Jump to content
Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

    We would be honored if you would join us...

Princess

The Sports Bar

Recommended Posts

Uncle Du

I'm actually in a fantasy league this year, I'll let ya know how that turns out. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

You should keep me updated on any good games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

That's the thing though, out here, we don't get any of the games that I wanna watch. The only time we get an Avalanche game is if it's a big one, against someone out here. Maybe I'll get the hockey ticket for cale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Wings season is gonna be iffy this year...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

How have the Av's been doing the past seasons anywhoo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Not bad, but they haven't been winning any Championships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

'Canes lost some good players but we'll still be competitive.

Tigers magic number: 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Woo hoo, Avs are up 2-0 after the 1st period. Sakic and Wolski scored on the power play.

So far so good even though we lost Rob Blake and Tanquay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

As long as we aren't suffering horribly :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Red Wings start their season tonight and Nick Lidstrom gets named Captain in a pregame ceremony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

*is still waiting for basketball season* :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Blah.. I don't care for pro basketball....

'Canes lose opener, meh.

But it was nice watching the ceremony to raise the banner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I cannot believe the Avs lost that friggin game. I watched about half way through the 2nd period and it was still 2-0. Freakin Avalanche. First opening loss at the Pepsi Center.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Radioactive Isotope

Blah.. I don't care for pro basketball....

me neither. i watch college ball. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

:( Wings lost their opener too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

Sheesh, Avs lost again tonight to the friggin Wild. Man. This is shaping up to be a great season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

I'll assume Av's be suckin'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

Blah.. I don't care for pro basketball....

me neither. i watch college ball. :D

Rock on!

Man.... did you see how empty the Joe was last night? Unusual.

And ze Tigers won!

Edited by Mara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

I was at work. Couldn't watch the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uncle Du

I'll assume Av's be suckin'?

They're not doing bad, they're just losing. :p They look good playing.

But on the upside, I'm winning in week one of my fantsy league. :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mara

My dad only watched the first period..... then my mom watched Survivor...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Tigers shut out the Yankess :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brumak

I'll assume Av's be suckin'?

They're not doing bad, they're just losing. :p They look good playing.

But on the upside, I'm winning in week one of my fantsy league. :p

Well screw them lookin' good :p

I want them to get another Stanley lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Princess

Boy, what a big day for sports in Michigan.

First of MLB did something very stupid when they scheduled game 4 at the EXACT same time as the Michigan-Michigan State football game. But anyways, we've got Tigers vs Yankess in game 4 in Detroit at 4:30. Michigan and Michigan State at 4:30 (Go Green! Never underestimate the power of pissed off underdogs) and then the Wings play tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheUnknown

Thrashers lost their opener :sad: At least they got a point, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.