Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Radioactive Isotope

Rawr? :p

Bad furday

*sets the scene*

"Jm awoke gasping for breath, her heart thundering in her chest, the sheets...soaked with sweat.." :p

Lol, I hate dreams where I'm at work...and then i wake up and I'm tired. :p:|

It's depressing, actually. :p

Bad furday

If the dream I had a few nights ago is any indication, I should be on the lookout for a red headed lady with freckles and brown eyes so dark, they're almost black. :???: :hehe:

Ayingel

Weird dream where I was terminally ill with something that was going to make me sleep all the time and be stuck in a bed. We were looking at houses so I could find a room that was going to be comfortable to deal with said sickness. At some point I also met someone else with the disease and he was hardly conscious and it made me upset...

James the Defender

I was trying to fall asleep and that pre-sleep dream-like vision came to my head. It was of my wife Caity walking away from me. The feeling I got was that she was walking away from me forever, leaving me. I was already holding her so I squeezed her and said, "Please don't leave me." That opened up a conversation and without me saying anything, she knew how to make it all better... I love her! :D:love: :kiss:

Jake Durron

Furday I think I shared that dream with you lol

Pandora

Had a really weird one this morning. It was long and convoluted (not unusual, I was up late last night) but part of it really stands out. I think I might have had a visitation of some sort...

The part that stands out is this: I was in a hallway that did not have a level floor (it had inclines). It was really industrial, low-pile carpeting, no actual lighting to speak of other than orange-ish late-afternoon sunlight coming from a few windows that were cut-out in the walls (which were ivory plaster, not drywall come to think of it). There were ghosts in this hallway. I couldn't see them but I knew they were there. Early on it was just a couple here and there and a creepy feeling. As I walked up an incline I began to hear low voices. I couldn't make out any words though. I looked up ahead of me as the incline became steeper and there were... three or four ghosts blocking my path. There was one on the right side of the hallway and the others were towards the left and behind it. I stopped to look at them, because I could see these few. The three farther back and to the left were just barely-there shimmery-smokey person-shaped masses. Now I have seen ghosts before and they generally look like shimmers in the air. The smokey appearance, though, looked and felt just wrong and out of place. The one on the right was slightly less transparent and looked more like mist in the shape of a woman. Actually, I'm not sure on that point. The sense I got was female and the form was relatively small (a little smaller than me). She seemed like the less dangerous of the four, and as I approached her she opened her arms. I don't know where I was going or why, but I just KNEW that I had to get to the top of this incline and down this hallway. My heart was pounding but I took a deep breath and just... RAN straight through her. The voices got louder but no clearer and as a sensation came over me that was warm and cold all at the same time and gave my goose bumbs and made me feel clammy all over I heard a scream.

Then I woke up. Or I thought I did. When I opened my eyes I was in the back of a moving van that was driving down the highway. It wasn't like semi-sized, but it was still pretty large and there wasn't much stuff in it.

When I woke up for real this morning my head was absolutely killing me. I felt more exhausted than when I went to sleep last night, and my whole body ached. It wouldn't be nearly so weird (I've had kinda similar experiences but the accompanying dreams are usually vaguer) if Daniel hadn't been in bed with me the entire time. For reasons I don't care to get into he's really effective spook-repellant. So whatever it was was either really damned determined to get my attention or really strong. Maybe when this headache subsides I'll have the sense enough to be concerned about it...

Ayingel

Here's to hoping I don't have any nightmares tonight...

TheUnknown

I had a dream the Political Science Department combined the two sections of the linear regression class and moved it to Friday so that my Friday schedule would be two hours of teaching, two years teaching me how to teach, and three hours of linear regression. I woke up in a rage.

Ana

... That would be a truly sucky schedule.

Ayingel

Ever have one of those dreams you remember so vividly, you still have nightmares if you think about it before you fall asleep? This is going to sound stupid, but I have had one quite often since the summer before 9-11. I'm trapped underground with a lot of people, with either stairs or escalators that aren't working. For the first time, I'm watching 102 Minutes that Changed America, and I've come across the scene that is exactly what I see in that nightmare (in WTC building 5), minus being trapped. I'm pretty effing freaked out right now.

EDIT: BUILDING NAME

If you don't know, 102 Minutes that Changed America is footage that people shot that day with their own personal cameras and some news footage that has never been released.

Edited by Ayingel

Pandora

That.... is incredibly creepy.

Radioactive Isotope

So the other night I had a dream involving Star Wars, Batman, and Burn Notice. It. Was. Awesome.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.