Galactic Basic Discord Read more... ×
  • Join in

We would be honored if you would join us...

Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Official RPG Discussion Thread

Rogue

LOL...don't worry, I'm not going anywhere Ewing....

Rogue

I sense Ewing's presence here....

E-wing

remember my character doesn't know your characters yet.

Rogue

Not yet......won't be long though...

E-wing

not long, i'm speaking with Luke on yavin now, then i will go to Coruscant.

Rogue

Luke is going to a meeting in Coruscant orbit

E-wing

oh ok......rewright!

Rogue

Ewing, I left you a private message...

Andy

did you know it takes 5 days and 8 hours to travel from Yavin to Coruscant?

I do. It's on the big galxy map i have on my bedroom wall :smile:

Starstripe

I know. I've read through all the PJ threads by now (except the party one here, only read part). You nutsy enough. :eek:)

E-wing

are we doing this like a true RPG or a story RPG (like pod's idear).

by the way, what's everyone think of my character.

Rogue

You know what I think already....so I'll shut up...

E-wing

also don't ask me about "The Vision" you'll find out in time.

and if my character touchs yours eather you e-mail me a "Doom Vision" for them or i'll make it up myself.

MsSolo

Starts today! Starts today! Starts today!

*cavorting around the room, skipping and swinging her arms*

I don't have the faintest idea how to RPG, so we need a DM pdq!

:smile: just adding my own brad of insanity to the proceedings :smile:

Rogue

Whoa....gone for a day and everything goes nuts! Happy Easter....

Starstripe

You too. And what do you mean? NUTS IS GOOD!!!!!!!

Rogue

I know nuts is good! I'm the Psychopathic Jedi Security Department! And, I'm also Stead Pilot four....and ask the others...I'm plenty nutsy! :nutty:

Starstripe

Oops!! Two songs in one!

E-wing

The Plain 2.0

Let me just start by saying that the good guys are going to win. This is not going to be a NJO ending (sorry Takin).

The plot line is pretty much what we have been doing. Takin's character keeps throwing little things at us. Slowing us down and keeping us distracted. There are a few things that have to happen. 1st, no one can figure out Beeurd is really a bad guy (though we can suspect). 2nd, Beeurd's character has to develop a crush on Tahiriveila's character. 3th (and final), no one else can touch my character but Rogue (my character dosen't need anymore doom visions right now).

Now on to the story ending. Takin's character was trying to slow us down because he was prepareing a fleet to take Corsecant. At the head of the fleet is Takin's personal star destoryer. The star ship has on it a multi-fasic-energy-warper. This device is one of two in the galaxy. The other one was destoryed on corsecant after it was used on a turbo laser to let it shoot through the planet sheilds and destroy the Jedi space station.

Luke gets the senit to send a force to attack the Sith lord, but any force they send will be wiped out by Takin's star destoryer. The only one way they can stop it is form the inside. My character says if someone can fly a shuttle close enough to the ship's sheild he can teleaport the hole shuttle to the other side of the star destoryer's sheild (but it will weaken him). That way a small commando force can take the star ship over and use it agganst it's own fleet.

So Beeurd's, Corran's, Rogue's, Starstripe's, Tahiriveila's, Haladar's, and my character with a group of New Republic commando get on the star ship. Haladar's character and the commandos hold the bay. Are characters spit up. Corran's, Rogue's, Starstripe's, and my character goes to the bridge. Beeurd's and Tahiriveila's characters go to the engine room.

When Beeurd's character get were there going they attack there former friends. When Corran's character gets to the bridge he is attacked by Takin's character's other student. Starstripe's character trys to hack the ships computer as Rogue's character watchs his back. My character never makes it to the bridge. Takin's character calls out to him. As mad as my character is at Takin's character he goes after him.

The 4 duels have different resalts. Corran/student: Corran's character kills the student. Tahiriveila/Beeurd: Beeurd's character wins but can't kill Tahiriveila's character because of his feelings. She finally see that he has feelings for her and she gets him to come to the light side. E-wing/Tarkin: my character wins but dose not kill Tarkin's character. He is going to take him into custody when Takin's character sets the 1 minute self-destruct.

My character teleaport back to the bay and teleaports everyone else 1 by 1 back to the bay then pass out do to exhaustion. Rogue's character drags him on to the shuttle and they take off. With out my character out cold they can't get back out of the shields untill Starstripe's character sends a transmission to the ships computer droping the shields. They escape, but the explosion knocks out all the suttle's systems except life support.

Are character watch the battle between the Sith fleet and Luke's fleet form the suttle. We all get to have are characters give some final thoughts about all that's happened to them recently (that is all but me and Takin). Then I make a final post that sets things up for chapter 2 (along with a surpise I have for everyone).

E-wing

Haladar, I know in the new plain you don't get a duel and i'm sorry. I will say this a couple hundred troops will attack that bay and your going to end up with a kill count that would make Vader applaud. I hope that's ok.

^Hal^

That doesn't bother me... But just one thing. I don't think we should do a plan like this in the future. It's not how an RPG is suppoesed to be. This is more like a (pretty good) story than an RPG ...

MsSolo

On 2002-04-08 21:28, E-wing wrote:

On 2002-04-08 14:44, Haladar wrote:

And yes, if you explain it, I will consider your idea. I have to say though. It can't make your character into a major hero. Everyone would have to be important in it...

Haladar, Every active character is important in my idear. By active character i mean those following people's characters: Beeurd, Khalee, Corran, Tarkin, Rogue, Starstripe, Tahiriveila, Haladar, and myself.

Everyone but Haladar, well will you hear me out or not? I need at least 4 of the 8 other active character to say they will listen to me before i'll tell you my idea. I only have 1.

!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

1) nice to know I'm not considered an important or 'active' character. I went away for five days! (Iceland - great place! Go visit!) I gave u all warning before hand!

2) Nice to be missed completely out of the plan. Loved that.

3) Nice to be not even considered as a member of the voting public. My opinion really doesn't matter? humph!

Okay, major rant over, on to minor ranting...

Actually, I think it's a great idea, but perhaps a little centred on those wonderful Ai-ting(?) powers? And I'd really like to know where Aurora comes in.

I am going to post myself back into the story, so you better find somewhere to put me or I'll just keep doing my own thing. I know I rarely post at the same time as every one lse, but that time jut happens to be the only time I can get to the computer.

Maybe I'll hook up with GMT's character and, despite disbelieving in the dark side, will help him try to destroy the jedi after what they did (or was done in their name) to my people. How does GMT feel about that?

I have every intention of being in the second chapter. Please don't leave me out again.

Please?

^Hal^

I knew someone was missing.... Couldn't think who it was though...

E-wing

I am so sorry, MsSolo. I thought you had wrighen you character out of the chapter. I'll put you in the plain right away. Just give me a minute.