Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Roethlisberger

Grade Anything

Tsl

Yay! :kiss:

CorSec

Hehehe! Is that the one with the psycho computer...what was it's name..... That movie r0xx0r5!

d000d....wait...I think I've seen that...the whole Crazy computer thing tipped me off...

That was a l337 movie.

Andy

Hehehe! Is that the one with the psycho computer...what was it's name..... That movie r0xx0r5!

Joshua, after the programmers son.

chozen

the password was joshua... and.... in the end.. to stop the threat of nuclear war.. the computer... had to..... play tic tac toe... :/ eh

Bushy

A Space Oddesey 2001 or whatever... 1337 talking computer named HAL. Haha. That was a goofy movie...

CorSec

Lost in Space movie. ahaha...boring...ish.

Tsl

2001 A Space Odyessy was boringness, IMO. I didn't even make it to the end.

Aha! Yes Joshua, that's right. Hehehehe! That movie is so cool. Nobody wins in Global Thermonuclear War.......or Tic Tac Toe :p

(Now, if only someone could have gotten the USA and Russia (et al) to sit down and play Tic Tac Toe during the Cold War, maybe things would have cleared up sooner!) :p

chozen

Or....

Soemone hacked into the computer and told it to... blow up both the US and the Soviet Union resulting in.... more stuff.. like.. eh

yay..

*re-writes the ending to WarGames*

Radioactive Isotope

uh, dude, in nuclear war, everybody dies. which was kinda the whole point. :p

CorSec

Except Cockroaches

Bushy

You said cock...

CorSec

Too much PA does that to wang.

I mean...you.

Bushy

There's no such thing as too much wang!!

I mean PA...

Heheh, silly wang.

Err, me.

:red:

Drake

Okay boys. Keep it clean. :p

Bushy

You can't handle the wang!!!

Or... Truth, maybe...

GI_Admiral

:rofl: Hahahahahaha THat's how I feel too...when all my friends say stuff like that

Radioactive Isotope

a tusken raiders musical number?! *goes and cries in a corner* :p

Andy

Pshh... It's going to be great, you'll see!

Err...

Chickenman

Airplane- A+

Airplane is probably one of the funniest movies of all time. There is a random joke at every turn. I usually don't laugh out loud during movies, I may think something is funny, but I don't burst out laughing. I did this time. The crew of an airplane gets sick after eating some bad fish, and only one man can hope to save the passengers, who are also getting sick from the fish. He used to be a test pilot during "the war" but after losing 7 men in one mission, he was never the same. Leslie Nielson does an excellent job, and so do the other actors that I can't bother to remember the names of. Unfortunatly, a lot of jokes are making fun of things that they did in the 70s and don't do now, so today's generation might not get some of the jokes. One thing I don't get though, is how the hell this got a PG rating when you can clearly see a woman's breasts right in front of the camera for a full second. This might just make some parents not show the movie to their kids. Fast Forwarding might take care of the problem, since it's at the end of a chapter, they can just hit the "next chapter" button or something. Unless they forget the scene is in there, which my dad did. :p:red: Aaaaanyway Airplane is a very funny movie, that you should definitly see.

Top Secret- A+

Top Secret was made by the same directors as Airplane. However, this movie is less famous, though it is just as hilarious. It's the mid 80s. East Germany has planned a cultural festival bringing all the world's best musicians. Meanwhile, they are readying a weapon that will destroy the NATO submarine fleet. Nick Rivers, an American Rock and Roll star, is one of the muscisians that's playing at the festival. He soon is caught in a world of Espionage and hooks up with the French Resistance (Yes you read right, the French Resistance during the 80s. I'll explain later) and goes to rescue the scientist who's being forced to make the weapon. This movie does for Elvis and World War II Spy Movies what Airplane did for Disaster Movies. Val Kilmer, the actor who plays Nick Rivers, does a great job of impersonating Elvis, and it only makes the movie more enjoyable, you see a couple of Elvis' songs in the movie. To make it seem like a WWII spy movie, the East Germans are Nazis, and the French Resisitance plays a very important part. :p As you can probably guess, it's just as random as Airplane. It seems to stupid to many people, including the friends I've showed this to, so I guess you just have to like that kind of humor. Overall, I think it's a great movie that rivals Airplane.

Ender

You know, Top Secret was actually banned in a couple East European countries because of how it portrays the East Germans... :p

Chickenman

Really? That awesome. :lol:

CorSec

Airplane was great the first time.

Subsequent viewings were less enjoyable. Besides, I can get all the random jokes and references I want with a daily episode of Family Guy.

Tsl

Family Guy: F------ (those are minuses, lol)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.