GI_Admiral 2 Posted June 18, 2006 lol I don't think he ever will...too busy playing WoW :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 18, 2006 I bet half the people who read that post and were confused. "Who's Corran? Didn't he used to hang round here?" Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted June 19, 2006 They're also used to CorSec or Hard CorSex Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 19, 2006 lol... yeah. I wonder what happened to him. Probably sitting in some remote Canadian opium den. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted June 19, 2006 lol yeah, real life has caught up to me! Woe is me Indeed. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 19, 2006 Woohoo!!! There is nothing like a game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
GI_Admiral 2 Posted June 20, 2006 Ripley's Believe it or not... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted June 20, 2006 For the past three years the team that has beaten Detroit has gone on to the Stanley Cup finals. For the past three years, that team has lost Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted June 20, 2006 HELL YEAH CAROLINA!!!!!!!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 20, 2006 Paul Robinson has just joined the ranks of The Most Cowardly Order Of Major Pansies. Come on, man, you could have had that ball easily before they scored! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *Smashes things* Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted June 21, 2006 I'm jealous of my cousin... he got to watch the England/Sweden game at the Hollywood Virgin Megastore (open to England fans only)... along with a live performance by Keane... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ender 8 Posted June 21, 2006 Aaaagh! I really wanted to go to that. Oh well, I'll be in New York on the 23rd, and I'll see them there. :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
TheUnknown 39 Posted August 29, 2006 Wow, it's bad when the best hope for a baseball championship the state of Georgia has is a Little League team from Columbus. BUT AT LEAST THEY WON! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted August 31, 2006 Hmm... slow summer.. Oh well..... college football time! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13 0 Posted September 1, 2006 Don't know if anyone noticed it, but there's the World Cup basketball tournament going on and on the semifinal... GREECE 101 - USA 95! GREECE 101 - USA 95! GREECE 101 - NBA 95! A 10 million people country just beat the greatest nation in the world I can die happy now :) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 1, 2006 That's because we don't care and don't have a real team. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Chris/Tauntaun13 0 Posted September 1, 2006 Sure, you don't care, that's why you sent a team full of NBA All-Stars. I suppose names like Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony and Dwayne Wade don't mean anything to you? ;) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 1, 2006 not really :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mara 29 Posted September 2, 2006 Because being egotistical jackasses = being a good basketball player? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SoftballJedi 0 Posted September 4, 2006 Oh boy. Big Ben is in the hospital, he had to get his appendix removed. He won't play Thursday. Something tells me this year the Steelers will be bad Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Uncle Du 22 Posted September 14, 2006 Well, they won their first game...granted it was against Miami. Hockey starts in a month! :D Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope 29 Posted September 14, 2006 come on basketball season :p Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Brumak 2 Posted September 14, 2006 If I had cable or any channels for that matter I think I'd actually watch hockey this year Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ana 15 Posted September 14, 2006 Hockeyyyyyyyyy... c'mon, hockey... now that I have a car, I'm gonna drive the two and a half hours to Anaheim to watch a game live when I can fit it into my schedule. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Princess 35 Posted September 15, 2006 Me like hockey!! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites