Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Doc Ani Jade

The Dream Thread III

Jake Durron

shall I continue?

Jake Durron

C

FF about a year and I and my now three month old quaduplets (ouch) are living in Ireland (don't ask me) and I have fallen in love with a formerly gay man named Scott McGuire(again don't ask me) Legally changed my name to Makia, And started a resutaunt... Then one day Scott and the Kids (who btw are named Alicia Alexey Janai and Jaden) are in a Car Accident and they all die... (bad very bad)

I in grief write a message to ya'll here on GB in the middle of the night when no one else is on and run to the hangers where our plane is kept...

Manage to fly out of the atmoshere and into space, I am knoked unconscience and The plane blasts into hyperspace...

I land on the planet Boreilias...

(See how this is SW?)

TBC

Ana

Sorry about that, had to go eat dinner, but do continue, this is fascinating... I am dream-obsessed.

Jake Durron

C

I wake up in the MedCenter and Wedge Antillies and Jag Fel are standing there with worried looks on there faces... Jag seeing that I am awake kisses me (wedge gapes) and then says Thank the Force, We thought that we had lost you Jaina...

At that moment the recently returned Jaina walkes in and both Jag and Wedge do a double take (the difference in us is eye color her Brown me Blue)... There is a lot of convo and stuff and then we had them do a genetic test and (gasp) we find out that I am the child of Luke and Mara Jade Skywalker... (Other interesting facts are that as the story progresses I find out that Anakin (who is dead) is residing in my body AND that we are twin cousins... I older by five minutes)

Then there is a huge amount of crap that I dont want to write unless asked for... (that means if you want to know more ask)

And the rest is basically that because I traveled between galaxies then my body went wacko and I now have the power of Q (from Star Trek) and I can change into anything... Dissapeer and all that good stuff...

Fall in love with Kyp Durron (who I might add is like 16 years older then me) and Officialy make him Luke and Mara's son-in-law and bring Anakin back to human form by taking a lock of hair that Tahiri had and get cloners from (enter place from episode 2) and getting a new body for him... (therefore letting me have my body all to myself again) and the latest edition was last night, Managed to conspire with a lot of wifes and get butt shots from all the heros of the rebellion... (Wedge, Tycho, Hobbie, Wes, Luke, Han...)

Get the pics developed on flimsi and Put up a bulliton board with the pics and hold a contest on nameing each person by their rears... :D

That is the summery... For details ask

Ana

Oooohhhh...... I want to hear more! I like dreams!

Jake Durron

:cries:

It would take me about six years... tell you what, I will go into Microsoft Word and starting from Boreilias try to write it all up. When I am done I'll post it here but for now I am going to take a break and check out some other stuff...

Ok?

Jake Durron

Sorry Anakin, Guess I must have scared you with the extra pages of posts!

Doc Ani Jade

A continuing dream...wow...

I sometimes have dreams in the same place...but they don't continue...you have wierd dreams...

Jake Durron

I know and right now my head hurts so I am poing off for a little while... I'll be back later tho

Ana

My longest recurring dream was only about 3 days long... Something to do with a tree house, quicksand, and a large dustbunny.

Doc Ani Jade

Lol...sounds wierd...

I has this dream multiple times hwere my backyard was a paradise...

When I was young I had this recurring nightmare with an evil mermaid, lots of lava, and a harbor...

Also I die violenty and my sister drownd in many of my dreams...

Doc Ani Jade

Oh! Just remebered old one!

Once I was hanging out on N-zoth (yevethan homeworld) and I went up to Nil Spaar. He normally kills all humans but he liked me because I was normal...All the Yevethans were lazy and drunk...

Then, I took swordfish riding lessons and got bitten into many peices by a great white...

It was EXTREMLY painful...!

Ana

Dying in your dreams is always scary. I used to have a nightmare at least once a month about a twelve-foot spider robbing a bank, getting caught in traffic, and shooting my mom in the finger....

Andy

I used to have a dream about crocodiles coming out of the river and eating my teacher on a school trip.

That was a good dream, 'cos I hated that teacher :)

Ana

Lol, that's funny...

Last night I dreamed that I was falling down a pit, and the sides were all lighted, so I tried to grab onto on of the "lamps." But it wasn't a lamp, it was a lightsaber, and i sliced my hand off. I tried to move backwards away from that lightsaber and impaled myself on one behind me. Not pretty....

Andy

nasty...

hehe...

"Phew! I'll grab onto that lamp!"

** grabs lamp **

"Argh! Where'd my hand go?"

^Hal^

lol

Doc Ani Jade

I keep having these dreams where I meet these girls from my old school and go off on an adventure and just before I wake up Link comes and kills them with a lightsaber...

I had this wierd ream recently where I was walking through the clouds (heaven)

and I got in an elevator with a bunch of people, and I looked up and saw the elevator's capacity was 100 pounds, so it crashed and I died...

I was scared to go into elevators for a while afterward...

I also had this dream where Sen. John McCain won California (and the election)... ;)

Jake Durron

:rof:

Just what we need pyschos... :D

I am typing up the dream...

But I am warning you, This thing is going to be LONG

Doc Ani Jade

That's ok...mine could have been long...broken tin seahsells, a lamethrower, an-ex-best-friend, and a dance...

Not missing too much...

^Hal^

Hmm... been 1:15 hours since then. I tthink Makia's mom's secret police took her away...

Doc Ani Jade

Ooohhh...put that into the conspiracy thread...

Jake Durron

nope, but this is brutal. Do you want the first part?

Doc Ani Jade

K.

Jake Durron

you asked for it!

It's coming

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.