Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Alexander

Your Pants = Soiled.

Uncle Du

Yeah and you'd better hope that Kian can't remember any of that either Du

I'm not worried about it. ;)

How do you know?

:D

Ender

... And suddenly, Millenium Falcon and I Dont Fear arent working..

Alexander

Lucasfilm probably spanked them.

Uncle Du

Most likely.

TheUnknown

Predictions:

1.) Padme will not die. It seems for her to be sad like Leia remembers, she would need time to dwell on Anakin's turn plus her own mistake of helping to install Palpatine.

2.) The major Jedi characters, sans Obi-Wan and Yoda, die. This includes Mace, Plo Koon, Luminara (who will be on the council to replace Coleman Trebor), Ki-Adi-Mundi (who will say something that makes himself look like a fool.

3.) George will leave room for some Jedi to have escaped. It would leave room for books.

Drake

I expect Mace and Plo Koon to go out in a blaze of glory.

GI_Admiral

Yeah better be taking out a planet before dying of heat rash :p

Alexander

Predictions:

1.) Padme will not die.  It seems for her to be sad like Leia remembers, she would need time to dwell on Anakin's turn plus her own mistake of helping to install Palpatine.

2.) The major Jedi characters, sans Obi-Wan and Yoda, die.  This includes Mace, Plo Koon, Luminara (who will be on the council to replace Coleman Trebor), Ki-Adi-Mundi (who will say something that makes himself look like a fool.

3.) George will leave room for some Jedi to have escaped.  It would leave room for books.

1) Wrong.

SPOILERS

=

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

Padme DOES die. Anakin chokes her and she dies later during childbirth. Anakin's goal is to have the Senate declare Palpatine Emperor and then Anakin will kill him so he and Padme can have power. Padme doesn't like this idea, and when Anakin sees that Obi-Wan coming out of the ship he stowed away on he feels betrayed by Padme; choking her. Obi-Wan tells Anakin to release her, but his voice goes deep and his eyes change (similar to that of the trailer) and yells, "Never!" He chokes Padme until she falls unconcious. C3PO and R2D2 take Padme back to the ship to be treated while the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin begins. Read the quote below, in a position of power saves Padme and Anakin from immediate death. Obi-Wan ewoks this all up however.

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

|

=

END SPOILERS

In addition from SW.com:

"It occurred to me as I was watching the movies again how strong Palpatine is and that Darth Vader is more or less a henchman," Windolf says. "It was exciting to hear George say that in Anakin's defiant quest to save someone he loved from death, he literally wanted to be able to stop them from going down the river Styx. But to do that, you have to ask permission from a god. He was denied, so he made a pact with the Sith...with dire consequences."

2) Right.

3) Wrong. George doesn't think of his story in terms of the EU, he thinks of it in terms of HIS story. What HE wants, not what some half-asses authors want.

Edited by Alexander

Uncle Du

Yet, good ol George authorizes the EU books, thus making him even more rich.

As for half-ass authors, I can't agree with that.

Alexander

Lucas authorizes them because it gets him money and doesn't interfere with his story, that is, the movie plotlines.

Drake

Looks like the pics were Lucasmacked...

Tsl

They work for me... And they are sweet!

Drake

It says they're banned for me... :(

Tsl

I'll send them to you, if you want

GI_Admiral

The Anakin Obiwan one is sweet!

Drake

I'll send them to you, if you want

They're working for me now. Thanks, though. :)

Uncle Du

Nice, me likey.

Ender

Cant see em...

Bad furday

I only see Grievieous....all the others say they're adult images...... :???::p :lol:

Alexander

That tickles me in a way that if Loretta tickled me that way I'd say, "Oh yeah, that's nice, that's the spot."

Ender

I only see Grievieous....all the others say they're adult images...... :???::p:lol:

Same here...

Drake

I can no longer see them from afar...

Radioactive Isotope

they work for me. i had to scroll down, though.

Uncle Du

That tickles me in a way that if Loretta tickled me that way I'd say, "Oh yeah, that's nice, that's the spot."

LMAO! Family Guy quotes strike again!! :rofl:

Edited by Du

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.