Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Mara

Tigers/A's game moved up to 4:30pm this afternoon, due to possible bad weather tonight.

My silly 'Canes are still winless. Pah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I'm goin to a hockey game. Just a little amateur action, the Norfolk Admirals vs. um, someone. Whatever. It's a hockey game. And there's beer there. :D

BTW, thanks any way Vice, but I know that it's harder for you guys to coordinate this sith, and you gotta work tomorrow any way. Holla back!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

'Canes finally win.....barely. But what else is new? :p

Oh well.

One more win for the Tigs and it's on to the World Series!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

Well. Detroit is on their way to the World Series. :???:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ayingel

yay. at least one team i bet on is on it's way...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Woohoo!!!! Go Tigers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

I'm goin to a hockey game. Just a little amateur action, the Norfolk Admirals vs. um, someone. Whatever. It's a hockey game. And there's beer there. :D

BTW, thanks any way Vice, but I know that it's harder for you guys to coordinate this sith, and you gotta work tomorrow any way. Holla back!!

*doesn't "holla bacK"* :p

No prob though. Hey, let me know ASAP what you're doing tuesday night, we could hang out then if you dont have to work that night or the next day...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yea, I'll be working Tuesday night, till Wednesday morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SoftballJedi

My Steeler boys look like they are back on the right track :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well, the Broncos are already wellllll ahead of them. Looks we'll be the consistent ones and make the play-offs...again. Like usual. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Miracles do happen, the Lions won today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Seems like all the crappy teams in the NFL won today...'cept the Broncs. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Woohoo! Tigers all the way!

Hopefully the NCLS will go seven games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Psh, no one watches baseball any more now that football and hockey have started. ;) :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

I wish I could at least watch hockey....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Hush. :p

Some of us don't have every hockey game broadcasted on television.

And I find football dull. And basketball.

Baseball is all I have now. Besides, the Tigers haven't been this good in many long years.

And the occasional 'Canes game on Versus. Which was on last night and they won. They're finally looking like they did last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Wings won last night :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Yea, but Osgood played, so Hasek didn't get me a win in my league. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Hasek is scheduled to play on Weds against the Ducks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Well, if they score on him, it better be Selanne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Just curious.... got any 'Canes on your team, DU?

And man.. did ya see the Flyers/Sabres score? 9-1... with 6 goals in the 2nd... and the Flyers still didn't pull their goalie. Crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

It's the "new" NHL, anything can happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Just curious.... got any 'Canes on your team, DU?

And man.. did ya see the Flyers/Sabres score? 9-1... with 6 goals in the 2nd... and the Flyers still didn't pull their goalie. Crazy.

Nope, no Canes. Though I do have Chris Drury and Martin Biron from the Sabres. And wouldn't ya know, I didn't play Biron in goal. Figures.

It's the "new" NHL, anything can happen

Yea, I don't like it. I don't understand how some of these games can be so lopsided. It's like watching a high school game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Aw, too bad.

I dunno, I like the new NHL. But maybe it's because it favors more fast paced teams like the 'Canes. :p

And it might not have been so lopsided if the Flyers had pulled their goalie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I don't think the league should be making rules to favor any one sort of team or their style. Never used to see these kind of blowouts. Meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.