Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Alexander

Your Pants = Soiled.

Mickey

Does anyone have anymore of those planet type shots with the star backdrop ... or even without the star back drop, just other planets. If they're bigger, that would be better ... they're fun to mess around with when using as backdrops to comp over in final cut ... yay! Now I can make 3 seconds of a film!

Uncle Du

Damn, if I still had Bryce 5 I could make you some.

*stoopid technology*

Alexander

I'm hosting these now, do NOT hotlink them on another site or forum. Hotlink the links posted at the bottom:

yodared.jpg

Looks like THRAWN was right about Yoda being knocked down by Palpatine. The walls match.

sweetdreams.jpg

The Digital Work is the arm in case you were wondering.

oldben.jpg

mustafar.jpg

Reminds me of Jupiter and Io.

dooku.jpg

Sabers = Bleh.

pirates.jpg

burninate.jpg

crash.jpg

flymetothemoon.jpg

This just reeks of the to the Battle of Yavin in ANH.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/idontfear/yodared.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/ido...sweetdreams.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/idontfear/oldben.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/ido...ar/mustafar.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/idontfear/dooku.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/idontfear/pirates.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/ido...r/burninate.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/idontfear/crash.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/ido...metothemoon.jpg

Tsl

OMG! OMG! The ships are soooo cool! *dies*

Andy

lol, I can imagine the expression on the guards face in the first one. it's like "do we stop this thing or take back out to the pond?"

Uncle Du

*drools*

Edited by Du

Radioactive Isotope

*hyperventalatespazzdies*

Alexander

palpidious5.jpg

I love the cinematography of this shot.

Uncle Du

I didn't see it!! :puppydogeyes:

Well, I still shat myself coming in here again.

Princess

The wifey's gonna start getting upset with you hun

Uncle Du

Naw, I do my own laundry. ;)

Bad furday

You know what he's going to say next....

YOU'RE FIRED!

:D :p

Uncle Du

:rofl:

Alexander

bail1yoda6ru.jpg

After Yoda's talk with Qui-Gon

retourautemple3ew.jpg

ship0mh.jpg

Recent Spy Reports:

EPISODE III TERNIAN REPORT: A New Hope

January 26 2005

"My failure, this was. Failed the Jedi, I did." Yoda, Revenge of the Sith.

In a glass observation dome on a medical station in the Polis Massa Belt, Yoda speaks to The Force as he has done for a long time. The Force answers him with the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Qui-Gon Jinn tells Yoda not to blame himself for what happened but Yoda insists that he had been too old, too rigid, he had not noticed the changes in the galaxy...

Yoda had not let The Order change with it, he never learnt the full depth of The Force. Qui-Gon defends the old Master. He also suggests that Yoda will have a lot of time to learn the ways of the Force and - with his help - he will be able to join with The Force and yet retain his consciousness and in time, maybe even physical form.

However, this sounds to Yoda like the idea of eternal life. Qui-Gon agrees and reminds him that eternal life is exactly what the Sith are looking for, but they'll never find it...

Qui-Gon states: "...by the release of self, not the exaltation of self. It comes through compassion, not greed. Love is the answer to the darkness."

Yoda admits he underestimated Qui-Gon's potential as a Jedi Master.

So Yoda decides to learn from Qui-Gon. Bowing, he declares,

"Qui-Gon, your apprentice, I gratefully become."

---------

EPISODE III TERNIAN REPORT: The Death of Amidala Skywalker

January 23 2005

"She was very beautiful. Kind... but sad." Leia Skywalker, Return of the Jedi

"If it's a girl... we were going to name her Leia..." says Padme as the birth of her daughter begins.

A medical droid approaches Padme. "It's a boy," it says. Padme reaches out and touches the infants head.

"Luke," she says. A second baby is baby is brought to her by the droid.

"It's a girl," says the droid. But Padme is no longer her self - she is delirious.

"Anakin!" she suddenly cries. Obi-Wan comforts her, telling her that Anakin is not there and that she has had twins.

Padme begins to talk, drifiting in and out of consciousness. "Anakin, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry... Anakin, please... I love you..."

Yoda enters the room and Obi-Wan shakes his head in sorrow. But then Padme regains consciousness for one last time and puts something into Kenobi's hand.

"Obi-Wan, there is still good in him... I know... there... is... still... "

As Padme Amidala Skywalker dies, Obi-Wan opens his hand and gazes upon a jaipor snippet.

-------

EPISODE III TERNIAN REPORT: Run Yoda Run!

January 21 2005

In the basement of the Senate Chamber, among the debris of delegation pods, Yoda makes a quick exit through a service accessway - running as fast as he can to escape the Emperor.

He soon comes to a stop and uses his comlink to contact Senator Organa. Bail recieves the transmission and soon turns his red speeder towards the Senate building.

Using his lightsaber, Yoda begins to cut through the floors on the Senate - one by one until he comes to the final layer of the Senate building that over hangs hundreds of feet above the ground outside. He cuts through the final layer, just in time for Bail to come roaring through the Coruscant traffic to his aid.

Yoda jumps down into the speeder.

"Are you wounded, Master Yoda?" asks Bail.

"No" replied Yoda, "Only my pride."

---------

EPISODE III TERNIAN REPORT: This Is Your Arena, Senator

January 20 2005

Yoda walks down a long hallway that leads to the entrance of a room called the "Holding Office of the Supreme Chancellor." Two Imperial Guards block the room. As Yoda approaches lightning shoots from the hands of the Emperor. Yoda makes a subtle gesture and deflects the lightning; shocking the Imperial Guards into unconciousness.

Yoda removes his lightsaber and the Great Battle begins. With speed and veracity it moves closer to the huge Chancellor's Pod that occupies the middle of the room until the Jedi and the Sith are upon its great foundations. Suddenly, the pod begins to rise as the two combatants battle it out...

The Chancellor's podium continues to rise into the vast empty space of the Senate arena. In the middle of the Senate, bolts of lightning flash from the pod. Suddenly, delegation pods free themselves of the curving walls and slam throughout the chamber - some by the use of the Force, others by the control panels.

Sidious jumps onto one of the flying pods. Yoda goes to follow but is hit by a bolt of lightening and falls. Sidious, exhausted, looks down into the debris below, but Yoda is not to be seen.

Immediately, Sidious calls his Clone Intelligence and the Senate Building is stormed by his Imperial Army.

--------------------------

Ternian:

Quote:

Many questions are now answered.

1) Palpatine changes into Sidious the first time he uses Sith Lightning.

2) In the Senate, Palpatine uses the attack on himself by the Jedi as an excuse for his appearence.

3) The Jedi die in the following order: Saesee, Agen, Kit, Mace.

About the dead Jedi:

Quote:

The first two are dead in seconds. Kit has the coolest death knoll, imo.

About Palpatine:

Quote:

try something along the lines of: "Look at what those Jedi murderers did to me with their evil sorcery!'

The Senate goes beserk.

More about Palpatine:

Quote:

The Senate will have no trouble believing him. He has video evidence.

A poster asked:

Quote:

there was a quote where, Palpy says....

"Darth Plagieus was my master.....(his face comes out of the shadow and suddenly he is an old decrepid man) Before I killed him"

Motee can you explain this?

Quote:

Anakin almost kills Sidious - TWICE. Sidious says that line to Anakin the first time.

About Mace:

Quote:

Anakin plays very little role in the Mace scene - bit he witnesses everything after Kit's Death.

Tern on his source:

Quote:

I now have 1 complete source. From the end of Utapau - Mace's death.

More on Mace:

Quote:

Mace's confrontation was set up by Sidious.

Sequence order:

Quote:

Utapau, Anakin Vs. Sidious, Kashyyyk, Temple, Mace Vs. Sidious, Temple Massacre.

Anakin quote:

Quote:

"He can save Padme!" - Anakin.

Andy

*dies*

Drake

*jaw hits the floor* Niiiiiice!

I'm definately looking forward to the Kit Fisto death scene, Mace vs. Palpatine fight, and the Yoda vs. Palpatine fight...though the last one sounds too short.

Radioactive Isotope

*hyperventalatespazzdies*

Mace dies?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :wail:

Edited by Charmed

Drake

You just figured that out now, eh? :p

Alexander

I'm surprised no one mentioned the "Anakin v. Sidious" part. Apparently, Anakin fights Sidious twice.

Drake

Anakin = meh

Kit/Mace/Yoda = hardcore awesome

Now if Anakin fights Palpatine as Vader...

Alexander

If you mean Vader by Anakin in the suit then I doubt it, the only reason Palpatine has been able to control Vader throughout the OT is because Vader is too weak to hurt the Emperor. Pre-suited Anakin could kill Palpatine. That's why in the OT Vader wants Luke as his own apprentice, because only Luke is strong enough to defeat the Emperor.

Now if you mean Vader by Anakin turning to the dark side (which is confirmed; Anakin will be Darth Vader before he is in the classic suit) then that's a whole other story.

GI_Admiral

I hate you....I cant look away...yet am being spoiled :'(

Alexander

I have forseen it... everything is going according to plan.

Alexander

EPISODE III TERNIAN REPORT: Whatever You Desire Is Yours

January 27 2005

"Fear is my ally..." Darth Maul, Episode I

In the Chancellor's Office, Palpatine talks to Anakin. Palpatine begins to tell Anakin that he can have anything he wants; all he has to do is wish it and act accordingly.

He also claims he can help Anakin to save Padme

"Darth Plagueis was real," says Palpatine.

Anakin looks at him shocked.

"Real?..."

"Darth Plagueis was my master. He taught me the key to his power," he said, "...before I killed him."

Anakin draws his lightsaber, ready to strike a deadly blow against Sidious. But Sidious, who did not even try to resist, starts to talk about how the Sith, unlike the Jedi, do not submit to fate.

"A Jedi gains power through understanding; a Sith gains understanding through power.."

Palpatine begins to tell Anakin how much he wants to bring peace and order to the galaxy and how his knowledge will die with him - and so will Padme...

That's enough to stop Skywalker. He cannot kill the Sith; he wants to turn him in to the Jedi. And so he does.

In the Communication Centre in the Jedi Temple, Mace gets a message about Obi-Wan's success. Suddenly, Anakin enters. He's in deep shock. He gives Mace the truth: Palpatine is Sidious!

Mace orders him to stay at the Council Chamber, and decides it's time to act against the Chancellor. As Yoda is on Kashyyyk defending the Clone Command Centre situated there, and Anakin cannot be fully trusted, Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin take a Republic Gunship to Palpatine's private office to arrest him.

However, this action is not welcome by all members of the Jedi Council - some who believe they should wait for Yoda's return. Mace commands Shaak-Ti to begin to prepare for the defence of the Temple against a possible retaliation attack.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.