Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Jake Durron

:D

Would you like to find out?

Ana

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Jake Durron

:rof: OK let me type the rest of it up!

Jake Durron

:D here you go!:

Kyp walked up to Makia's door and knocked. He was still nervous because of last night. 'Gods, I can't believe that I actually kissed her! What is wrong with me? This is the Master's daughter; well technically. I can't fall for Luke and Mara's daughter, It's like committing suicide!!!' Just then Makia opened the door, Horseshoe in hand. When she saw who it was at her door she dropped the "shoe" and grabbed him by his tunic. She pulled him inside and growled, "You kept me up all night with that kiss," With that she smiled, "So now your gonna pay!" With that she yanked him down and kissed him long and hard. Kyp gave into the kiss. How could he not? At that moment the Commlink beeped. "Mmph, NOT FAIR!!!" Makia laughed and picked up the horseshoe. "Well are you going to answer it?" She asked as she motioned for the comm. He groaned and answered it with a growl, "Durron" He winced when he recognized the voice, "Kyp, where the Sith are you? You were supposed to be in the hanger 15 minutes ago!" Makia grabbed the Commlink out of his hand, "Jaina, he got… distracted, We'll be right there!" Jaina smiled at the comm in her hand, "Distracted, huh? Cute, get your Sith-forsaken butts down here right now!" Makia smirked, "Copy that, Out" Kyp reached out and took the comm and pocketed it, "Nice save, now. Where were we?" They grinned at each other and resumed kissing…

Ana

Hmm, very RS-ish.

Jake Durron

Actually it is kinda like in the middle of RS and Traitor...

Ana

You don't say....

Bad furday

....and then Jag Fel walked in.....:hehe:

Jake Durron

Nope better. Here I'll type some up later...

Sticks

Wow, I don't see how I could have overlooked this story!!! I just went back and read all of it though, was this all a dream, Makia?

Link

I still say she has a very active imagination! lol But it IS a good story

Ana

Please, tell me more! :D

Sticks

Yea, she's a good writer though...I could never remember a dream like that...

Link

I can't remember much more than bits and pieces

Sticks

I know, me either

Link

Ah the minds of geniuses lol

Doc Ani Jade

I have this dreams...where I try to remember them while 'm dreaming, then forget them...

Thinking about just when you wake up helps...

Ana

It's almost 3 in the morning here, but I just have to write this before I forget it...

I dreamed I was posting when all of a sudden Makia, Beeurd, Link, Doc Ani, Pod, and Bad furday climbed in through my bedroom window and placed me under arrest because my website didn't have a section where I talked about myself. I tried to explain that my site's currently under construction, and that site is my friends site that mentions me in passing, but you guys wouldn't listen.

Jake Durron

Me???

Never!

It is five in the morning and I haven't even changed from my church dress from last night!

Ana

No, you were all very determined that I be taken into custody until I got a pic of myself on my site, as well as a short biography. I tried to explain that I needed access to a computer in order to do that, but you all wouldn't let me.

Jake Durron

Weird... Perfect for this forum

Doc Ani Jade

Weird... Perfect for this forum

Where'd you get that idea... :p

Ana

Of course it's perfect for this forum. I don't think it could possibly fit anywhere else...

Link

Well yeah although that wasn't a dream... It really happened... Lol

Ana

lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.