on by 5 minutes...

*tries to remember dream but can't*

Link

Ok I had the weirdest one last night. Weird for me anyways. It started out, me and Mjade were along the lake where Anakin and Padme were in Ep II. We were kinda just staring out at the lake and then we heard a voice behind us and we turn and Beeurd is standing there threatening to throw us into the lake. About the time Beeurd has us dangling helplessly over the edge, Ani and Pod show up proceed to somehow free us from Beeurd's death grip and throw him over where he in turn goes under water and comes back as Threepio. I'll never know what happened after that b/c I woke up. Gee Beeurd thanks for nothing there pal...

Doc Ani Jade

lol...that is wierd...

Another dream-

It was the lastertag arean, with two differnet parts. The first part was mostly submerged...that was fun...and so was the zero gravity part...anyway I was losing until I brought in an X-wing... :p

Link

lol sounds fun... yeah real fun!!! Ok I had sugar sorry. I'm a lil hyper

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...I kno what you mean...

Sometimes I get this random seizures...its wierd...

Doc Ani Jade

Ok...dream last night. Valentine's day was in late December, so nobody in my family had done Christmas shopping yet. I got somebody a lightsaber, but I couldn't wrap it-it kept incinerating the paper.

And this is in June...

Doc Ani Jade

I had another dream...I was older, and at a really upscale banquet...This guy melted an ice statue right as I was under it, and I was soaked...I got into my car and drove after him...eventually he pulled over, and I ran after him...he stopped, and it turned out it was a she...and she was a Jedi knight.

Strange, huh? :wink:

Link

Let's hope that's not foretelling the future... Otherwise you're gonna have some jedi knight after you while you're soaking wet and miserable *laughs at the image*

Doc Ani Jade

Lol, that'd be funny...ok, I think you were in one of my dreams a couple days ago...I'm trying to remember it...

Link

speaking of dreaming about the other, can you give me a brief description of what you look like? I keep having these dreams and you look the same in every one of them.

Doc Ani Jade

Ummm...I look kind of like Tony Maguire (sp?). Semi-tall, lean body, blue-green eyes, red hair...

Link

*jaw drops* you're kidding me right?

Doc Ani Jade

No...I'm not...

Link

Ok I'm seriously gonna sell out as a psychic

Doc Ani Jade

Lol, you guessed that?

Link

Uh huh... Ask Mjade... She thinks I'm nuts...

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...she's not the only one...

( jk... ;) )

Link

Hey now. If I could draw I would and then scan the thing but I can't draw. (You'd end up as a Thoroughbred racehorse... That's all I can draw)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.